Let's Go Brandon billboards springing up

And I'm sure you believe that completely.

LOL
I've seen the video several times. Do you say that this video is a fake and the Kenosha cops in armored vehicles, broadcasting that a curfew was in effect, did not greet armed persons in a friendly manner and actually did chase them off the street?

Exactly......wear a mask all the time so I know you are an idiot sheep.

LETS GO BRANDON!
Everywhere I go where I do wear a mask, everyone is wearing one as well. I dont live around a bunch of white trash animals. Believe me, I'll be nowhere near where your kind of whites are.

Everywhere I go where I do wear a mask, everyone is wearing one as well. I dont live around a bunch of white trash animals. Believe me, I'll be nowhere near where your kind of whites are.

And you are a fool.

THEY EVEN TELL YOU IT IS BULLSHIT. Look. Tlaaib admits it is a lie.

You are a willing sheep.

WHY?

What about all those evil unvaccinated dark people there Mr Sheep?

Only USEFUL blacks are defended by the left.

When blacks think for themselves....THE LEFTIES HATE IT.

The racist left thinks every demographic should behave as a GROUP. LOCK STEP.

You will say that HE NEVER SAID IT....won't you....IN SPITE OF THE VIDEO.

DUMBASS.

And you are a fool.

THEY EVEN TELL YOU IT IS BULLSHIT. Look. Tlaaib admits it is a lie.

You are a willing sheep.

WHY?
See, wearing a mask doesnt bother me really. Because I"m not some whiny pussy bitch like yourself.

When House Democrats ADMIT the masks are a SHOW...you have to be a special kind of moron to keep wearing them.

Unlike what you idiots keep claiming---its not small local areas with the signs, flags, and bumper stickers screaming FUCK BIDEN...like with the sporting events all over---people are screaming FUCK BIDEN all over the place. So it means---that Biden never had the support to win the election and that if Biden makes it to the end of the 4 years without criminal charges and being forcibly removed, he and his corrupt handlers should consider themselves very lucky. I personally think that the odds of an uprising against the US government has 20% chance now that is growing.

Unlike what you idiots keep claiming---its not small local areas with the signs, flags, and bumper stickers screaming FUCK BIDEN...like with the sporting events all over---people are screaming FUCK BIDEN all over the place. So it means---that Biden never had the support to win the election and that if Biden makes it to the end of the 4 years without criminal charges and being forcibly removed, he and his corrupt handlers should consider themselves very lucky. I personally think that the odds of an uprising against the US government has 20% chance now that is growing.

THis authoritarian push came quickly from the left and must be defeated....even if their fucking sheep want to get a shot every morning and wear 5 masks and hide under their beds.

hahaha….silly fucking sheep.
9D2FC16D-FB80-4586-B99F-376626657024.jpeg

D45140BF-7CEA-4966-8147-BFDC8B6AF0D6.jpeg

Forum List

Back