Let's Go Brandon billboards springing up

If we cheated and you still can't show how that means we can keep on cheating and you'll never win another election.
LOL nice one. I guess that just means we are of superior intellect. What they are saying is trump got outwitted because he got the election stolen from him. Now what trump is trying to do is to actually steal an election by getting trumpanzee crazies put into positions where they have access to manipulate the election results. THAT is actually dangerous.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The delusion shitheads are you stupid uneducated Moon Bats that are in denial about the Democrat filth using the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts to steal the election.

"Lets Go Bran-don!!!!!"

Potatohead's approval is being reported at 38% by the MSM, which means it is probably really only 18%.

You will be hearing a lot more "Fuck Biden" and then the Democrats will lose 50 or more seats in the House next year and also the Senate.

Biden is a real fuck up and you stupid uneducated Moon Bats were idiots supporting him.
GEt this through your thick skull, fucker. I dont give a fuck what you think, you racist piece of white trash. You dont matter.

And these same people whined for 4 years about TDS and now they have BDS.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

One more example of how there is no difference between the two sides

GEt this through your thick skull, fucker. I dont give a fuck what you think, you racist piece of white trash. You dont matter.

Speaking of racists, say hi to your governor for me!

1633613654613.png

If we cheated and you still can't show how that means we can keep on cheating and you'll never win another election.

Yes, that's your hope and dream and only way to "win" in a nation that despises your governing philosophy

Always forgetting about January 6th. Always forgetting about Boogaloo Boys killing cops. Always forgetting about kidnapping plots by right wing terrorists. Always forgetting about right wing nut jobs bombing places of worship. Always forgetting about right wing terrorists running people over with cars. Always forgetting about Proud Boys being arrested on Federal conspiracy charges. You've got a bad memory.

1633614126840.png

Yes, that's your hope and dream and only way to "win" in a nation that despises your governing philosophy
LOL

Yeah, the nation despises us so much, that's why they put us in charge of the Executive branch and both chambers of Congress.

Forum List

Back