Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

It's okay with you libs that the Deep State got to a witness before he took the stand?
Another term you guys have thrown around so much that nobody believes you any more. If Biden loses in 2024, can I blame the "deep state"?

Correct, and we're supposed to believe that VP Biden wasn't protecting Hunter when he used the billion dollars in aid to get the prosecutor fired. Well?
Because everyone including our European allies, the IMF and the Ukrainian people wanted this prosecutor fired.

Trump was the only one that wanted to hold up the aid and the only one that wanted to ask Zelensky to investigate Biden.

No he didn’t, you idiot liberal. They have tons of evidence - from text messages, emails, witness testimony, bank records, SAR reports, and more.
None of it shows bribery. That’s why when Comer was asked if this would lead to evidence of bribery, his response was “I hope”.

It also shows that Comer isn’t interested in finding the truth. He’s interested in getting Biden. It doesn’t matter what the truth is.

None of it shows bribery. That’s why when Comer was asked if this would lead to evidence of bribery, his response was “I hope”.

It also shows that Comer isn’t interested in finding the truth. He’s interested in getting Biden. It doesn’t matter what the truth is.
He wasn’t asked that. He was asked if he could prove it. And as far as getting Biden, who wouldn’t want to get someone who has been at the head of a corrupt family and is now president?

In the meantime, you’re one to talk. The DOJ is all about getting Trump to take down Biden’s biggest political challenge.

He wasn’t asked that. He was asked if he could prove it. And as far as getting Biden, who wouldn’t want to get someone who has been at the head of a corrupt family and is now president?

In the meantime, you’re one to talk. The DOJ is all about getting Trump to take down Biden’s biggest political challenge.
You also decided Biden is corrupt and now want to find the evidence to support it. That’s actually corrupt.

Trump is taking himself down. The DoJ is obligated to prosecute serious crimes no matter how much you worship him. It has nothing to do with Biden.

No link of Joe Biden to foreign business deals.
Hunter was selling the illusion of access to VP Biden.
Dare I say……..Nothing burger

Devon Archer told the House Oversight Committee on Monday that his former business partner, Hunter Biden, was selling the “illusion” of access to his father, according to a source familiar with the closed-door interview, the latest development in the Republican-led congressional investigations into the president’s son.

The source also reiterated that Archer provided no evidence connecting President Joe Biden to any of his son’s foreign business dealings.
Let's face it, everything the left have thrown against Trump has been a bust. One hundred million indictments and charges and no convictions. Damn, that's a bad percentage.

that's a LIE.....
You wanna stick with that?
  • But Hunter complained in a text to his daughter in 2019 that 'half' his salary went on paying his father's bills
  • He told her: 'Don't worry, unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary'
45069005-9757117-image-a-8_1625511121717.jpg

Hunter Biden complained 'half his salary' went on paying Joe's bills

OP is total hogwash. What a lame deflect attempt from an obvious shill.

The email chains prove Biden was selling access to his office.
what do you expect OP is the biggest dumbfuck paid shill of this forum who actually believes in magic bullets incredibly.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

OP is total hogwash. What a lame deflect attempt from an obvious shill.

The email chains prove Biden was selling access to his office.
Then you should concentrate on that. Archer didn't have anything to add.

Then you should concentrate on that. Archer didn't have anything to add.
His and the Chinese dude's email chains prove Biden was selling influence while VP.

Hunter didn't take Air Force 2 to China to not get money for daddy.

I suspect the reason you folks never back up your assertions with any factual material is you have none.
I already backed that up earlier in this thread, you stupid shill. You look for it, I'm not.

Fuck You. Mac1958 started a separate thread based on it. Eat dicks, retard.

Forum List

Back