Let's Play 'Name That Hillary Clinton Accomplishment'!

Not off topic. The Op said Condi Rice left Iraq in a good place. Which is a blatant inexcusable lie.

Condi Rice? I thought for SURE this Thread was about Hillary?! (Looking above....) You, IT IS!

I didn't bring her up the Op did. Regardless, as a former Secretary of State, her accomplishments are open to scrutiny.
Why???

Is she listing them as accomplishments in a race for President????

You brought Conoleezza Rice into the discussion. In the future you might think twice before opening doors you can't close.
Show me where I brought her into the conversation....

You might want to work on your comprehension there, Bub.

In the last debate Carly Fiorina said the best way to stump a Democrat was to ask them to name a Hillary Clinton Accomplishment.... Not only was this pretty darn funny, but it was pretty accurate, too:

Hillary, Name Your #1 Accomplishment - 'Buy My Book' (aka, "Show Me The Money!")
- Blitzer Asks Her To Name Her #1 Accomplishment . Hillary Can’t Name One, either, but does say “If anybody is interested — you know there is a long list of what I have done and I’m very proud of it. You can read my book ‘Hard Choices’.”

(20 May 15) Halperin Finds Iowa Democrats Can’t Name Hillary Accomplishments as Secretary of State
- For his With All Due Respect show on Bloomberg TV, Mark Halperin sat down with a focus group of Iowa Democratic voters to discuss Hillary Clinton‘s prospects for the 2016 presidential election. While the group fawned over the former First Lady’s personality and politics (one called her a “bad mama jama”), they were stumped when Halperin asked them to name a single accomplishment of Hillary Clinton’s during her tenure as Secretary of State.

20 May 15) Iowa Dems can’t name a Hillary accomplishment either
- During the 2008 election, a local Democratic official got stuck for an answer during a Hardball interview when asked to name Barack Obama’s accomplishments. Seven years later, a roomful of Iowa Democrats gets stumped by Mark Halperin when asking the same question about Hillary Clinton and her years at the White House. One respondent, clearly embarrassed, laughs and asks Halperin, “You want to give me a minute?” She then adds, “Give me two minutes.”

(21 June 15) On 'The View,' Co-Host Rosie Perez Struggles Badly to List Hillary's
- On Thursday's edition of The View on ABC, co-host Rosie Perez took offense at Jeb Bush for suggesting Hillary Clinton had no accomplishments in the Senate or as Secretary of State…then struggled to list any.

State Department spokeswoman can't name Hillary Clinton's diplomatic achievements ...- - State Department Press Secretary Jen Psaki was flummoxed when asked to name even one of Hillary’s accomplishments: 'I am certain that those who were here at the time, who worked hard on that effort, could point out one,' Psaki replied through a forced smile. 'I’m sure there are a range of things that were put into place that I’m not even aware of,' she offered moments later. A CNN panel erupted into laughter when Psaki’s gaffe was shown on TV.

:rofl:

so funny.... you're whining about Hillary but would vote for someone who doesn't even know who the world leadersd are.

and wackadoodle..... top 100 attorney in the country, first lady, senator from ny, secretary of state far more respected than anyone since colin powell.

if that weren't the case, you all wouldn't be whinging continually.

the rightwingnut delusions and derangement are getting old and boring and, interestingly, only work on other deluded and deranged rightwingnuts.
With all due respect, Jillian...the question wasn't what "jobs" Hillary Clinton has held...it's what she's accomplished while holding one of those jobs. The fact that so many of her supporters can't come up with a single accomplishment for her is rather telling. It paints her as someone who is more sizzle than steak!

again, being one of the top 100 attorneys in the country is an accomplishment.

she was a great first lady.

she was a great nys senator.

she was an excellent secretary of state... notwithstanding the wingnutbrigade's rant about benghaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiii

baby bush had a dozen benghazis and 50 dead. still waiting for the wingers to talk about it.

so until you ask what accomplishments Carly Fiorina has had... other than driving HP into the dirt and firing 30,000 people.... or what the Donald has done other than parlay his daddy's money into a bit more money... i'd say the meme about hillary'ss "accomplishments" is kind of banal and disingenuous.... respectfully, of course.

