Let's Go Brandon billboards springing up

You cheated. Everyone knows this.

Remember, Pharaoh still thought he'd won after the 6th Plague.
I know they cheated. I'm sure somebody started a poll and that the vast majority of respondents agree that they cheated. Cheating on a monumental scale and what could prove to be a four year long whirlwind of leftist denial that they cheated.

But I know they cheated. That's enough for me.

To a trumpanzee, it is proof Trump won the 2020 election.

You are confused Moon Bat.

It is proof that you Libtard turds were idiots voting for Potatohead and then being in ignorant denial about him stealing the election.

The sonofabitch did not get 81 million people to vote for him. There are a lot of you idiotic welfare queens that did vote for him but not near the amount that was recorded by the Democrat Dirty Tricks filth.

You lost just as much, loser. Enjoy your high gas prices, higher taxes, interruptions in supply lines, inflation, increase in violent crime, Chinese expansionism, illegals raping and murdering those you care about, and the increased threat of Islamic terrorist attacks.

You certainly earned it.
Just saw it on the news, the say inflation is going to be going up for at least another 18 months. We all are going to suffer because of the Democrats cheating.

Ever since Obama was elected, we have seen a wave of absolute childishness occurring in this country. When does it stop and we resume behaving like adults with some dignity?

This you?

How can you say this after trump and pence? They are the ultimate in disgrace. True pigs. Filth. trump and pence should never show their faces in the United States ever again. I would love to slap both of them silly and spit on them. Why? Because I am an American.

It is proof that you Libtard turds were idiots voting for Potatohead and then being in ignorant denial about him stealing the election.

The sonofabitch did not get 81 million people to vote for him. There are a lot of you idiotic welfare queens that did vote for him but not near the amount that was recorded by the Democrat Dirty Tricks filth.
Another day, same delusions from you. It is also another day that Biden is in the WH. Trumpanzees can put up all the billboards they want, not gonna change the fact Trump will never step foot in the WH again.

Ever since Obama was elected, we have seen a wave of absolute childishness occurring in this country. When does it stop and we resume behaving like adults with some dignity?

Think it's bad now? Just wait until we start looting the hair weave shops and burning down our own businesses and neighborhoods.

:laughing0301:

I know they cheated. I'm sure somebody started a poll and that the vast majority of respondents agree that they cheated. Cheating on a monumental scale and what could prove to be a four year long whirlwind of leftist denial that they cheated.

Yes, that "poll" PROVES it. LOL!

Maybe it should have begun to stop before this happened:

1633612322119.png

1633612353715.png

1633612376420.png

1633612403006.png

1633612425527.png

1633612489001.png

Just sayin'.

We took it for four years. I personally am enjoying the defiance of the FJB movement.

Never, at least not for the immediate future, it was all validated by Trump. And we already know that he created a cult, that believes every word out of his mouth, and mimic how he acts. But there is hope that as these old fuckers croak, they will be replaced by fewer and fewer toothless inbreds who worship Trump, and act like he does.

Uh, it's happening across the entire country. LOL

But you run with the "white trash" narrative, more lies are all the left have at this point.

Trumpanzees are trash. You trash can chant all you want. You are still trash. "It's happening everywhere". No, it isnt. It's happening where a bunch of trash trumpanzees congregate. LOL thinking you are some type of majority. You are, and always will be, a MINORITY.

You got zero proof, other than your Orange Jesus saying so.

And that's all you need. Because you're a moron.

It's been mostly peaceful though. :biggrin:
Always forgetting about January 6th. Always forgetting about Boogaloo Boys killing cops. Always forgetting about kidnapping plots by right wing terrorists. Always forgetting about right wing nut jobs bombing places of worship. Always forgetting about right wing terrorists running people over with cars. Always forgetting about Proud Boys being arrested on Federal conspiracy charges. You've got a bad memory.

Polls show a majority of Americans believe Biden won fairly.

Last edited:
Another day, same delusions from you. It is also another day that Biden is in the WH. Trumpanzees can put up all the billboards they want, not gonna change the fact Trump will never step foot in the WH again.

The delusion shitheads are you stupid uneducated Moon Bats that are in denial about the Democrat filth using the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts to steal the election.

"Lets Go Bran-don!!!!!"

Potatohead's approval is being reported at 38% by the MSM, which means it is probably really only 18%.

You will be hearing a lot more "Fuck Biden" and then the Democrats will lose 50 or more seats in the House next year and also the Senate.

Biden is a real fuck up and you stupid uneducated Moon Bats were idiots supporting him.

Forum List

Back