Let's Go Brandon billboards springing up

FUCK JOE BIDEN
FUCK JOE BIDEN
FUCK JOE BIDEN

I like it. It seems to trigger them. Hypertension and anxiety, anyone? Might predispose them to those nasty side effects of their genocide juice shots.
LOL

By "triggered," you mean laughing at you?

You got zero proof, other than your Orange Jesus saying so.

And that's all you need. Because you're a moron.

How did you stupid uneducated Moon Bats come to the conclusion that a dufus that had a record of always being wrong on everything and was made rich by the Chinese should be President?

You are kinda short in the brains department, aren't you?

Ever since Obama was elected, we have seen a wave of absolute childishness occurring in this country. When does it stop and we resume behaving like adults with some dignity?
when are up growing up then?

How did you stupid uneducated Moon Bats come to the conclusion that a dufus that had a record of always being wrong on everything and was made rich by the Chinese should be President?

You are kinda short in the brains department, aren't you?
A self described racist calling others stupid and uneducated. Now I've seen it all.

A self described racist calling others stupid and uneducated. Now I've seen it all.
define racist. Why can't you? post something you know he did that was racist. Come now big guy step out. show us your evidence to use such a saying. I can call you one and my evidence is you support the demofk kkk. That's simple, yet you got nothing. Still waiting.

define racist. Why can't you? post something you know he did that was racist. Come now big guy step out. show us your evidence to use such a saying. I can call you one and my evidence is you support the demofk kkk. That's simple, yet you got nothing. Still waiting.
They don't need those pesky "facts". They have "TRUTH".

Ever since Obama was elected, we have seen a wave of absolute childishness occurring in this country. When does it stop and we resume behaving like adults with some dignity?
When there is a decent POTUS and Admin and congressmen/women/no cabal trying so very hard to destroy us all? Maybe then?

Dumbfuck, that racist calls himself a racist. Why are you too ignorant to believe him?

Forum List

Back