Lets remember WHY Charlottesville rally happened to begin with

Hey faggot. All you got is some bullshit and gossip. The facts are that no Black person every fought for the confederacy.

https://www.theroot.com/yes-there-were-black-confederates-here-s-why-1790858546
You just showed me another opinion piece instead of an official military listing of Black soilders or even photos of Black confederate solders that fought for the south.

scholars and focusing on sources written or published during the war, I estimate that between 3,000 and 6,000 served as Confederate soldiers. Another 100,000 or so blacks, mostly slaves, supported the Confederacy as laborers, servants and teamsters. They built roads, batteries and fortifications; manned munitions factories—essentially did the Confederacy’s dirty work.
See this is where your theory falls down. If they have military records why cant anyone find them? They have the records of white soilders that fought for the south. Where are the Black ones?

There's some Black Confederate pictures out there.

blcxx.jpg
24disunion-img-blog427.jpg
black-confederate-13-e1451989599799.jpg

black_soldiers.jpg
First pic....Union soldiers....can tell by the uniforms...second pic.....manservant with his master....same with the last pic. The third pic....I'm sure they were there quite voluntarily.

The elected President of the United States, with Union vets and Confederate vets together.

No president would have done anything but be there.

Are you aware that Obama sent a wreath to the Confederate Memorial in Arlington?
So are we not going with Obama is the most anti-white racist president in the history of ever this week?

The more you keep trying to defend racism and white supremacy, the stupider you look --- why do you think the klan wore hoods? even they knew....

I made a point, any American President would have been there, at that Blue and Gray reunion.

NOthing in your stupid post addressed that.

As you did not address what I said, you do not get the respect of having what you said addressed.

Run along now.

If you grow a pair, you can go back and address what I said.

Oh, and you are a race baiting asshole.
Why do you keep avoiding my question?

It's almost like the South is vicariously losing again thru you
liberty-place-monument.jpg_1718483346.jpg

It is referencing an event that occurred after the end of the civil war.

Why do you call it a Confederate Statue?

That thing is part of the very same Lost Cause we're talking about here.

If you think the Civil War "ended" in April of 1865, you're clueless. That's only when official hostilities ended. This one above commemorates one of the unofficial ones.

In effect none of these statues/monuments are "Confederate" monuments, since that's not their purpose. Let's call them by their function, and that is propaganda tools for the Lost Cause Cult.

scholars and focusing on sources written or published during the war, I estimate that between 3,000 and 6,000 served as Confederate soldiers. Another 100,000 or so blacks, mostly slaves, supported the Confederacy as laborers, servants and teamsters. They built roads, batteries and fortifications; manned munitions factories—essentially did the Confederacy’s dirty work.
See this is where your theory falls down. If they have military records why cant anyone find them? They have the records of white soilders that fought for the south. Where are the Black ones?

blcxx.jpg

black_soldiers.jpg
I've never seen a Black confederate photo that hasnt been proven as false including the ones you just posted where some are obviously not even soldiers.

Why stop at Black confederates?

Why not end with Black Nazis?

El_Cher_5.jpg

Why stop at Black confederates? Because the topic is the confederacy?

Do you feel Black guilt for Black Confederates, Black Nazis, as well as Black slavers?

Bullshit. There were no Black people that fought for the confederacy. Being forced to hold someones gun while they took a shit or getting them some food doesnt count as combat action.

I'm a black daughter of the Confederacy, and this is how we should deal with all those General Lees

Hold on, faggot. I got this.

"It has been estimated that over 65,000 Southern blacks were in the Confederate ranks. Over 13,000 of these, “saw the elephant” also known as meeting the enemy in combat. These Black Confederates included both slave and free. The Confederate Congress did not approve blacks to be officially enlisted as soldiers (except as musicians), until late in the war. But in the ranks it was a different story. Many Confederate officers did not obey the mandates of politicians, they frequently enlisted blacks with the simple criteria, “Will you fight?” Historian Ervin Jordan, explains that “biracial units” were frequently organized “by local Confederate and State militia Commanders in response to immediate threats in the form of Union raids”. Dr. Leonard Haynes, an African-American professor at Southern University, stated, “When you eliminate the black Confederate soldier, you’ve eliminated the a part of the history of the South.”

