Let's get rid of Biden and Trump and start over.

I'm a Democrat and Biden supporter - but I'd like to slap the shit out of him for his classified material clusterfuck. However, I'll reserve final judgement until we know the full story. The economy and his approval ratings were just turning the corner in a positive way. Shame on Joe! Now we have to listen to the NaziCons trying to equate Biden to Trump. We already know it's not apples to apples.
You will wait till they tell you what to believe sheep!

I'm a Democrat and Biden supporter - but I'd like to slap the shit out of him for his classified material clusterfuck. However, I'll reserve final judgement until we know the full story. The economy and his approval ratings were just turning the corner in a positive way. Shame on Joe! Now we have to listen to the NaziCons trying to equate Biden to Trump. We already know it's not apples to apples.
Biden is worse he had no right to be in possession of the documents!

You’re just angry because your latest “We gottem Now!” Went up in smoke because of Corvette *Joe.
Didn’t hear *Joes corvette defense yet? You’re going to love it!
That statement was Joe being the stupidest man on earth, and thinking everyone is as moronic as Lakota, just insulting to anyone with a brain

Vote harvesting did that!

Joe Biden Says his campaign assembled most extensive voter fraud organization in history of US.​

Trumpsters remind me of elmer fudd. Always get outsmarted or cheated on or something, but you never get the bunny.

What a weak attempt at a reply! Do better or go away.
You aint the boss of nuthin. Trumpsters are forever the victim, it is part of His Schtick. It is what you do. Lose an election, which is pretty common anymore, BOOHOO the mean old demmicrats cheated. Voter fraud... blah blah blah. Never any proof, just a lot of whining and repeating what got you beat in the first place. The Donald and his long list of grievances is sad.

You aint the boss of nuthin. Trumpsters are forever the victim, it is part of His Schtick. It is what you do. Lose an election, which is pretty common anymore, BOOHOO the mean old demmicrats cheated. Voter fraud... blah blah blah. Never any proof, just a lot of whining and repeating what got you beat in the first place. The Donald and his long list of grievances is sad.
The sadness I have is, you actually believe Joe got 81 million votes, it means you are most likely mentally retarded.

Biden committed a felony, admit it.
Possibly, the same felony as Trump. I am not standing up for Biden. I don't get you Trump minions.
In this case I put Trump and Biden in the same place. You act like I am negative toward Trump and positive toward Biden.
You look for differences with others not similarities. That is what makes you bad for our nation. YOU ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A FIGHT.

Possibly, the same felony as Trump. I am not standing up for Biden. I don't get you Trump minions.
In this case I put Trump and Biden in the same place. You act like I am negative toward Trump and positive toward Biden.
You look for differences with others not similarities. That is what makes you bad for our nation. YOU ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A FIGHT.
No not the same, as much as the left wishes that were true. We should start a pool on how many felonies Biden will be charged with.

No not the same, as much as the left wishes that were true. We should start a pool on how many felonies Biden will be charged with.
Look at yourself. You can't say anything negative about Trump. That is not normal. You love Trump like no other. You are a sick SOB.

Forum List

Back