Let's get rid of Biden and Trump and start over.

Maybe Hillary wants the old crook out of the way so she can be nominated again , hence the sudden 'discovery' of papers they have known he's had for years.

Trump sent all the Indian H1-Bs home and all of Big Tech still hates Trump.
Trump's tax cut caused unprecedented employment for US citizens.
You are angry at Trump because yoo have a small to midsized business and wanted trespassers.
Our business and my personal finances did very well under Trump.
Our business is doing even better under Biden but my personal finances have suffered.
In truth, Biden and Trump or any President only have so much influence.

I accept doing worse financially if I am confident of a President that does not jeopardize our Democratic Union by trying to override elections and abolish separation of powers.

Our business and my personal finances did very well under Trump.
Our business is doing even better under Biden but my personal finances have suffered.
In truth, Biden and Trump or any President only have so much influence.

I accept doing worse financially if I am confident of a President that does not jeopardize our Democratic Union by trying to override elections and abolish separation of powers.
You hated Trump in 2015 so don’t hand me your “Insurrection” garbage.

Lots of shit hitting the fan for Biden.
Looks like someone doesn't want him running in 2024.
Even Democrats are scared of this and demanding answers. Seems there’s been a third stash found and verified by the DOJ. This just gets worse and worse for the Pants shitter in Chief.

Who are you even talking about? The lawyer investigating Biden is Trump appointee.
Go reread your post, you stated you didn’t want Republicans investigating Democrats. I don’t care if they investigate Biden, it’s a waste of time.

I am glad someone started this thread. I think the problem today is both sides are so stupidly partisan neither side know right from wrong anymore. This Trump/Biden documents thing is a perfect example. Trumpsters were babbling on about no big deal, Trump can do what he wants, while the dems were demonizing him for it. Then Biden is found to have done the same thing Trumpsters are out for blood. IT IS THE SAME THING. Proof right here both sides are stupidly partisan. Both should be charged with have classified documents in their possession and any other crimes involved.

Forum List

Back