Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

Your quotes are a bit fucked up. You might want to upgrade your intelligence a gigabit or two.

On the other hand, it would just be wasted if all you do is parrot conspiracy theories.

Have a nice day :)
[/QUOTE]

What?

Your quotes are a bit fucked up. You might want to upgrade your intelligence a gigabit or two.

On the other hand, it would just be wasted if all you do is parrot conspiracy theories.

Have a nice day :)
A moderator incapable of fixing a quote. You’re the Hunter Bidumb of moderators.
[/QUOTE]

Why should I fix someone else’s quote? I’m not your nanny.

Why would you want any influence peddling on a president? Seriously. Are you that stupid?
Texas should have more influence than China. Why would I not want Texas to have a voice? Or any other state. You may not have noticed but the president of the US is supposed to take care of the needs of the states. Not collect checks from foreign countries.

A moderator incapable of fixing a quote. You’re the Hunter Bidumb of moderators.

Why should I fix someone else’s quote? I’m not your nanny.
[/QUOTE]
True, you aren’t a good moderator either. So far you aren’t good at anything.

Acording to a source familiar with Area 51, we have alien body parts.
Brilliant.

News reporting on a closed door session of congress is next to worthless.

I can't believe this thread is over twenty-five pages long.

What is important, and should tell us all we need to know, is that they didn't want the public to know what was said.

:cool:

Texas should have more influence than China. Why would I not want Texas to have a voice? Or any other state. You may not have noticed but the president of the US is supposed to take care of the needs of the states. Not collect checks from foreign countries.
INFLUENCE PEDDLING is wrong, closely tied to corruption, illegal in a number of countries. I don’t care who does it! Selling influence is not taking care of needs. It’s corruption.

Explain the corrupt flunkies in the Biden DOJ trying to jail Devon Archer before today's testimony.

You might want to find a cartoon of Sloppy Joe wearing a brown shirt and a rectangular moustache.
Archer was convicted over a conspiracy to defraud a Native American tribe in 2018. However, his one-year sentence, handed down in February 2022, has been repeatedly postponed amid appeals and over delays.

....you heard it here first.:04:

7u8l9y.jpg

Then you have no choice but impeachment and prison for him and his kid as well as any family member who benefited.
If Hunter indeed sold influence he should be charged…except it isn’t a crime in the US unless corruption is involved. If Joe Biden was involved in it, then that would be grounds for impeachment. At the moment it looks like Hunter attempted to sell and Joe Biden was not involved. Same standard applies to the Trump kids.

Archer was convicted over a conspiracy to defraud a Native American tribe in 2018. However, his one-year sentence, handed down in February 2022, has been repeatedly postponed amid appeals and over delays.
They seem to skip over that awkward detail.

If Hunter indeed sold influence he should be charged…except it isn’t a crime in the US unless corruption is involved. If Joe Biden was involved in it, then that would be grounds for impeachment. At the moment it looks like Hunter attempted to sell and Joe Biden was not involved. Same standard applies to the Trump kids.
Two IRS investigators have evidence Joe is involved.

Forum List

Back