Black History Facts 365"

65K out of 600K in those days seems an accurate representation to me.
Read More Here The African American Soldier
Hey faggot. All you got is some bullshit and gossip. The facts are that no Black person every fought for the confederacy.

You just showed me another opinion piece instead of an official military listing of Black soilders or even photos of Black confederate solders that fought for the south.

I really am starting to believe your IQ is sub-100.

iu

iu

iu

7b1e990b3464fa1f4bbebf28249135e1--free-black-african-americans.jpg

iu

Here's something for you to see:

LMGTFY

Here's your rosters and pics, Mr. Asclepias.

African American Civil War Soldiers: Research Links: 45th United States Colored Infantry

Your photos have no context

Why are the black soldiers in the first photo led by a union officer?

blcxx.jpg

black_soldiers.jpg
I've never seen a Black confederate photo that hasnt been proven as false including the ones you just posted where some are obviously not even soldiers.

Youre obviously a idiot. One of the pictures even says its a union solider.

I remember a thread similar to this one where one of the loser con-federacy admirers posted this pic View attachment 209942

Claiming that it proved there were black con-federate soldiers.....:71:
You can always tell when their lying because they wont have the links. :laugh:

Oh, but I have the links, boy.

You can tell the Union from Confederate by the buttons. Union is buttons straight down the middle, Confederate is double-breasted. ;)

African American Civil War Soldiers: Research Links: 45th United States Colored Infantry

45th United States Colored Troops (U.S.C.T.)

http://www.civilwarphotos.net/files/images/433.jpg

Museum of Florida History - The Battle of Olustee » Florida in the Civil War
So what you have fake links? Do you think that substitutes for proof?
You know...for someone who worships their loser slave-owning, war-starting AND losing heritage...they sure don't know their uniforms for both sides.

I'm a black daughter of the Confederacy, and this is how we should deal with all those General Lees

"It has been estimated that over 65,000 Southern blacks were in the Confederate ranks. Over 13,000 of these, “saw the elephant” also known as meeting the enemy in combat. These Black Confederates included both slave and free. The Confederate Congress did not approve blacks to be officially enlisted as soldiers (except as musicians), until late in the war. But in the ranks it was a different story. Many Confederate officers did not obey the mandates of politicians, they frequently enlisted blacks with the simple criteria, “Will you fight?” Historian Ervin Jordan, explains that “biracial units” were frequently organized “by local Confederate and State militia Commanders in response to immediate threats in the form of Union raids”. Dr. Leonard Haynes, an African-American professor at Southern University, stated, “When you eliminate the black Confederate soldier, you’ve eliminated the a part of the history of the South.”

Black History Facts 365"

iu

iu

iu

iu

LMGTFY

All group photos were of Union troops. You can tell by the uniforms.

blcxx.jpg

black_soldiers.jpg
First pic....Union soldiers....can tell by the uniforms...second pic.....manservant with his master....same with the last pic. The third pic....I'm sure they were there quite voluntarily.
Why is it always the dumb ones that argue this fact? Do they really think they can post photos of union Blacks and pretend they are Confederate and no one will notice? :laugh:

March 13, 1865....facing long odds the Confederacy approved use of black soldiers The bill was passed by the Confederate Congress and did not guarantee freedom although Gen Lee requested it be stipulated.

South Carolina has proposed a monument honoring black Confederate troops. Will the left demand it be taken down also?

I'd like to see a picture of your logic grade. :rolleyes:

I'm thinking it wasn't more than a C.

4369950f23dbf56804550efbb337d6e0.gif

That's right. Black people fought for The Confederacy, too.

