Lets play a game!

Do you have indictment fatigue?

• Yes

• No

• I love BandMaid 😆

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your weak argument isn’t my problem.
Not being willing to actually take a position on an argument is a problem.

Just how weak is someone's position when they are not willing to actually take a position?

Just imagine coming in a courtroom and a judge asks you "how do you plead, guilty or not guilty?" and you say, " I don't want to say your honor, I want the prosecution to make their case first."

Does that sound correct to you?

By the way the only one who made a claim was you. The claim that Smith's case is weak. I simply asked you to deny specific accusations made by Smith. Something you are unwilling to do.

Last edited:
Not being willing to actually take a position on an argument is a problem.

Just how weak is someone's position when they are not willing to actually take a position?

Just imagine coming in a courtroom and a judge asks you "how do you plead, guilty or not guilty?" and you say, " I don't want to say your honor, I want the prosecution to make their case first."

Does that sound correct to you?

By the way the only one who made a claim was you. The claim that Smith's case is weak. I simply asked you to deny specific accusations made by Smith. Something you are unwilling to do.
First, twisted logic scores you no points…As a defending side to this, it isn’t up to me to prove or disprove anything…the plea on all counts is already not guilty. Now, you must prove your claims…it really is as simple as that.

Trying to turn the system on its head, and say that I must disprove the charges is how communist courts do things. Not here….

First, twisted logic scores you no points…As a defending side to this, it isn’t up to me to prove or disprove anything…the plea on all counts is already not guilty. Now, you must prove your claims…it really is as simple as that.

Trying to turn the system on its head, and say that I must disprove the charges is how communist courts do things. Not here….
I'm NOT asking you to prove or disprove squat. I asked you the following questions.

Do you deny Trump has such information in his possession?
Such information meaning national defense information.
Do you deny that Trump did indeed have such documents in his possession after his lawyers stated they had delivered all such documents?
Such documents referring to documents bearing classification markers.
Then he is charged with 3 separate conspiracies. All related to his attempts to overturn the legitimate election results. Do you deny he did this?

I'm NOT asking you to prove or disprove squat. I asked you the following questions.

Such information meaning national defense information.

Such documents referring to documents bearing classification markers.
No, I don’t deny that…the question surrounds wether he could posses it. We‘ll find out….btw, Biden, Clinton (both of them) Obama, Bush and probably every president has had such….

Its only a problem today because of the plot to get Trump.

No, I don’t deny that…the question surrounds wether he could posses it. We‘ll find out….btw, Biden, Clinton (both of them) Obama, Bush and probably every president has had such….

First let me tell you. What about is a piss-poor legal argument. But let's talk about facts.

No, they didn't. They were the custodian of those records first off. None of them claimed ownership. Trump does. In the case when they were found to be in the possession of such documents, for instance in the case of Biden and Pence. The moment they found out they had such documents they were given to the National archives.

What Trump did was first take them. Then refuse to give them back to the National Archives. Then after the National Archives found some of those documents being classified and the DOJ notified, still refuse to give them back. After finally being served a subpoena, he hid those documents from his own lawyers so they would assert to the DOJ that all were delivered. Upon which the DOJ finding out this being a lie a search warrant was executed in which the FBI found over a hundred documents subject to the subpoena including in Trumps desk.

If Trump wanted to make this bogus ownership claim, he should have made it when he received the subpoena. He did not. Instead, he hid those documents. That's obstruction of justice. If you believe the government is claiming something that is yours. You can legally assert such ownership. You can't hide those documents any more then you can break into someone's house because you think he stole your TV.

Most people think a former president being indicted for 78 and counting felonies a big deal. It's kind of odd frankly that you don't.

Oh, there are a lot of us who remember the Soviet Union. Granted in the difference being in the Soviet Union political opponents didn't live to 78 indictments, but Democrats are getting there quickly

Since nothing can be proven until it goes to court, there is nothing anyone needs to post to you.

False. It's only a problem for Trump because he didn't immediately return all of the classified documents and purportedly, even made efforts to hide some classified documents so he could retain them.

Oh, there are a lot of us who remember the Soviet Union. Granted in the difference being in the Soviet Union political opponents didn't live to 78 indictments, but Democrats are getting there quickly
The Democrats aren't going after a political opponent. The DOJ is going after a person who broke the law. The investigation was started before Trump declared. It is done by a guy who is a registered independent who went after the 2004 Democratic running-mate, and Bob Menedez another Democratic politician.

Furthermore, like you remember the Soviet Union. I remember 5 years of chants of "lock her up." An AG intervening in ongoing cases to the point that line prosecutors quit in protest. That same AG putting out an "executive summary" of a report that the writer of that report and a federal judge both stated on the record was a misrepresentation of that same report. Pardons to political allies, Trump calling for the suspension of parts of the constitution etc., etc.

Even now the same guy who's crying about people coming after him, is promising to use the DOJ for his own political ends.

