🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets get one thing straight

Donald Trump's EO is clearly not a "Muslim ban," because so many Muslim countries are excluded from it. If anything, it is a ban of Muslims from the most dangerous countries, just seven of them if memory serves. This is not the same thing as a Muslim ban per se.

Then again liberals and their media propagandists don't care about any inkling of truth.
Let's get TWO things straight. Trump excluded dangerous Muslim countries he has business ties to
Trump's Muslim ban excludes countries linked to his businesses

Your link says exactly the opposite of what your post says. You might want to read what you post before you post it. Here are the first two paragraphs from your link. It just gets worse as it goes on.

President Trump’s most recent executive order effectively bans citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the U.S. for at least 90 days — but some Muslim countries were spared from the order's blacklist, even though they have deep-seated ties to terrorism.

Conspicuously, Trump doesn't hold any business interests in any of the countries on the list, but holds major stakes in several of those excluded from it, records show.

Donald Trump's EO is clearly not a "Muslim ban," because so many Muslim countries are excluded from it. If anything, it is a ban of Muslims from the most dangerous countries, just seven of them if memory serves. This is not the same thing as a Muslim ban per se.

Then again liberals and their media propagandists don't care about any inkling of truth.
The restriction should have included Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia's Wahhabi clerics are actually the number one promoter of terror and the large monies that go into Saudi Arabia's coffers pays for the construction of hardline Wahhabi mosques all across this nation as well as others.

Sure, but Trump has business interests in Saudi Arabia. He couldn't afford to put them on the list.

He didn't make the list...obama did jackass......

Obama's list was based on a specific, then current, actionable threat from those countries. Those specific threats were soon removed. Trump didn't have any specific actionable threats to determine which countries to put on his list. .He campaigned on banning Muslims, and now he's trying to do it. That simple.

Let's get TWO things straight. Trump excluded dangerous Muslim countries he has business ties to

Your link says exactly the opposite of what your post says. You might want to read what you post before you post it. Here are the first two paragraphs from your link. It just gets worse as it goes on.

President Trump’s most recent executive order effectively bans citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the U.S. for at least 90 days — but some Muslim countries were spared from the order's blacklist, even though they have deep-seated ties to terrorism.

Conspicuously, Trump doesn't hold any business interests in any of the countries on the list, but holds major stakes in several of those excluded from it, records show.

There are 43 muslim countries that are not on that list....asswipe....does he hold business interests in all of them? You morons are really fucking stupid.....

The restriction should have included Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia's Wahhabi clerics are actually the number one promoter of terror and the large monies that go into Saudi Arabia's coffers pays for the construction of hardline Wahhabi mosques all across this nation as well as others.

Sure, but Trump has business interests in Saudi Arabia. He couldn't afford to put them on the list.

Obama's list was based on a specific, then current, actionable threat from those countries. Those specific threats were soon removed. Trump didn't have any specific actionable threats to determine which countries to put on his list. .He campaigned on banning Muslims, and now he's trying to do it. That simple.

they were removed....so we defeated isis in Iraq, a country on the list? And Iran...they aren't still exporting terrorism and paying for it with the 150 billion dollars obama gave them...in untraceable cash......? And Yemen...seems to me an American Navy Seal died last week in an anti-terrorism raid....is that country still a problem.......?

You guys are both blind and fucking stupid....really fucking stupid.....

Moron...there are 50 muslim countries.....only 7 are on obama's terrorism list...the other 43...are not on the list.....and of those 43, the muslim countries with the highest populations of muslims...are not on the list......you guys are too stupid.......do you actually manage to feed and clothe yourselves...or do your nannies do it for you?

Hey.....asswipe....obama made that list, not Trump...Trump added Syria because we can't vet the refugees.......moron.
Hey you POS trailer trash, according to the link I provided as a common courtesy to all intelligent readers, Trump signed the XO that initiated the Ban.
He OWNS it. Your president is a lying, communist loving narcissistic swindler with no morala compass...or any sense of loyalty to the American people.

Hey.....asswipe....obama made that list, not Trump...Trump added Syria because we can't vet the refugees.......moron.
Hey you POS trailer trash, according to the link I provided as a common courtesy to all intelligent readers, Trump signed the XO that initiated the Ban.
He OWNS it. Your president is a lying, communist loving narcissistic swindler with no morala compass...or any sense of loyalty to the American people.

How is it a ban......? Wait...I'm sorry....you are too stupid to understand an easy question like that.....

--it is a temporary freeze for 90 days......to fix our vetting system

--it includes 7 countries with terrorism problems.....there are 50 muslim countries in the world and 43 of them are not affected.

-- a ban would mean that no muslims are allowed into the country at all..the definition of a ban.....and since muslims from 43 muslim countries are not covered by the 90 day temporary freeze...that makes you a fucking moron.....

I hope I helped you understand how fucking stupid you are....

Errr...with all due respect, ma'm you are wrong! It must be getting late, past your bedtime...

I have highlighted in Blue the parts that seem to have confused you.

Clarification;: When I wrote "Trump excluded dangerous Musli Countries he has business ties to," you must have read that the wrong way. I thought it was understood that I meant he excluded countries from the ban list that he had business ties to. Can I expect an apology?