Isn't getting elected to the US Senate an accomplishment?

Because they are dead now thanks to Obama? God Damn we have the greatest military on the planet.. Why don't you tell your dear leader to use it and grow some balls?

Can we raise your taxes to fund this imperialism? You want the Continent of Africa to become Vietnam plus Iraq times 100?

What kind of sick fuck are you? And while you're at it, enlist.

No you are the sick one..tell Obama to grow some balls, those little girls are probably dead now..

Not to forget this is off topic, but what does Obama care if the girls are dead?

Obama said Trayvon Martin could be / could look like his son if he had a son, but it's not like any of these girls look like his daughters, right? Besides, because he chose not to act while ISIS rolled into Iraq THOUSANDS of men ,women, and children - thousands of CHRISTIANS - are dead... no 'skin off his nose'... It's more important to release the Taliban 5 and pay a ransom for a desrter.

When Obama asked for an AUMF Republicans refused to act on it.

You are a girl and I don't debate them...

you aren't smart enough to debate the women I run with.

“First ever student commencement speaker at Wellesley College.
TRANSLATION: Someone else picked her, for reasons unknown.
Distinguished graduate of Yale Law School.
TRANSLATION: She didn't do anything that thousands of others didn't also do.
Former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic.
TRANSLATION: I don't know what she did there, either. Maybe she gave advice?
Former civil litigation attorney.
Former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law.
TRANSLATION: I don't know what she did there, either.
Former First Lady of Arkansas.
TRANSLATION: She married the right guy, and rode his coattails into office.
Former First Lady of the United States
, and the first FLOTUS in US History to hold a postgraduate degree. First ex-FLOTUS in US History to be elected to the United States Senate. Elected by the… State of New York to serve two terms in the United States Senate. Former US Secretary of State. GRAMMY Award Winner. Author. Self proclaimed Pantsuit Aficionado. Married to a man named Bill, who plays the saxophone.
TRANSLATION: She managed to fool people into thinking she had done something, still without naming any actual contribution she made.
"Even though her major initiative, the Clinton healthcare plan, failed
TRANSLATION: She got her husband to appoint her to a post she couldn't handle, tried to take over 1/7 of the national economy, and failed due to publishing a book describing exactly what she intended. American voters were so repelled by her scheme, that they wrote to their congressmen in droves and persuaded them not to vote for it. In the subsequent national election, more members of her party were thrown out of office than at any other time in U.S. history, as American voters gave majorities to Republicans for the first time in living memory.

Hillary's role in destroying the Democrat party for decades, remains her only significant accomplishment. For this, the nation owes her a debt of gratitude.

(There follows a long list of things she "helped", in which no actual accomplishments are listed. There's a reason for that.)

There's a pattern here. :lol:

Not off topic. The Op said Condi Rice left Iraq in a good place. Which is a blatant inexcusable lie.

Condi Rice? I thought for SURE this Thread was about Hillary?! (Looking above....) You, IT IS!

I didn't bring her up the Op did. Regardless, as a former Secretary of State, her accomplishments are open to scrutiny.
Why???

You brought Conoleezza Rice into the discussion. In the future you might think twice before opening doors you can't close.

You brought her into the conversation in post #70. In the future, keep track of your own idiocy and stupid drool.

Being elected to Congress? :haha:

D-Rep Hank Johnson was elected to Congress.... One day Rep Johnson declared his concern while speaking on the floor of Congress that if the US put any more troops on Guam THE ISLAND WOULD TIP OVER... 'Nuff said.

