Lets Say, Trump Chooses Tim Scott For Vice President. How Would The Far Left React?

At this point, it seems to be down to Kristi and Tim. Not sure who is 3rd in the running for VP. If Trump has it down to Kristi and Tim, would be a tough decision, right? There are voting benefits for either candidate, With Scott, Trump will add to his black vote percentage, Governor Kristi, probably add votes for younger voters. But lets say he chooses Tim Scott. It will be interesting to see the reaction from the Democrats,Liberals,Far Left, and the media. Anyone wanna guess what we will hear from the Left/Anti-Trump activists if it's Tim Scott?
The left doesn't care.

Liberals would shred Scott.

It will be Noem.

Neither do you, black boy
I do speak for blacks better than your white --- and BSFilters. I'm black and to whites like you, if I was repeating the Black "conservative" shuffle and jive lawn jockey mambo, I'd be the national spokesperson for black people at USMB.

The record shows that he has been weak on issues affecting backs and more supportive of right wing priorities.
In your very bias and partisna opinion.

Thankfully he represents all of SC, not just blacks.

At this point, it seems to be down to Kristi and Tim. Not sure who is 3rd in the running for VP. If Trump has it down to Kristi and Tim, would be a tough decision, right? There are voting benefits for either candidate, With Scott, Trump will add to his black vote percentage, Governor Kristi, probably add votes for younger voters. But lets say he chooses Tim Scott. It will be interesting to see the reaction from the Democrats,Liberals,Far Left, and the media. Anyone wanna guess what we will hear from the Left/Anti-Trump activists if it's Tim Scott?

P01135809 a fuck headed racist. He will never choose an African-American for VP. Even if he did (he won't) just because Scott is black does not him automatically acceptable Progressives.

Remember the late Senator McCain put Caribou Barbie on the ticket as his VP. A dried up dog turd was smarter than she was. The only reason he put on the ticket was attract Women to vote him. Just Scott is black that does not mean Blacks will vote for P01135809. Your thinking very one dimensional.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
In your very bias and partisna opinion.

Thankfully he represents all of SC, not just blacks.
Fact. And white Republlican politicians have primarily represented the interests of whites, not all Americans. That's why you support trump.

You don't speak for blacks white boy. Blacks see white Republican governors shipping immigrants to cities ran by black mayors without getting permission, sending notice,or coordinating times so that cityy sservices can meet the influx.
They have permission. It's called recognition of sanctuary status.
That's a good explanation for Trump's feelings!

Oops, you just shot both your foot and Trump's off.
Heaven's no. If you were rich you would help no one. So you think that's what Trump would do. If you had a jet plane would you send that big, expensive, plane to take one dying child for emergency treatment? Of course not. Would you help a single American veteran held prisoner in a foreign jail? Not your problem. Would you pay for a the lawyer? Then after winning help the poor vet out with a few thou to get him back on his feet? Of course not. It's not your problem. Only men like Donald Trump do shit like that.

P01135809 a fuck headed racist. He will never choose an African-American for VP. Even if he did (he won't) just because Scott is black does not him automatically acceptable Progressives.

Remember the late Senator McCain put Caribou Barbie on the ticket as his VP. A dried up dog turd was smarter than she was. The only reason he put on the ticket was attract Women to vote him. Just Scott is black that does not mean Blacks will vote for P01135809. Your thinking very one dimensional.
Your hateful racist propaganda isn't working. People are waking up to the pitiful democrat crap.

They have permission. It's called recognition of sanctuary status.

Heaven's no. If you were rich you would help no one. So you think that's what Trump would do. If you had a jet plane would you send that big, expensive, plane to take one dying child for emergency treatment? Of course not. Would you help a single American veteran held prisoner in a foreign jail? Not your problem. Would you pay for a the lawyer? Then after winning help the poor vet out with a few thou to get him back on his feet? Of course not. It's not your problem. Only men like Donald Trump do shit like that.
They don't have permission. That's why DeSantis is facing a case.

Trump has a record. He has defrauded people out of millions. He created a charity and used the donations on himself. So don't imagine what you think I might do, because I'm not rich and have helped people.. People you dismiss with your racism.

Anyone wanna guess what we will hear from the Left/Anti-Trump activists if it's Tim Scott?
Pretty much nothing about his race.

Why did you think that was a tough question? Yes, your side makes every single thing entirely about race, as this thread shows, but that doesn't mean that anyone else shares your fanatical race-obsession. We are not like you.

So, got any other race cards to toss? That goes for all the Trumpers here. I mean, it's not like any of you mouth-breathers can talk about anything else.

They don't have permission. That's why DeSantis is facing a case.

Trump has a record. He has defrauded people out of millions. He created a charity and used the donations on himself. So don't imagine what you think I might do, because I'm not rich and have helped people.. People you dismiss with your racism.
If you aren't an imbecile how come you believe communist democrat propaganda?

Forum List

Back