Let's make something clear.

/——/ Put up a candidate who can beat Trump and your problems are solved. You’re hysterical because you know Dementia Joe can hardly function and couldn’t withstand a hard campaign.

Biden beat Trump handily the last time and he would beat them again this time.

Nobody will vote for a second Donald Trump term regardless of what your polls are telling you at the moment.

CO has a process by which a challenge to qualification is adjudicated.

I. PROCEDURAL BACKGROUND11.

On September 6, 2023, Petitioners filed their Verified Petition under C.R.S. §§ 1-4-1204, 1-1-113, 13-51-105 and C.R.C.P. 57(a). Petitioners alleged two claims for relief. First, they asserted a claim against the Secretary pursuant to C.R.S. § 1-4-1204 and § 1-1-113. Second, they requested declaratory relief against both the Secretary and Trump. The declaratory relief requested included a declaration that Trump was not constitutionally eligible for the office of the presidency.

2. On September 7, 2023, Trump filed a notice of removal to the United States District Court for the District of Colorado. On September 12, 2023, the United States District Court for the District of Colorado remanded the case, finding that the Secretary was not a nominal party whose consent to remove was permissive.3. CRSCC filed a motion to intervene on September 14, 2023. This Court granted that motion on September 18, 2023.4. On September 22, 2023, Trump filed a Special Motion to Dismiss Pursuant to C.R.S. § 13-20-1101(3)(a) (“Trump Anti-SLAPP Motion”).

So the answer is no, their state laws are silent on insurrection.

/——/ The desperation of the Left is seeping out of their skin like a tropical infection. They need to keep Trump off the ballot by any means necessary.
We need to get Trump off the ballot for the good of America. He’s unhinged and getting worse. The Adderall must be getting to him! He, apparently, has been snorting Adderall and “other things” during and before The Apprentice.

Comedian Tom Arnold Accuses Trump of Snorting Adderall

The laws pertain to qualification for inclusion on the ballot. They call for procedures to determine if a candidate is qualified or not for any number of reasons.
Third time, the answer is no, their state laws are silent on insurrection.

Biden beat Trump handily the last time and he would beat them again this time.

Nobody will vote for a second Donald Trump term regardless of what your polls are telling you at the moment.
“Nobody” will vote for Trump?

Holy shit you are stupid.

The laws pertain to qualification for inclusion on the ballot. They call for procedures to determine if a candidate is qualified or not for any number of reasons.
What reason did she use?

Worth reading.

Donald Trump cannot be a candidate for any state or federal office in the United States of America. Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment of the Constitution makes this plain. No office-holding insurrectionist can return to office. The language is clear, and the facts of his case are not in dispute.

The Colorado Supreme Court has ruled to this effect, and the United States Supreme Court is now called upon to review its finding (in Anderson vs. Griswold). In my last post, I addressed arguments against the Constitution that I heard or read in the Midwest over the holidays. In this essay, I address the anti-Constitutional discourse that appears in the media: that the Constitution should be displaced by the fears of people who appear on television.

This form of opposition to the Constitution poses as expertise. It takes the form of advice to the Court: find some way to allow Trump to be on the ballot, because otherwise people will be upset. Because we are used to hearing endless conversations about politics on television, where everyone seems to be a political advisor, it can seem normal to reduce sections of the Constitution to talking points. But we must pause and consider.

The Pitchfork Ruling

Forum List

Back