Let's get rid of Biden and Trump and start over.

getting rid of the die hards on both sides will work even better.....

No. It won't.

The equation of politics is such that the needs of the minorities must be addressed.

There are needs, and then there are NEEDS. Ever hear of Maslow's hierarchy of needs? It's like that. Some are more important than others.

"NEEDS" in capital letters, are more like requirements, in many cases they are "boundaries" which people consider inviolable.

For example, those on the left care about personal freedoms, and those on the right care about the law. And both care about both, but the problems arise in the crossover. Like laws that constrain personal freedoms. And people thumbing their noses at the law in the name of freedoms they wish they had.

As a libertarian (somewhat on the outside looking in, although lately I align more with the righties, cause, well... the lefties are nuts lol), I can see lots of areas of compromise around "boundaries". Trades, and tradeoffs.

The problem is lefties have a reputation for reneging on deals, for going back on their word (they even do it to their own people, they just did it to Manchin). So many on the right don't trust them and won't negotiate with them.

The result of THAT is, the righties won't agree to a deal unless the lefties are locked in, and the lefties will never agree to that.

No. It won't.

The equation of politics is such that the needs of the minorities must be addressed.

There are needs, and then there are NEEDS. Ever hear of Maslow's hierarchy of needs? It's like that. Some are more important than others.

"NEEDS" in capital letters, are more like requirements, in many cases they are "boundaries" which people consider inviolable.

For example, those on the left care about personal freedoms, and those on the right care about the law. And both care about both, but the problems arise in the crossover. Like laws that constrain personal freedoms. And people thumbing their noses at the law in the name of freedoms they wish they had.

As a libertarian (somewhat on the outside looking in, although lately I align more with the righties, cause, well... the lefties are nuts lol), I can see lots of areas of compromise around "boundaries". Trades, and tradeoffs.

The problem is lefties have a reputation for reneging on deals, for going back on their word (they even do it to their own people, they just did it to Manchin). So many on the right don't trust them and won't negotiate with them.

The result of THAT is, the righties won't agree to a deal unless the lefties are locked in, and the lefties will never agree to that.
yes it will.......

Not until we know the full story on Biden. We already know the full story on Trump.
Biden is senile and getting more feeble by the minute. He needs to announce he is not running for re-election as soon as possible so the Democrats can get to work on choosing someone else.

t's get rid of Biden and Trump and start over.

We are. In case you forgot already, there was no red wave this past election, the Democrats picked up a seat in the Senate, and won key races in states around the country. Not to forget the election of the first Generation Z candidate from Florida.

Warning to everyone currently over the age of 50. A whole new generation is coming of age, and there are three things that they hate above all else.

Gun Nuts
Anti Abortion Zealots
Religious Fruitcakes

You've been warned.

"Get rid of"? What does that mean? Biden is president so in a political sense it wouldn't be hard to get rid of him but how do you get rid of a civilian like Trump? Are lefties suggesting the unthinkable?

tell me what law he broke laughing boy.... I've been asking this here for years with no answer...
I have provided the list many, many times.

Here you go: President Trump's staggering record of uncharged crimes - CREW | Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington

Not to mention his fake university which robbed the elderly of their life savings.

Not to mention his two organizations which have been found criminally guilty and shut down.

Are you really this willfully blind and stupid?

I have provided the list many, many times.

Here you go: President Trump's staggering record of uncharged crimes - CREW | Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington

Not to mention his fake university which robbed the elderly of their life savings.

Not to mention his two organizations which have been found criminally guilty and shut down.

Are you really this willfully blind and stupid?
Uncharged crimes are not crimes they are accusations from hatefull deranged political enemies.... tell me of a crime Trump is guilty of... just one...

No. It won't.

The right wants to help business and personal income
The laws or elimination of laws and programs, the right does, to help is taken advantage of by many businesses and individuals resulting in hurting other citizens and the government.
These individuals look to take, only, no giving. They hurt the programs for those who legitimately need them.

The left wants to help individuals with personal needs; housing, food, etc.
The laws and programs, the left does, to help is taken advantage of by many individuals resulting in hurting other citizens and the government.
These individuals look to take, only, no giving. They hurt the programs for those who legitimately need them.

Eliminate all those who look to take advantage of government at the expense of the nation and the citizens.
Tax cheats. Welfare cheats are the most obvious.

The stupid are people who hate Biden on false charges of corruption... we have caught trump red handed boy... wake up...
Dummy... Biden admitted he had classified documents and he had them when he wasn't even president yet... that's a crime... look up the espionage act....

Forum List

Back