“First ever student commencement speaker at Wellesley College.
TRANSLATION: Someone else picked her, for reasons unknown.
Distinguished graduate of Yale Law School.
TRANSLATION: She didn't do anything that thousands of others didn't also do.
Former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic.
Former civil litigation attorney.
Former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law.
TRANSLATION: I don't know what she did there, either.
Former First Lady of Arkansas.
Former First Lady of the United States
, and the first FLOTUS in US History to hold a postgraduate degree. First ex-FLOTUS in US History to be elected to the United States Senate. Elected by the… State of New York to serve two terms in the United States Senate. Former US Secretary of State. GRAMMY Award Winner. Author. Self proclaimed Pantsuit Aficionado. Married to a man named Bill, who plays the saxophone.
TRANSLATION: She managed to fool people into thinking she had done something, still without naming any actual contribution she made.
"Even though her major initiative, the Clinton healthcare plan, failed
TRANSLATION: She got her husband to appoint her to a post she couldn't handle, tried to take over 1/7 of the national economy, and failed due to publishing a book describing exactly what she intended. American voters were so repelled by her scheme, that they wrote to their congressmen in droves and persuaded them not to vote for it. In the subsequent national election, more members of her party were thrown out of office than at any other time in U.S. history, as American voters gave majorities to Republicans for the first time in living memory.

Hillary's role in destroying the Democrat party for decades, remains her only significant accomplishment. For this, the nation owes her a debt of gratitude.

(There follows a long list of things she "helped", in which no actual accomplishments are listed. There's a reason for that.)

There's a pattern here. :lol:

poor wackadoodle... now if only anyone cared about what you have to say.

Why???

You brought her into the conversation in post #70. In the future, keep track of your own idiocy and stupid drool.
Gawd, your liberal education is worse than I thought...

I didn't make post #70, dumbass..

Why???

in other words you have no education. did you make it past 6th grade? or are you not old enough to have progressed beyond middle school yet?

Why???

Excuse me, you all look alike.

Why???

in other words you have no education. did you make it past 6th grade? or are you not old enough to have progressed beyond middle school yet?
:meow: lol :happy-1:

Apparently being Secretary of State or a US Senator or Yale Law grad or first female anything aren't accomplishments sooo.... She is rich. Or is making an enormous amount of money not an accomplishment anymore either? Pretty silly thread. Maybe don't get so carried away with zingers and one liners from campaigns. Sure, it gets a few laughs, but not much substance behind it.

they arent accomplishments when you failed at them Einstein. look around the world; tell me where hillary's time as Sec of State made a difference?
we have republican congress critters on record saying she was a better secretary of state than kerry is....

Do you need a war or a treaty with iran, for a secretary of state to be good?

yawn; AS I PREVIOUSLY SAID; the world is on fire across the planet, in places where it wasnt at the height of the Iraq War under bush. is the world a better place since her time in office?

iraq sure was when condi left; and those other conflicts didnt exist
the ''world'' hasn't been in a better place since BEFORE the preemptive war doctrine, before the Iraq war....it was a hornet's nest that was blown up in Iraq and agitated and disturbed...there were stings here and there before this, but now there's a swarm's fury....with no end in sight...

Being elected to Congress? :haha:

D-Rep Hank Johnson was elected to Congress.... One day Rep Johnson declared his concern while speaking on the floor of Congress that if the US put any more troops on Guam THE ISLAND WOULD TIP OVER... 'Nuff said.

Thats odd

Being elected to the US Senate was something Carly Fiorina was unable to accomplish....no matter how much of her money she spent trying to buy a seat

Why???

Read the conversation and tell me what you can't comprehend...

It's easy... Just expand the quotes.

• “First ever student commencement speaker at Wellesley College. Distinguished graduate of Yale Law School. Former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic. Former civil litigation attorney. Former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law. Former First Lady of Arkansas. Former First Lady of the United States, and the first FLOTUS in US History to hold a postgraduate degree. First ex-FLOTUS in US History to be elected to the United States Senate. Elected by the… State of New York to serve two terms in the United States Senate. Former US Secretary of State. GRAMMY Award Winner. Author. Self proclaimed Pantsuit Aficionado. Married to a man named Bill, who plays the saxophone.”

