Let's Never Let The American Pride Die

Strange how the Nazis are now supporting Trump:

1650967297518.png

Some of his "very fine people".

Ok.

thankful adj grateful; relieved and happy. thankfully adverb 1 in a thankful manner. 2 in a way that invites one's thanks • Thankfully, it didn't rain. thankfulness noun.
Yes, "thankfully, it didn't rain", not gratefully. Thankfully, Hitler did not win WWII, for example. In any case, the words are not a big deal. The image is the message here, and anyone can agree that things would have been worse if it had been Stalin who had been in the position of the U.S.

The image is the message here, and anyone can agree that things would have been worse if it had been Stalin who had been in the position of the U.S.
I don't know that things would have been worse for the Indian sub-continent, Africa, China, SE Asia, the large population centres that make up the majority of the world. They quite easily could have been better without the US contesting influence and/or fighting proxy wars. Or not.

Last edited:
I know we still have a few more months to go but I was just thinking about this while listening to Trump speak as Independence Day is just right around the corner as summer will be here before we know it and I still celebrate it because one, we're celebrating our independence from Britain as that part hasn't changed and two, unity right now is what's continuing to keep us together even though times are troubling right now. So, let's just remember that for when July 4th rolls around okay? As if Trump can keep the American spirit alive then so should we. :)
American Pride with a swastika?

1. And your avatar name is "confederate soldier"?

2. ¿¿¿"Wrong side of history"???. From my point of view the whole USA had been on the wrong side of history when it entered World War 1.

3. You are what? Proud on people who murdered others in war and proud on people who became murdered in war?

1. Why how astute of you. If you would have known anything about victors writing history, you would know that there are two sides of the story to the American Civil War.

2. Wrong side of history only because your nation lost. You wouldn't be on the wrong side of your history if you had won.

3. Sometimes people need killing like dirty dogs. Nazis being one of the groups.

What is "the American spirit" then?

If you can't answer the question you don't have any answer.

Hahaha…predictable Leftists always surface don’t they FJB ?
”What is the American spirit?”
”What is American culture?”
“What is the American way?”

They hate any and all things America…..America is the worlds nation, American can’t have it’s own anything.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back