Lets Say, Trump Chooses Tim Scott For Vice President. How Would The Far Left React?

And I will say with Tim as VP if anything were to happen to Trump, I feel Tim could run the country while President Trump recovered. :)

It's racist. You're just another ignorant racist niqqa.
Nah, it's what Sott has been white boy. I'm black and what I think about his performance on issues that impact blacks matters more than some white supremacist who only likes Scott because Scott helps white supremacists.

And I will say with Tim as VP if anything were to happen to Trump, I feel Tim could run the country while President Trump recovered. :)
Tim Scott is an imbecile. And when you compare him to Harris, she's way ahead.

At this point, it seems to be down to Kristi and Tim. Not sure who is 3rd in the running for VP. If Trump has it down to Kristi and Tim, would be a tough decision, right? There are voting benefits for either candidate, With Scott, Trump will add to his black vote percentage, Governor Kristi, probably add votes for younger voters. But lets say he chooses Tim Scott. It will be interesting to see the reaction from the Democrats,Liberals,Far Left, and the media. Anyone wanna guess what we will hear from the Left/Anti-Trump activists if it's Tim Scott?
Since I am on the left, I will answer that question. It won't matter at all which kiss-ass nutjob Trump picks. Your entire America-hating party is too far out in whacko land to win in November.

Nah, it's what Sott has been white boy. I'm black and what I think about his performance on issues that impact blacks matters more than some white supremacist who only likes Scott because Scott helps white supremacists.
Issues that impact Blacks are the same Issues that impact all Americans. You're not a separate country. We're all Americans. Racist.

How will Abbot handle trump making fun of him that he's in a wheelchair?
That's a good question. He'll do what the rest of the cultt members do, agree with trump and make fun of himself.

At this point, it seems to be down to Kristi and Tim. Not sure who is 3rd in the running for VP. If Trump has it down to Kristi and Tim, would be a tough decision, right? There are voting benefits for either candidate, With Scott, Trump will add to his black vote percentage, Governor Kristi, probably add votes for younger voters. But lets say he chooses Tim Scott. It will be interesting to see the reaction from the Democrats,Liberals,Far Left, and the media. Anyone wanna guess what we will hear from the Left/Anti-Trump activists if it's Tim Scott?
Simple - Scott is a white supremacist.

Issues that impact Blacks are the same Issues that impact all Americans. You're not a separate country. We're all Americans. Racist.
Wrong. There are iissues that impact blacks that your white ass doesn't face..

Simple - Scott is a white supremacist.
The record shows that he has been weak on issues affecting backs and more supportive of right wing priorities.

Forum List

Back