Let's get rid of Biden and Trump and start over.

Trump's done nothing wrong or illegal...

guy-laughing-you-1094641.jpg

Tell me what law Trump broke... I bet you can't.... If you can find a crime president Trump has been convicted of I will leave this board forever if you can't you leave forever...
Come on funny boy... put your giggles where you mouth is...

Just look at all those indictments.

7 years worth.

And the magic number is zero.

These people are truly deranged.

Get rid of you scum.
Oh come on Mike. I have done you so many favors by pointing out how stupid you are and explaining how you are on the wrong side of most issues. If you listened to me, you would not be such a pathetic human.
And this is the thanks I get?

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, what exactly are you wanting to do to get rid of them?
I suggest we draft our American citizens to be members of congress, Senate and the Presidency. We don't elect these positions we draft them. The same way we drafted soldiers for Viet Nam but individuals would not need to be nearly as physically and mentally fit as required to fight our wars.
We couldn't do any worse by doing a random pick of our political positions as compared to electing. I assert we will do better on average.
We outlaw lobbyists. We will save billions of dollars in savings from not having elections. We can use that money to fix our immigration program and the homeless crisis.
The current politicians would have to get real jobs. They would be more productive citizens than they are now.

I suggest we draft our American citizens to be members of congress, Senate and the Presidency. We don't elect these positions we draft them. The same way we drafted soldiers for Viet Nam but individuals would not need to be nearly as physically and mentally fit as required to fight our wars.
We couldn't do any worse by doing a random pick of our political positions as compared to electing. I assert we will do better on average.
We outlaw lobbyists. We will save billions of dollars in savings from not having elections. We can use that money to fix our immigration program and the homeless crisis.
The current politicians would have to get real jobs. They would be more productive citizens than they are now.
Good luck with that. Why don't you write your Congressmen and suggest this?

Good luck with that. Why don't you write your Congressmen and suggest this?
I am hoping that the Proud Boys and ANTIFA can come together to implement a coup.
After the coup, the Proud Boys and ANTIFA will implement the draft program.
Both are our country's greatest patriots. They will do what is best for our nation.
If you cannot trust the Proud Boys and ANTIFA who can you trust?

Forum List

Back