🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets have a watch party!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Anyone up for it? We can pick from a list of movies on Netflix and have a countdown timer so that we all watch it together at the same time while live chatting about it.

Maybe some 80's or 90's movie that we've all seen or something entirely new?

We could create a poll with a list of movies where everyone can vote and then pick a day and time.

Something to do together as the USMB regulars?

I remember one of my greatest joys on an old forum, members used to do on my first forum, we had an on-line RISK game. It was a much smaller and more private forum though.

It went on for a good month. Each day we would all take one turn, and had a thread where we talked about the game, and folks private messaged the politics, strategy, and back stabbing of the game.

We played several. Good times.

If anyone is interested, I know of a web-hosting site with free software.

• Banned
We had a watch party planned for tonight to watch The Game with Michael Douglas but Netflix removed the movie abruptly so no watch party tonight.

Last one I watched was 10 Cloverfield lane and the director was in the watch party as well. Super cool to get the insight into what where when and why

• Banned
I remember one of my greatest joys on an old forum, members used to do on my first forum, we had an on-line RISK game. It was a much smaller and more private forum though.

It went on for a good month. Each day we would all take one turn, and had a thread where we talked about the game, and folks private messaged the politics, strategy, and back stabbing of the game.

Risk is available on Steam for virtually nothing if you really enjoy that. Love the board game but can't see myself playing digitally. Lacks the personal interaction

Risk is available on Steam for virtually nothing if you really enjoy that. Love the board game but can't see myself playing digitally. Lacks the personal interaction
Yup, that is the platform I was thinking of. And it is free.

I would say there is more interaction with forum members on something like that than watching a movie by yourself and then discussing it.

. . . but. . . that is just my opinion.

However, I do agree. Playing in person it much better. The only advantage of playing on-line is you don't have to do the whole game with friends all at once. That can be sort of taxing.

Forum List

Back