Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

They sure as hell did…

Well, that doesn’t seem like much. You do know Texas is in the US right? And political donations are allowed there. Unlike Ukraine, China and Russia.

Maybe you should put some more thought into this instead of the stupid shit you usually come up with.

He didn't leak jack shit, dirt bag. And there is no cspan transcript of the closed-door hearing, you lying cocksucker.
Never said there was, but you keep on a derpin' anyhow. :itsok:

To anyone that "fake newsed" that, here's your sign:

(Joe Biden)

"So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

Now all y'all talking about timelines and Shokin and "it was earlier" and all that malarkey can stuff it!

Biden got him fired.

Last edited:
Obviously, the Dems / Marxists are terrified about investigations into the Biden Crime Family Syndicate.

There was such panic that Biden's flunkies in the DOJ wanted Devin Archer jailed before today's hearing.

What a bunch of corrupt hacks.
3yynwuh23e6b1.jpg

They WANTED the veneer of having a Biden on their Board.

Shit half the board members in the world are there for similar reasons
Wasn’t he actually on the board and collecting millions for the big guy? Not much Veneer there. It’s kind of the entire reason he got that job.

How many veneer jobs include your old man shutting down a criminal investigation of your sugar daddy?

Obviously, the Dems / Marxists are terrified about investigations into the Biden Crime Family Syndicate.

There was such panic that Biden's flunkies in the DOJ wanted Devin Archer jailed before today's hearing.

What a bunch of corrupt hacks.
The right’s dishonesty and corruption are infinite.

Well, that doesn’t seem like much. You do know Texas is in the US right? And political donations are allowed there. Unlike Ukraine, China and Russia.

Maybe you should put some more thought into this instead of the stupid shit you usually come up with.
Selling influence via a non profit is … selling influence, domestic or international. How do you keep up with all your double standards?

Selling influence via a non profit is … selling influence, domestic or international. How do you keep up with all your double standards?
I keep up by not having any. Maybe you should try it. You can’t exist without them yet I do fine. Who’s doing better here?

Why would you want international influence on our president? Especially money wise. Are you that stupid?

Forum List

Back