Lets remember WHY Charlottesville rally happened to begin with

Since the early 1700's

That doesn't count generations, dumbass. No wonder you're on a city lot with a mortgage instead of 320 acres, living like The Cartwrights n shit. You're too damn dumb.
Who told you that? Still mad you got caught in the Black confederate lie huh?

So how many head you runnin', bro? :auiqs.jpg:
Not everyone wants to be a cowboy slick.

So what's your grand scheme to make money? I'd say it worked better for Ye Olde black family neighbors than any other black person I've even seen or known, personally. Even my friend that can bench like..505 and just bought a 1/2 million dollar house.

Ol' farmer man has it goin' on much better. He mows his own grass, too.
You know what? I can tell when you feel stupid. You start talking about all kind of wild shit hoping people forget you made an ass of yourself.:laugh:

Robert E Lee was not fighting for slavery. He was fighting for his state, Virginia.

Lee and his wife supported the American Colonization Society before the war but resisted the abolitionist movement. Lee later insisted that his decision to support the Confederacy was not founded on a defense of slavery. During both the Maryland (1862) and Gettysburg (1863) campaigns, Lee's officers kidnapped free blacks and sold them into slavery. By 1865, Lee supported the enlistment of African Americans into the Confederate army, but he surrendered before a plan could be implemented.

Lee, Robert E. and Slavery

That doesn't count generations, dumbass. No wonder you're on a city lot with a mortgage instead of 320 acres, living like The Cartwrights n shit. You're too damn dumb.
Who told you that? Still mad you got caught in the Black confederate lie huh?

So how many head you runnin', bro? :auiqs.jpg:
Not everyone wants to be a cowboy slick.

So what's your grand scheme to make money? I'd say it worked better for Ye Olde black family neighbors than any other black person I've even seen or known, personally. Even my friend that can bench like..505 and just bought a 1/2 million dollar house.

Ol' farmer man has it goin' on much better. He mows his own grass, too.
You know what? I can tell when you feel stupid. You start talking about all kind of wild shit hoping people forget you made an ass of yourself.:laugh:

Oh, I get it, your plan is "reparations check". :auiqs.jpg::cuckoo:

Hold your breath until it gets there.

As a minority one thing I'm sure of....the right stands for bigotry and racism.
I wanna see them be ok with a statue for bin laden and then I'll believe their bullcrap about preserving history.
Well according to a few of them....if we don't put up a statue of OBL, they will forget all about him.
Hahaha biggest hypocrites are the so called conservatives, check this out....they claim:

We believe in morals and family values =they elected an adulterer and pussy grabber.
We beleive in free market = tariffs and protectionism
We beleive in wise spending = raise the debt and spend like there is no tomorrow.
We beleive in jesus = anti refugees, anti helping the poor....just simply *****.

I travelled the world and I swear to you the dumbest and most anxious group of people I've ever seen are the so called American conservatives....their orange chief we he opens his mouth is either he brags, lies, or insults someone and all they is cheer like idiots.

I wanna see them be ok with a statue for bin laden and then I'll believe their bullcrap about preserving history.
Well according to a few of them....if we don't put up a statue of OBL, they will forget all about him.
Hahaha biggest hypocrites are the so called conservatives, check this out....they claim:

We believe in morals and family values =they elected an adulterer and pussy grabber.
We beleive in wise spending = raise the debt and spend like there is no tomorrow.
We beleive in jesus = anti refugees, anti helping the poor....just simply *****.

I travelled the world and I swear to you the dumbest and most anxious group of people I've ever seen are the so called American conservatives....their orange chief we he opens his mouth is either he brags, lies, or insults someone and all they is cheer like idiots.

All you are is anti-Trump. Cry moar! The people have spoken, and they will speak again, and again. Beyond that, Idk.

trumptearfinal.gif

All you are is anti-Trump. Cry moar! The people have spoken, and they will speak again, and again. Beyond that, Idk.

View attachment 209984
Putin did speak, the orange is just his bitch. Dont worry about me I am better off than 99% of agent orange supports....infact I will benefit from his tax cut more than most of his supporters. Keep on cheering dumbo!!!

View attachment 209984
Putin did speak, the orange is just his bitch. Dont worry about me I am better off than 99% of agent orange supports....infact I will benefit from his tax cut more than most of his supporters. Keep on cheering dumbo!!!

You're probably a Russian and won't get shit, and standard of living is 1/2 that of the US people on welfare. Enjoy!

View attachment 209984

You're probably a Russian and won't get shit, and standard of living is 1/2 that of the US people on welfare. Enjoy!
Russian? Loke Trumps sugar daddy ?

View attachment 209984

Sure! Loke it is!

View attachment 209984

Sure! Loke it is!
Cool.

View attachment 209984

Sure! Loke it is!
Cool.

Russian midterm shill says what?

Let's talk about kraut, k? I kinda like the "Russian" way.

It reminds me of my Ukrainian uncle's way.