Do you know what I'm not hearing then or now?.... Anybody on the right complaining when the power of the government is used to go after Democrats. On the other hand when you guys do your whole Hunter Biden shtick nobody on the Dems is crying about how unfair it is. His own father has let the TRUMP appointed prosecutor finish his investigation just like he let John Durham finish his.

The way I see it. If this was a political act, Trump lawyers would be able to defeat the charges easily. What I hear is a lot of bitching and moaning but very little by way of actual legal arguments.

The Democrats aren't going after a political opponent. The DOJ is going after a person who broke the law. The investigation was started before Trump declared. It is done by a guy who is a registered independent who went after the 2004 Democratic running-mate, and Bob Menedez another Democratic politician.

Furthermore, like you remember the Soviet Union. I remember 5 years of chants of "lock her up." An AG intervening in ongoing cases to the point that line prosecutors quit in protest. That same AG putting out an "executive summary" of a report that the writer of that report and a federal judge both stated on the record was a misrepresentation of that same report. Pardons to political allies, Trump calling for the suspension of parts of the constitution etc., etc.

Even now the same guy who's crying about people coming after him, is promising to use the DOJ for his own political ends.

Do you know what I'm not hearing then or now?.... Anybody on the right complaining when the power of the government is used to go after Democrats. On the other hand when you guys do your whole Hunter Biden shtick nobody on the Dems is crying about how unfair it is. His own father has let the TRUMP appointed prosecutor finish his investigation just like he let John Durham finish his.

The way I see it. If this was a political act, Trump lawyers would be able to defeat the charges easily. What I hear is a lot of bitching and moaning but very little by way of actual legal arguments.

Another flaming hypocrite who demonstrates the lie this is a standard to you when you repeatedly ignore the same crimes By Biden, Hillary and the others in your own party. Go away, boy, and learn to be a man. Grow a pair

The tears are just delicious. It's like watching a toddler whose had his favorite toy taken away from them for misbehaving.

Hey, GA hasn't had their turn yet! :) So you better lose the fatigue cause there's more coming.

The real question here is....will you finally decide to save your party's skin and give up this man?
^^^ why we hate the Dems guts, douchebags.

God forbid the American people get to select their president. What are the corrupt DC swamp and Dems afraid of? I think we all know.

Another flaming hypocrite who demonstrates the lie this is a standard to you when you repeatedly ignore the same crimes By Biden, Hillary and the others in your own party. Go away, boy, and learn to be a man. Grow a pair
I'm more of a man than you ever will be. I'm perfectly capable of admitting when somebody on my side is doing something wrong. I've done so on numerous occasions on this board. I'm perfectly capable of admitting personal fault, I've done so on numerous occasions on this board. I'm even capable of changing my mind on something I sincerely believe and say as much. I've even done that on this board.

Unless I'm very much mistaken you cannot say the same.

The problem you and the entire Trump cult has I suspect, is that you guys know that Trump is guilty of every single thing he's charged with. So, what you do, is whatabout and project. Just to justify this to yourselves. That is what a coward does.

I'm more of a man than you ever will be. I'm perfectly capable of admitting when somebody on my side is doing something wrong. I've done so on numerous occasions on this board. I'm perfectly capable of admitting personal fault, I've done so on numerous occasions on this board. I'm even capable of changing my mind on something I sincerely believe and say as much. I've even done that on this board.

Unless I'm very much mistaken you cannot say the same.

The problem you and the entire Trump cult has I suspect, is that you guys know that Trump is guilty of every single thing he's charged with. So, what you do, is whatabout and project. Just to justify this to yourselves. That is what a coward does.

You're as much of a man as a woman with a dick can be

You're as much of a man as a woman with a dick can be
I measure my masculinity by my ability to take responsibility for myself and those I love. You seem to measure it by the amount of bluster you can generate as you blame others for you being a dick.

I don't really mind. I know that all bullies are cowards by nature.

I measure my masculinity by my ability to take responsibility for myself and those I love. You seem to measure it by the amount of bluster you can generate as you blame others for you being a dick.

I don't really mind. I know that all bullies are cowards by nature.

You certainly don't measure your masculinity by being a man and standing behind what you claim are your values

A house of cards? Let's see.

I will not talk about Bragg since his indictment doesn't give many clues about what his evidence is. On the other hand, Jack Smiths are both speaking indictments. I will ask you a few questions, and I would like you to tell me you agree or disagree.

He is charged for the retainment of documents that contain national defense information. 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
Do you deny Trump has such information in his possession?

He is charged further with trying to corruptly prevent the government from taking possession of documents bearing classification markings. It being obstruction of justice. Do you deny that Trump did indeed have such documents in his possession after his lawyers stated they had delivered all such documents?

Then he is charged with 3 separate conspiracies. All related to his attempts to overturn the legitimate election results. Do you deny he did this? I will gladly go in the separate conspiracies if you say no. (This is just me trying to get you on the record on what your position is.)
What you fail to realize is that the president is the ultimate arbiter of what is classified or not.

No other authority can usurp that, period.

Forum List

Back