How is it a ban......? Wait...I'm sorry....you are too stupid to understand an easy question like that.....

--it is a temporary freeze for 90 days......to fix our vetting system

--it includes 7 countries with terrorism problems.....there are 50 muslim countries in the world and 43 of them are not affected.

-- a ban would mean that no muslims are allowed into the country at all..the definition of a ban.....and since muslims from 43 muslim countries are not covered by the 90 day temporary freeze...that makes you a fucking moron.....

I hope I helped you understand how fucking stupid you are....
Damn, you are one dumbass angry communist loving MOFO. BTW the word ban does not necessary apply to a whole group, just some of those sub=groups targeted within that group.
That doen''t make ME a moron it makes you an out of control bahs-turd willing to defend you criminal president under any circumstances

Obama HAD a MORATORIUM and reformed the vetting process ALREADY. This is DUMB. They should study it and stop believing their own stupid propaganda.

they were removed....so we defeated isis in Iraq, a country on the list? And Iran...they aren't still exporting terrorism and paying for it with the 150 billion dollars obama gave them...in untraceable cash......? And Yemen...seems to me an American Navy Seal died last week in an anti-terrorism raid....is that country still a problem.......?

You guys are both blind and fucking stupid....really fucking stupid.....
No terrorism has come from those seven.The vetting has worked. So this is DUMB!!! Dupes...including Trump. Hopefully Trump will learn.

Errr...with all due respect, ma'm you are wrong! It must be getting late, past your bedtime...

I have highlighted in Blue the parts that seem to have confused you.

Clarification;: When I wrote "Trump excluded dangerous Musli Countries he has business ties to," you must have read that the wrong way. I thought it was understood that I meant he excluded countries from the ban list that he had business ties to. Can I expect an apology?

Damn. When I have a brain freeze, it's a good one. Could have been the rum, but no excuses. You're right. I wasn't right.

There never was a ban. It was a temporary inconvenience. The effort as slight as it is interferes with democrat efforts to turn us into Syria. The democrat-isis alliance is so strong that a little EO can't be allowed to thwart it.

Since 9/11, how many of those countries have been responsible for any terrorist activity in the US? White house lawyers couldn't come up with a single one when the judge asked them.
16388445_1355410121208860_627619046442972826_n.jpg

Liberal logic, need I say more?

There never was a ban. It was a temporary inconvenience. The effort as slight as it is interferes with democrat efforts to turn us into Syria. The democrat-isis alliance is so strong that a little EO can't be allowed to thwart it.
FAUX NOISE!

"From the most dangerous countries" like --- Saudi Arabia where most of the 9/11 hijackers came from? Oh wait --- not on the list.
How 'bout the UAE where a couple more came from? Oh wait --- not on the list.
OK, Egypt where another one came from? Oh wait -- not on the list.

Hey, that's funny ---- Donald Rump has business interests in all three of those countries. And none in the seven dirty word countries. What a coincidence huh.

OK I got it --- Pakistan, where UBL took refuge with the complicity of the state --- oh wait, not on the list.

:wtf:

OK, let's add up how many terrorist killings anybody from all seven of these countries have brought to our homeland. Let's give it four decades --- 1975 to 2015. Add those up and we get.................

..............zero.

The difference between Saudi Arabia and a place like Somalia or Syria is that Saudi Arabia has a government and travelers from there can be vetted. Syria, Libya, Somalia and the rest have no governments and the travelers cannot be easily vetted.

Yyyyyyuh huh.
Then it's odd that terrorists from countries "that can be vetted" brought about the deaths of over 2800 deaths on American soil while those from countries that "cannot be easily vetted" have killed zero.

It isn't even a ban. At most, it's a temporary inconvenience.

The crux of the issue is that democrats don't want anyone from these countries looked at. Not looked at closely, looked at - at all. obama's goal of flooding the country with terrorists hasn't gone away. Democrats intend to complete the task.

Damn. You figured it out. Yes, every liberal in the country is a terrorist, and we have mandatory meetings in those Walmart tunnels where we practice murder, mayhem, witchcraft, and there is an optional spin class for those wanting to trim up for swimsuit season. What gave us away?

And that's not all.

Late at night when the coast is clear.............. a group of us really go rogue and start tearing off the "do not remove this tag" tag on pieces of furniture. :dev3:

Of course, all the Muslim nations where the orange clown has economic interests are excluded. After all, when did any terrorists from Saudi Arabia or Egypt ever cause any trouble in the US?

Feel free to get them added. Add Tunisa too. Don't want, don't need. no thank you maam'

3 million votes from illegals in one state doesn't mean shit. You can say he doesn't have a mandate all you want but the truth still remains that the majority of Americans want something done about the border (a wall) and they want fucking muslims kept out of the country. YOU are in the minority and YOU are powerless.

If I was Trump.......I would put the useless RINO on immediate voter fraud detail. Identify how, when, where, how many. Stop it before 2018. National ID card. Retina scan. No early voting, no absentee, no provisional, no tricks, no games. One head, one vote.

My preferred method is to tie the Presidential Election to TAX FILING every fourth year. Extra page, pick one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back