Lets play a game!

Do you have indictment fatigue?

• Yes

• No

• I love BandMaid 😆

Results are only viewable after voting.
It won't even go to the Supreme Court. Trump will likely be impeached while his hand is still on the Bible as he says, "I do."
By a freshly Republican majority House and Senate?

doubt-press-x.gif

Look cupcake, Democrats have set themselves up for the biggest ass kicking they've ever had ever!

They have fucked everything up worse than Carter, and what happened in 1980?

Nobody voted Democrat for 12 years after that. I say this time it'll probably be 20.

NostraDumbass has made his prediction! :thanks:

Last edited:
Doubtful they will win given they've done almost nothing in the House since they wrestled control of it from Democrats.
What can they do without the Senate and president being onboard? That's the way the system was designed. :dunno:

But people are aware how badly the policies of Democrats have hurt them for the past 2 years.

What you fail to realize is that the president is the ultimate arbiter of what is classified or not.

No other authority can usurp that, period.
First Trump wasn't president. He was an ex-president. Second the subpoena served to him talked about documents bearing classification markers not classified documents. Third, if he indeed declassified those documents, he should have mentioned that when the subpoena was served.

There are legal ways to resist a subpoena. There are legal ways to claim declassification or personal property. Hiding documents is not one of those legal means. It is obstruction of justice.

These kinds of arguments fail in court. You cannot retroactively justify a crime by invoking a (dubious)right.

If you rob a bank because you think they unfairly repossessed your car, you will go to jail. Even if you are right in your assessment.

First Trump wasn't president. He was an ex-president. Second the subpoena served to him talked about documents bearing classification markers not classified documents. Third, if he indeed declassified those documents, he should have mentioned that when the subpoena was served.

There are legal ways to resist a subpoena. There are legal ways to claim declassification or personal property. Hiding documents is not one of those legal means. It is obstruction of justice.

These kinds of arguments fail in court. You cannot retroactively justify a crime by invoking a (dubious)right.

If you rob a bank because you think they unfairly repossessed your car, you will go to jail. Even if you are right in your assessment.
Yeah, every president ever has taken home classified documents, and now they are trying to make a case that it's

criminal? 200+ years and all of a sudden a president can't do what all presidents that came before them did?

STFU you fuckin' moron.

The laws they are sayng he violated do not apply to presidents, current or former.

The subpoenas were illegal.

Feel free to post them and I will be glad to explain why.

Last edited:
Yeah, every president ever has taken home classified documents, and now they are trying to make a case that it's

criminal? 200+ years and all of a sudden a president can't do what all presidents that came before them did?

STFU you fuckin' moron.
And yet another one purposefully refusing to engage the premise.

NO president before him hid documents that were under a federal subpoena. None, zero, zilch, nada.

As for STFU. the only thing I can tell you is to not spout BS at me. If you do, I will reply. The only thing you need to do is nothing. Just don't engage me. I promise I won't be insulted if you never speak to me again.

What you fail to realize is that the president is the ultimate arbiter of what is classified or not.

No other authority can usurp that, period.
And?

What does that have to do with Trumps failure to declassify?

And yet another one purposefully refusing to engage the premise.

NO president before him hid documents that were under a federal subpoena. None, zero, zilch, nada.

As for STFU. the only thing I can tell you is to not spout BS at me. If you do, I will reply. The only thing you need to do is nothing. Just don't engage me. I promise I won't be insulted if you never speak to me again.
What other president had documents subpeonad from them by the DOJ at the recommendation of NARA before, hmm?

Find one. :rolleyes-41:

I challenge you to.

Unprecendented corruption is what this is.

When was the last time the DOJ subpeonad documents from a former president?

What other president had documents subpeonad from them by the DOJ at the recommendation of NARA before, hmm?

Find one. :rolleyes-41:

I challenge you to.

Unprecendented corruption is what this is.

When was the last time the DOJ subpeonad documents from a former president?
What does that have to do with anything? Are you saying a former president is immune from federal subpoenas? I never realized that becoming president makes you immune to federal law for life.

What does that have to do with anything? Are you saying a former president is immune from federal subpoenas? I never realized that becoming president makes you immune to federal law for life.
Okay, you just crossed over into StupidLand. Tell me why the subpoenas were warranted and legal to begin with.

Not to mention unprecedented that a NARA worker demands documents from a former president.

Okay, you just crossed over into StupidLand. Tell me why the subpoenas were warranted and legal to begin with.

Not to mention unprecedented that a NARA worker demands documents from a former president.
They were warranted because Trump had documents that properly belonged to NARA under the PRA untop of which some of them contained national security information. It was lawful because a grand jury ordered it. https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.618763/gov.uscourts.flsd.618763.48.1_7.pdf

Again, are you asserting an ex-president doesn't need to comply with the demands of a grand jury?