Take your ass to Georgia and ask some older blacks what they think of General Sherman and Yankees.
Bullshit. There were no Black people that fought for the confederacy. Being forced to hold someones gun while they took a shit or getting them some food doesnt count as combat action.

Black History Facts 365"

Here's some more I can't list after the 1st thing linked:

Ebony

The official policy of the Confederacy was.....we do not arm negroes

I thought the official Democrat policy was... We do not want to arm Negroes, either.

Black History Facts 365"

iu

iu

iu

iu

LMGTFY

Must have been a lull in the action and they decided to have prayer session like they do sometimes in football.

Take your ass to Georgia and ask some older blacks what they think of General Sherman and Yankees.

Black History Facts 365"

Ebony

I thought the official Democrat policy was... We do not want to arm Negroes, either.
Thats true until Lincoln changed his mind....Oh wait he was a Repub.

March 13, 1865....facing long odds the Confederacy approved use of black soldiers The bill was passed by the Confederate Congress and did not guarantee freedom although Gen Lee requested it be stipulated.

South Carolina has proposed a monument honoring black Confederate troops. Will the left demand it be taken down also?
Sure if tax payers have to pay for it.

blcxx.jpg

black_soldiers.jpg

Youre obviously a idiot. One of the pictures even says its a union solider.

I remember a thread similar to this one where one of the loser con-federacy admirers posted this pic View attachment 209942

Claiming that it proved there were black con-federate soldiers.....:71:
You can always tell when their lying because they wont have the links. :laugh:

Oh, but I have the links, boy.

You can tell the Union from Confederate by the buttons. Union is buttons straight down the middle, Confederate is double-breasted. ;)

45th United States Colored Troops (U.S.C.T.)

http://www.civilwarphotos.net/files/images/433.jpg

Museum of Florida History - The Battle of Olustee » Florida in the Civil War
So what you have fake links? Do you think that substitutes for proof?

So now you're going to deny real proof with rosters and everything. :fu:

Your IQ is under 100. You're a dipshit.

That's Ok. I take solace in knowing not many black people are as stupid and racist as you are. :)

Last edited:
YOu are the one trying to tear this nation apart.

Lee surrendered, and then worked to heal the wounds of the nation.

As did just about everyone of that time period.

Wtf do you think you are accomplishing with your hate?
So...why put up statues in the 1910's and beyond? Why hold violent protests and run people down when city counsels legally vote to remove statues from public parks...like the process is SUPPOSED to work?

1. I don't know. Why did it take 50 fucking years for the US to put up a national WWII memorial in DC? Your assumption that the answer is something Evul is unsupported.

2. Your question on the violent protests is very unclear and misleading. A protest from White SOutherns as their heritage is being literally torn down, was certainly called for. The Nazis, and Antifa, both had their own agenda of violence. THe mayor did too, as he ordered the cops to stand down so Antifa could attack their outnumbered enemies. What part of this is confusing to you?
Do you believe black southerners have a right to tear down the heritage of white southerners?

When did white southerners ever stand up for black heritage?

That is a good question.

DOes one group have the right to destroy the heritage of another group, in our society?

As our society is structured, right now, they have the Legal Right and the power to do it.

IMO, that is wrong.

AND it demonstrates that Multiculturalism was always a lie.

A city has a right to display its heritage and decide what that heritage is
You mean until that city decides to erase its own history and even its own name to the point that no one will know “Austin” even existed 40 years from now....

blcxx.jpg

black_soldiers.jpg

Why stop at Black confederates?

Why not end with Black Nazis?

El_Cher_5.jpg

Why stop at Black confederates? Because the topic is the confederacy?

Do you feel Black guilt for Black Confederates, Black Nazis, as well as Black slavers?
Why would I feel guilt?

Black History Facts 365"

Ebony

Confederates were Democrats who weren't too keen on arming Blacks, now Democrats still aren't too keen on arming Blacks.

So...why put up statues in the 1910's and beyond? Why hold violent protests and run people down when city counsels legally vote to remove statues from public parks...like the process is SUPPOSED to work?