I like Pierogies, too.

Robert E Lee was not fighting for slavery. He was fighting for his state, Virginia.

Lee and his wife supported the American Colonization Society before the war but resisted the abolitionist movement. Lee later insisted that his decision to support the Confederacy was not founded on a defense of slavery. During both the Maryland (1862) and Gettysburg (1863) campaigns, Lee's officers kidnapped free blacks and sold them into slavery. By 1865, Lee supported the enlistment of African Americans into the Confederate army, but he surrendered before a plan could be implemented.

Of course he claimed he was not supporting slavery after he got his ass kicked. The point is he fought for the confederacy that supported and started a war over slavery.

Well what point are you trying to get across by telling whites that they have privelege? What exactly are you wanting them to do?
Exactly. I know they arent going to do anything about it so why would I discuss it? Breaking hate would imply I need to speak with the people doing the hating. So we are back to my original question of how do you speak to someone that doesnt view you as an equal?
What would you want them to do? By them I mean white people in general

Die and give him all the money and assets, fuck that piece of shit motherfucker!

He's one of the biggest turds to ever walk the planet.

He deserves the misery he has coming.
He has been civil and respectful to me in our conversations, and he knows I’m white. I see him spit back with some ugly stuff at the emotional haters that attack him, I don’t really blame him for that.

We have completely different viewpoints but I find that interesting and I enjoy learning about how and why he thinks they way he does. Why are you so angry?
Because he pissed me off, saying an elderly woman deserved to have her home invaded, pistol-whipped, then lighter fluid thrown on her and set on fire by 5 niggas. He thinks that's cool, because she was white.

She's dead now, and he's a diarrhea turd.

Of course he claimed he was not supporting slavery after he got his ass kicked. The point is he fought for the confederacy that supported and started a war over slavery.

STFU you sub-human piece of shit.

You're not qualified to comment on Robert E. Lee, you're not even a man, you're a depraved turd.

Exactly. I know they arent going to do anything about it so why would I discuss it? Breaking hate would imply I need to speak with the people doing the hating. So we are back to my original question of how do you speak to someone that doesnt view you as an equal?

Die and give him all the money and assets, fuck that piece of shit motherfucker!

He has been civil and respectful to me in our conversations, and he knows I’m white. I see him spit back with some ugly stuff at the emotional haters that attack him, I don’t really blame him for that.

We have completely different viewpoints but I find that interesting and I enjoy learning about how and why he thinks they way he does. Why are you so angry?
Because he pissed me off, saying an elderly woman deserved to have her home invaded, pistol-whipped, then lighter fluid thrown on her and set on fire by 5 niggas. He thinks that's cool, because she was white.

You're not qualified to comment on Robert E. Lee, you're not even a man, you're a depraved turd.
Lee was a racist lice head just like you. I'm more than qualified to speak on the recessive.

Lee was a racist lice head just like you. I'm more than qualified to speak on the recessive.

And you are an even bigger racist than Lee..

Let's make this very clear.

When the Alt Right rises up in violence, it will always be smashed down. Always.
Yeah, but sometimes you violent lefties will get run over by one of those violent Alt Right guys. Its a fun back and forth relationship you guys have. I guess you weirdos will be duking it out for eternity.

You want to argue that black slaves had it worse than 'free' white labor? Good luck with that; you will lose that argument as well. the only 'revisionists' are you lying spammers and your fake revisionist history about the civil war.
Quick question that should clear things up for you. Did the free white labor have to worry about their children automatically being denied freedom?

Moot point; most of them couldn't afford children, while nearly all slaves could. Slaves had a guaranteed living and health care. Most 'free white labor' starved in winter, economic slumps, in the frequent disease epidemics that swept slums, had shorter life spans and shorter average heights than slaves due to chronic malnutrition. Child mortality rates were higher than among slaves when they did have children. And, we know blacks have never had a thing against slavery, in Africa nor in the U.S.
No its not a moot point. Try that shit on someone not smarter than you. Kids were valuable back then as they represented extra hands that could work. Most white free laborers were free to move elsewhere and get paid so stop with the sob story bullshit.

You're too stupid to figure out you contradict yourself here. Traveling cost money, so no, 'free' whites couldn't just go elsewhere any time they felt like it, moron. You sound like those idiot right wingers who claim everybody who is unemployed can just jump up and move.
Hey stupid. You dont travel and not make money. Clean out your eyes. I said they can travel to find work instead of staying at home and starving.

Hey stupid, why were 90% of black people still living in the South in 1910 if the South was horrible and rayciss n stuff and they were 'free to travel', Stupid? Hey Stupid, why did they stay, Stupid? And, why was the trend in internal migration of blacks in America back to the South after 1916, when here was the so-called 'Great Migration' north to work in the factories as strikebreakers in the 1890's to 1910, Stupid? Weren't they making Big Bucks by 'traveling n stuff', Stupid?

Forum List

Back