They were warranted because Trump had documents that properly belonged to NARA under the PRA untop of which some of them contained national security information. It was lawful because a grand jury ordered it. https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.618763/gov.uscourts.flsd.618763.48.1_7.pdf

Again, are you asserting an ex-president doesn't need to comply with the demands of a grand jury?
A Grand Jury did not order the DOJ to subpoena documents from Trump. :nono:

They took that upon themselves.

Now, was that a falsehood/misinformation posted out ignorance, or an intentional lie?

A Grand Jury did not order the DOJ to subpoena documents from Trump. :nono:

They took that upon themselves.

Now, was that a falsehood/misinformation posted out ignorance, or an intentional lie?
Place: U.S. DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA U.S. Courthouse, 3rd Floor Grand Jury #2 1-09 333 Constitution A venue, N. W. Washington, D.C. 20001 Date and Time: May 24, 2022 9:00 a.m. You must also bring with you the following documents, electronically stored infonnation, or objects: Any and all documents or writings in the custody or control of Donald J. Trump and/or the Office of Donald J. Trump bearing classification markings, including but not limited to the following: Top Secret, Secret, Confidential, Top Secret/SI-G/NOFORN/ORCON, Top Secret/SI-G/NOFORN, Top Secret/HCS0/NOFORN/ORCON, Top Secret/HCS-0/NOFORN, Top Secret/HCS-P/NOFORN/ORCON, Top Secret/HCS-P/NOFORN, Top Secret/TK/NOFORN/ORCON, Top Secret/TK/NOFORN, 1- Secret/NOFORN, Confidential/NOFORN, TS, TS/SAP, TS/SI-G/NF/OC, TS/SI-G/NF, TS/HCS0/NF/OC, TS/HCS-0/NF, TS/HCS-P/NF/OC, TS/HCS-P/NF, TS/HCS-P/SI-G, TS/HCS-P/SI/TK, TS/TK/NF/OC, TS/TK/NF, S/NF, S/FRD, S/NATO, S/SI, C, and C/NF. Date: May 11, 2022

This is attachment C, link is provided.

Before you accuse somebody of misinformation it would behoove you to read what is provided.

Place: U.S. DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA U.S. Courthouse, 3rd Floor Grand Jury #2 1-09 333 Constitution A venue, N. W. Washington, D.C. 20001 Date and Time: May 24, 2022 9:00 a.m. You must also bring with you the following documents, electronically stored infonnation, or objects: Any and all documents or writings in the custody or control of Donald J. Trump and/or the Office of Donald J. Trump bearing classification markings, including but not limited to the following: Top Secret, Secret, Confidential, Top Secret/SI-G/NOFORN/ORCON, Top Secret/SI-G/NOFORN, Top Secret/HCS0/NOFORN/ORCON, Top Secret/HCS-0/NOFORN, Top Secret/HCS-P/NOFORN/ORCON, Top Secret/HCS-P/NOFORN, Top Secret/TK/NOFORN/ORCON, Top Secret/TK/NOFORN, 1- Secret/NOFORN, Confidential/NOFORN, TS, TS/SAP, TS/SI-G/NF/OC, TS/SI-G/NF, TS/HCS0/NF/OC, TS/HCS-0/NF, TS/HCS-P/NF/OC, TS/HCS-P/NF, TS/HCS-P/SI-G, TS/HCS-P/SI/TK, TS/TK/NF/OC, TS/TK/NF, S/NF, S/FRD, S/NATO, S/SI, C, and C/NF. Date: May 11, 2022

Before you accuse somebody of misinformation it would behoove you to read what is provided.

They pushed for a subpoena to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Then why didn't he just give all the documents back when asked nicely for them?
He could have avoided the whole 37 count indictment and have a lot less of them to deal with. :)

Why do you suppose he does the things he does?

Most people think a former president being indicted for 78 and counting felonies a big deal. It's kind of odd frankly that you don't.

As for the "corrupt" Biden family. The moment any of you can articulate an actual crimes. I promise you I will look at the evidence to support that crime very carefully.

So far what I understand is the the son of the president who's NOT nor ever was a public official used the name of his father to earn money. All the rest I heard is accusations by highly dubious sources, unverified government forms and a whole lot of bluster.

None of it amount to even the basis of any serious investigation in the only person either of us really cares about in this case, namely JOE BIDEN.

If you want to claim Hunter Biden is an asshole. You won't get an argument from me. But I would suggest you look at what you know and what you suspect. I promise you those things aren't the same thing.
Your 'Most people' are ignorant and stupid then.

You can say that as much as you want. IS AN EX-PRESIDENT ENTITLED TO HIDE DOCUMENTS THAT A GRAND JURY DEMANDED? Is that your position?

A Grand Hury was not held. Derp!

No grand jury was convened for the DOJ to subpoena Trump's papers.

Furthermore, if you read this link here carefully, it can be determined that Biden is behind the whole damn thing! :aargh:

^That was the link you posted, right?

Forum List

Back