1. I don't know. Why did it take 50 fucking years for the US to put up a national WWII memorial in DC? Your assumption that the answer is something Evul is unsupported.

2. Your question on the violent protests is very unclear and misleading. A protest from White SOutherns as their heritage is being literally torn down, was certainly called for. The Nazis, and Antifa, both had their own agenda of violence. THe mayor did too, as he ordered the cops to stand down so Antifa could attack their outnumbered enemies. What part of this is confusing to you?
Do you believe black southerners have a right to tear down the heritage of white southerners?

That is a good question.

DOes one group have the right to destroy the heritage of another group, in our society?

As our society is structured, right now, they have the Legal Right and the power to do it.

IMO, that is wrong.

You mean until that city decides to erase its own history and even its own name to the point that no one will know “Austin” even existed 40 years from now....
What would be the harm in that? Things are renamed all the time.

That is a good question.

IMO, that is wrong.

Fuck it, let all the whites that want to leave, and let Mexico have it back, fuck 'em!

Why are these statutes here to begin with? What went through the hearts and minds of those who erected them?

We just did this last week when Odious put up another one of his history revisions about another monument. From that thread, the whole background (addressed to a USMB member in Europa):

This monument and literally hundreds of others were feverishly put up in a flurry of revisionist history roughly 100 years ago by what we call the Cult of the Lost Cause. Settle in with your favourite beverage, it's story time with Pogo.

Immediately after the Civil War (1866, the following year) a writer named Edward Pollard wrote a revisionist history literally called that in its title, The Lost Cause: A New Southern History of the War of the Confederates. What Pollard was addressing was that the Confederacy, and by extension the South that had been dragged into it, was so shamed by the war for slavery it had just been vanquished in, a result it had never expected, that it couldn't come to terms with that hideous motivation, and had to literally rewrite the history, a fictional narrative where the genteel South really was the "noble" entity fighting off 'invasion', even imagining that its whole reasoning of secession, the continuance of Slavery, was really not its reasoning at all, that it was really about "states rights" and "economics" and anyway these here slaves were really happy and content to be human cattle.

Yeah that's it. Despite the fact that in the actual time, every seceding state had highlighted slavery as its reasoning in its articles of secession, despite the fact that Confederate Vice President Alexander Stephens articulated in no uncertain terms on the very day the Civil War began:

>> "Many governments have been founded upon the principle of the subordination and serfdom of certain classes of the same race; such were and are in violation of the laws of nature. Our system commits no such violation of nature’s laws. With us, all of the white race, however high or low, rich or poor, are equal in the eye of the law. Not so with the negro. Subordination is his place. He, by nature, or by the curse against Canaan, is fitted for that condition which he occupies in our system. The architect, in the construction of buildings, lays the foundation with the proper material — the granite; then comes the brick or the marble. The substratum of our society is made of the material fitted by nature for it, and by experience we know that it is best, not only for the superior, but for the inferior race, that it should be so." <<​

Not a damn thing in there about "economics" or "states rights". That was revised in later by the Lost Cause.

This brought about a wave of other literature, rewritten history books, and then a novel called "The Clansman" in 1905, a romantic and fictitious history of how the old Ku Klux Klan, at that time defunct for three decades, came in to defend the "honor" of the "noble" South. That book sold like wildfire, was then made into a play, and then a movie, title "Birth of a Nation" in 1915.

It also brought about the United Daughters of the Confederacy to erect a slew of statues and monuments and plaques to portray this horrific war into some kind of "noble" cause, the vast majority of them in the first two decades of the Twentieth Century, including Silent Sam in 1913. And these monuments were deliberately erected in public squares, busy intersections, in front of public buildings, and in this case a college campus, for the purpose of reaching the widest possible audience. In other words--- propaganda transmitters. Perched there on high to remind black people who was really in charge, after the federal government had mandated that "you people can't own negroes any more". It was the Confederacy desperately running away from and whitewashing its image.

