Let's Never Let The American Pride Die

Selling off old destroyers and draining Britain of bullion was hardly killing Nazis...

We were sending weapons and ammo to England and lend lease planes long before the war started with us. We had American observers and advisors with English units in Norway before it was overrun. We dodged German submarines for two years before we entered. Just because we weren't killing doesn't mean we weren't involved. More American soldiers died than the Limeys, and it was the U.S. that took the full brunt of the campaigns in France, Holland, Belgium and Germany.

Like I said, when war was declared on us, we became the savior of Europe. We went in full force, not only saving Europe, but Islands in the Pacific. The Philippines were saved, Guam was saved, New Zealand and Australia was spared, and it was long and hard but we finally defeated Japan.

Your "America useless" rhetoric is laughable. I'll bet your next rebuttal is that the Soviet Union did most of the work. Why yes, yes they did. They lost more men, more material and more civilians than any other nation, but what did they do... They enslaved Eastern Europe. If it wasn't for us occupying Eastern Germany, It was 100% possible that the Soviets would have kept going.

Like I said, when war was declared on us, we became the savior of Europe. We went in full force, not only saving Europe, but Islands in the Pacific. The Philippines were saved, Guam was saved, New Zealand and Australia was spared, and it was long and hard but we finally defeated Japan.
Russia defeated Germany in Europe, with huge sacrifice. The US provoked the war with Japan, in which the invasions of Oz and NZ were not planned by Japan. Russia ended that war, too, with the destruction of the Army of Northern Manchuria. After, of course, much of the world had been protecting the US from the fascist menace for years.

Last edited:
Russia defeated Germany in Europe, with huge sacrifice. The US provoked the war with Japan, in which the invasions of Oz and NZ were not planned by Japan. Russia ended that war, too, with the destruction of the Army of Northern Manchuria. After, of course, much of the world had been protecting the US from the fascist menace for years.

Are you Japanese, or did you just have a REALLY bad history teacher? Japan ATTACKED the U.S. because they were planning on taking over the entirety of the Pacific, and they didn't want us meddling. It was a preemptive strike in case we started something, which we didn't. They started it. We finished it. Russia declared war on August 8th, and Japan surrendered one month later. Russia invaded some land that Japan and Russia had been fighting over since 1855, that had zero importance to ending the war with Japan. Dropping two suns on Japanese cities did. Japan was a relatively peaceful country, of no threat to the U.S. until they began planning an attack on Pearl Harbor. Other than that, they were just fighting Russians in 1904-1905 over Manchuria, and China. Russia bellyached grumbled and moaned about joining the war against the Japanese, but they did because they owed us one according to their allied pact. Again, they invaded a place that Japan and Russia had been squabbling over for nearly 100 years, a place of no help towards the U.S.

Never apologizing for American exceptionalism nor capitulating or appeasing for the approval of corrupt foreign nations.

So, cheering when the US invades? Cheering when US soldiers get killed for rich people to get richer? Something like that?

Yes I remember the two democratic presidents that sent and was commander in chief in defeating the Nazis.

1. Why how astute of you. If you would have known anything about victors writing history,

History writes history - and liars write stories for liars. This are totally different things.

you would know that there are two sides of the story to the American Civil War.

I personally would find a North American continent with three nations instead of only two nations much more interesting.

2. Wrong side of history only because your nation lost.

Keeps the problem that "Germany" never had been a nation. We "lost" because we had been forced to be a nation. No one within Germany is by the way a German. "Germans" are an invention of the Romans. But some Germans are for example "Alemans".

You wouldn't be on the wrong side of your history if you had won.

God never lost me. And I had not survived if the Nazis had won. Your idea about a right side and a wrong side of history is "amusing" because of the deadly stupididty behind this idea - that's all. Do you think the tears of a Russian mother who will lose her son today are other tears than the tears of an Ukrainian mother who will lose her son today?

3. Sometimes people need killing like dirty dogs.

Why for heavens sake do you attack innocent dogs now?

Nazis being one of the groups.

You have to add a year to the expression Nazi. A Nazi-1933 was different from a Nazi-1938 or a Nazi-1945. The greatest problem had perhaps been that Nazis had been in general very unimportant people who forced everyone with guns to have to see in them important people. The "banality of the evil" which Hannah Ahrendt uncovered is one of the most fascinating sides of the evil powers in the world.

This problem is not very far from problems of many people within the USA. And what I find also interesting is it that there could be some parallels between the KKK an the Nazis. In the 1920ies the KKK had an unbelievable influence in the USA.

Last edited:
Russia defeated Germany in Europe, with huge sacrifice.

Do not forget the millions of Russians Stalin murdered. And do not forget the weapon deliveries of the USA to Russia.

The US provoked the war with Japan, in which the invasions of Oz and NZ were not planned by Japan. Russia ended that war, too, with the destruction of the Army of Northern Manchuria. After, of course, much of the world had been protecting the US from the fascist menace for years.

Or with other words: Russia started immediatelly a new aggressive war within and after world war 2 while the USA slept. When you threw out of Korea the former ally USA they started to awake late when this had been nearly successful. Later in this war in Korea the USA learned the first time in history something about what's a real war - and forgot it very fast. Nevertheless has the USA reasons to be proud because she did not use nukes in this war. When Russia forgot what's a real war I don't know. But you are damned stupid in the moment. Never thought you are able to be so damned stupid as you are now. That's really u-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e. What for heaven sake is wrong with you country? A German proverb says "Wenn es dem Esel zu gut geht, dann geht er auf's Eis tanzen" = "If a donkey feels too well then he goes dancing on thin ice". Your possibilities for a good future had not been bad - so why did and do you do all this damned wrong brutal nonsense now?

Last edited:
Germany was never our ally. Never.

And what means this for you?

It is by the way totally mad from the USA to move the head quarter for the US-forces in Europe from Germany to Bruxels in Belgium under your former president Donald Trump and to make now under your current president Joe Biden a meeting of the defense ministers of the NATO in Ramstein, Germany. ¿What now?

Trump - president of the USA in 2024: "Destruction of the NATO"+"Destruction of Germany "+"Destructiion of the EU"+"Destructiion of China"+"Wall against invaders from South America"="Make America great again".

So what for is really anyone fighting now who is today fighting "for the Ukraine" and what seems automatically to mean the same time to have to fight against all Russians?

Last edited:
And what means this for you?

It is by the way totally mad from the USA to move the head quarter for the US-forces in Europe from Germany to Bruxels in Belgium under your former president Donald Trump and to make now under your current president Joe Biden a meeting of the defense ministers of the NATO in Ramstein, Germany. ¿What now?

Edited your rant I see. Which changes nothing. The thing in Germany is to hate the USA. I know this and understand it. Too few of my fellow Americans do.

In my opinion we have absolutely no business being allies with you or virtually any European nation. The sooner we understand that the better.

So, cheering when the US invades? Cheering when US soldiers get killed for rich people to get richer? Something like that?
The US is not without faults nor is it the punching bag for corrupt nations to project or deflect their own faults on US.

Forum List

Back