Lets Say, Trump Chooses Tim Scott For Vice President. How Would The Far Left React?

LOL Yeah, that will be the day. Republicans choosing a black guy for high office. :auiqs.jpg:

You should worry more about how the average rank-and-file trumptard would react. Heck, you idiots are still upset that Haley knocked down some racist owner's statues when she was a governor.

Don't worry about Dems. I know this is all new to you guys but we not only nominated a Black guy for office but voted for him, twice! Take that and smoke it.

So, yeah. Trump selecting Tim Scott? Nope. Never gonna happen.
Also Obama didn't do anything to help blacks out of poverty. So y'all elected a half back person, who really don't like black people.

LOL Yeah, that will be the day. Republicans choosing a black guy for high office. :auiqs.jpg:

You should worry more about how the average rank-and-file trumptard would react. Heck, you idiots are still upset that Haley knocked down some racist owner's statues when she was a governor.

Don't worry about Dems. I know this is all new to you guys but we not only nominated a Black guy for office but voted for him, twice! Take that and smoke it.

So, yeah. Trump selecting Tim Scott? Nope. Never gonna happen.
I guess Condy Rice never happened.

At this point, it seems to be down to Kristi and Tim. Not sure who is 3rd in the running for VP. If Trump has it down to Kristi and Tim, would be a tough decision, right? There are voting benefits for either candidate, With Scott, Trump will add to his black vote percentage, Governor Kristi, probably add votes for younger voters. But lets say he chooses Tim Scott. It will be interesting to see the reaction from the Democrats,Liberals,Far Left, and the media. Anyone wanna guess what we will hear from the Left/Anti-Trump activists if it's Tim Scott?
Has anyone in the history of our land ever voted for a ticket based on who the VP nominee is?

Correct. Obama used Black people just like every other democrat does.
LOL. No one cares more about black Americans than the party whose right wing supporters shit on them in thread after thread on this site. Moronic.

Black Amercans have two choices right now: slow uneven change from the Democrats OR open hostility pushing them backwards into the 60’s Jim Crow era by the GOP.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
LOL. No one cares more about black Americans than the party whose right wing supporters shit on them in thread after thread on this site. Moronic.

Black Amercans have two choices right now: slow uneven change from the Democrats OR open hostility pushing them backwards into the 60’s Jim Crow era by the GOP.
That crap isn't working today. Black people in Chicago and NYC see what's happening with illegals and are fed up with your "sanctuary city" bullshit.

That crap isn't working today. Black people in Chicago and NYC see what's happening with illegals and are fed up with your "sanctuary city" bullshit.
You don't speak for blacks white boy. Blacks see white Republican governors shipping immigrants to cities ran by black mayors without getting permission, sending notice,or coordinating times so that city services can meet the influx.

Last edited:
My best explanation is that Trump made them into huxtables by paying attention to them. He will have 'got' the ones that are 'gettable' by now. In truth, I would suggest that Trump despises them.

But also in truth, I would suggest that Trump despises everybody, for being a lower class human being in his mind.
Only because if you had that kind of wealth that's the way you would feel.

You spend way too much time watching CNN sound bytes about Trump. Try Focusing on your own country's problems instead of bashing mine every day.
Maybe you watch CNN but there are more channels than that showing news about Trump. People like you need to be bashed by international citizens so you understand that your arrogance is unwarranted.

People have more important things to worry about in their daily lives than illegals.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
If Abbot was truly a "brick" he would be in the running. Intelligence is not highly regarded in the trumptard camp. That is a huge minus.
I think Abbots holding out for VP. He's had too many failures as governor and he would have been destroyed in debates.

You don't speak for blacks white boy. Blacks see white Republican governors shipping immigrants to cities ran by black mayors without getting permission, sending notice,or coordinating times so that city services can meet the influx.
They already have permission. Your Black mayor's have designated Chicago and NYC sanctuary cities. Damn, you're stupid.

Forum List

Back