--- This was the way the Confederacy retaliated against the forced end of slavery. Whitewashing itself and spitefully undermining the race relation challenges that would come with it. If they weren't going to be allowed slaves, then by God they were going to do everything they could to muddy the water that would follow, and, the philosophy goes, the federal government would 'regret' it. Along with these propaganda transmitters and Birth of a Nation this historical revision brought back the Klan (1915), Jim Crow laws and segregated water fountains and public facilities, brought the worst period of race riots this country has ever had ("Red Summer" 1919, Tulsa Race Riots 1921); rampant lynchings all over the nation; and arguably the "gentlemen's agreement" that kept blacks out of our national pastime sport of baseball for six decades between Moses Fleetwood Walker and Jackie Robinson. It gave us Gone With the Wind and the rewritten history books you see in that video above.

And it put Silent Sam where he is there, who's been a target of various kinds of vandalism for at least sixty years.

But wait. The plot sickens. That statue, the very one in this topic, which ironically was posed by a lad from that most Southern of cities, Boston Massachusetts --- was dedicated in 1913 with these words by Confederate veteran Julian Carr
>> "The present generation, I am persuaded, scarcely takes note of what the Confederate soldier meant to the welfare of the Anglo Saxon race during the four years immediately succeeding the war, when the facts are that their courage and steadfastness saved the very life of the Anglo Saxon race in the South -- When "the bottom rail was on top" all over the Southern states, and to-day, as a consequence, the purest strain of the Anglo Saxon is to be found in the 13 Southern states -- Praise God. <<
Note the allusion to "the four years immediately succeeding the war". This is the exact period that the Ku Klux Klan and dozens of similar groups, usually founded/run by ex-Confederate soldiers, were doing what they could to normalize life in a war-torn occupied territory by terrorizing the black people that had until then been human property.
Carr's speech continues, without edit:

>> I trust I may be pardoned for one allusion, howbeit it is rather personal. One hundred yards from where we stand, less than ninety days perhaps after my return from Appomatox, I horse-whipped a negro wench until her skirts hung in shreds, because upon the streets of this quiet village she had publicly insulted and maligned a Southern lady, and then rushed for protection to these University buildings where was stationed a garrison of 100 Federal soldiers. I performed the pleasing duty in the immediate presence of the entire garrison, and for thirty night afterwards slept with a double-barrel shot gun under my head. <<​

--- Again, that's at Silent Sam's dedication, from a veteran of that war, depicting what it was really about. And the UDC and their propaganda transmitters were doing everything they could to smooth that repugnance over and pave it into something "noble" and "gallant" (the aristocratic South had always been obsessed with illusions of "chivalry", right down to the self-styled "knights" of the Klan). Five months after this speech and a few hundred miles to the southwest, an opportunist named Simmons charged up a mountain in Georgia and re-founded the Ku Klux Klan all over again. And two years after that these same "Daughters" put up a plaque at the building where the original Klan was founded, again to whitewash and sell the 'nobility' song and dance.

So THAT is what Silent Sam stands for. That's where he came from and why he was put there. A propaganda transmitter. Tell me, would you put up a silly whiny-snowflake cartoon about this?

iu

Whelp --- same thing here.

Don't take my word for it. Here's the mayor of New Orleans explaining all this history on the occasion of that city removing several similar monuments (including one that celebrated the day a Klan klone organization called the White League orchestrated a coup d'etat to take over the city by force and return it to white rule)

Black History Facts 365"

Ebony

Confederates were Democrats who weren't too keen on arming Blacks, now Democrats still aren't too keen on arming Blacks.
How could Blacks have fought for the Dem confederates if you didnt have a weapon? Didnt you just post a bunch of fake photos claiming they were Black confederate soldiers?

That is a good question.

IMO, that is wrong.

Fuck it, let all the whites that want to leave, and let Mexico have it back, fuck 'em!
It is the dumbass white Antifa types destroying Austin, not really the Mexicans

Forum List

Back