• "Even though her major initiative, the Clinton healthcare plan, failed (due to Republican obstruction), you cannot deny that it laid ground for what we have today, the Affordable Healthcare Act, something Clinton supports and would continue.
  • She played a leading role in the development of State Children’s Health Insurance Program, which provides the much-needed state support for children whose parents cannot afford nor provide them with adequate healthcare coverage.
  • She was also instrumental in the creation of the Adoption and Safe Families Act and the Foster Care Independence Act.
  • Successfully fought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and asthma at the National Institute of Health (NIH).
  • She spearheaded investigations into mental illness plaguing veterans of the Gulf War; we now have a term for it – Gulf War Syndrome.
  • At the Department of Justice, she helped create the office on Violence Against Women.
  • She was instrumental in securing over $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.
  • Took a leading role in the investigation of health consequences of first responders and drafted the first bill to compensate and offer the health services our first responders deserve (Clinton’s successor in the Senate, Kirsten Gillibrand, passed the bill).
  • Was instrumental in working out a bi-partisan compromise to address civil liberty abuses for the renewal of the U.S. Patriot Act.
  • Proposed a revival of the New Deal-era Home Owners’ Loan Corporation to help homeowners refinance their mortgages in the wake of the 2008 financial disaster.
  • Was a major proponent of sensible diplomacy which brought about a ceasefire between Hamas and Israel, and brokered human rights with Burma.
  • Oversaw free trade agreements with our allies such as Panama, Colombia, and South Korea.
  • Was the most traveled Secretary of State to date.
  • The Clinton Foundation, founded by her and her husband, has improved the living conditions for nearly 400 million people in over 180 countries through its Initiative program.
These are not all of her accomplishments. Her activism on behalf of women a children across the world is renowned. Her activism for raising the minimum wage and combating climate change is stellar. You do not have to support what she does or stands for. But do not say she doesn’t have any accomplishments. The conservatives who say this are the one’s who are pushing for Ted Cruz – who brought on a $24 billion shut down. That, to them, is an accomplishment?"
Here’s A List Of Hillary Clinton’s Accomplishments, So Quit Saying She Doesn’t Have Any

JUST LOOK AT WHAT THIS LOSER POSTED ABOVE!!!! ^^^^

lol it makes the case for the other side!!

1) it starts off with her "accomplishment" of being the first student commencement speaker at her college...........
2) goes on to CRY that she failed (but it was mean ol Republican's fault of course)
3) "played a leading role in" lol
4)instrumental in the creation of (what is this her resume writer? lol)
5)"proposed" this and that..............
6)"oversaw" trade agreements her own Progressive followers DESPISE
7)"MOST TRAVELED"................................WTF? LMAO!!

Let's hear Republican candidate accomplishments from you, doofus. You'll spend all day finding just one.

Ben Carson:

Leader in ROTC with a full ride scholarship to West Point (which he turned down to go to Yale)

Head of Neurology at John Hopkins by 33.

Successfully conducted dozens of craniechtomies (removing damaged portions of the brain from patients, something needed for majority in Washington)

Assembled a team and lead surgery to separate conjoined twins.

Those are only a few of his accomplishments.

He is hardly the only candidate that is accomplished. Trump, despite his countless failings, has done a number of things successfully as well. Cruz has a list of significant cases he has been involved in on his website. Walker and Bush can point to accomplishments as governors

What has Hillary done? Seriously? Can you name a case she represented someone that was any sort of accomplishment? Can you name a single piece of legislation she wrote while in the Senate? Any initiative she began as secretary of state?

It's never a good sign when not even she can answer the question. I may not have many accomplishments in my career but I can name several of them off the top of my head.

Forum List

Back