Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

You need some evidence first. Thus far it looks like Hunter Biden was the one trying to sell.
Oh yeah, he acted all alone, yet got his dad on the phone for the people. :rolleyes-41:

smh-eyeroll.gif

You need some evidence first. Thus far it looks like Hunter Biden was the one trying to sell.
Paintings of a child? Maybe selling the firing of a prosecutor of a company for a 10 million dollar executive seat. Maybe getting some cash from the Chinese.

All things Hunter the crack head could never do without his dad.

You’re so fucking stupid you think Hunter had something to sell. Let me state this clearly you fucking moron. He was selling access to his dad. Are you too fucking dumb to know that?

Paintings of a child? Maybe selling the firing of a prosecutor of a company for a 10 million dollar executive seat. Maybe getting some cash from the Chinese.

You’re so fucking stupid you think Hunter had something to sell. Let me state this clearly you fucking moron. He was selling access to his dad. Are you too fucking dumb to know that?
A point can be made without being quite so harsh.

I'm hardly one to talk, but.. :omg:

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

That’s what I said, you boob.

Oh yeah, he acted all alone, yet got his dad on the phone for the people. :rolleyes-41:

smh-eyeroll.gif
You know you have to be a fucking moron to be a democrat.

It was just Hunter out there doing business. Because what international company isn’t In search of a crack head addict who frequents the whores and has no fucking clue what an energy company does for their board of directors that get 10 million for that job,

You know you have to be a fucking moron to be a democrat.

It was just Hunter out there doing business. Because what international company isn’t In search of a crack head addict who frequents the whores and has no fucking clue what an energy company does for their board of directors that get 10 million for that job,

It could happen

QUOTE="Missouri_Mike, post: 32561164, member: 40891"]

Yes
[/QUOTE]

Your quotes are a bit fucked up. You might want to upgrade your intelligence a gigabit or two.

On the other hand, it would just be wasted if all you do is parrot conspiracy theories.

Have a nice day :)

Your quotes are a bit fucked up. You might want to upgrade your intelligence a gigabit or two.

On the other hand, it would just be wasted if all you do is parrot conspiracy theories.

Have a nice day :)
[/QUOTE]
A moderator incapable of fixing a quote. You’re the Hunter Bidumb of moderators.

Forum List

Back