Let's Talk Trump

"Anti-Trump arguments are based on emotion."

Wrong.

Anti-Trump arguments are based on facts – indeed, Trumps own words.
I see you like your "Darkies" on welfare and food stamps because Hilary has never done anything to increase their chances for being more successful.

Well, you just go ahead and run Trump. You will see how much the American Voter actually despises the kind of blowhard that Trump is.
The irony is that's par for the course with liberals. They will even try to shut down your right to air your opinion. Shouting, bitching, parading around, in your face bullshit is commonplace on the left but when a Republican does it ON THEIR OWN TURF liberals are outraged! What a bunch of stupid idiots to not see how transparent that is.

The thing is, after 8 years of obama we simply can't fuck up any worse.

Do you mean that we can't afford to fuck up worse, or that it's impossible to fuck up worse? Because if it's the former, I agree; if it's the latter, I respectfully and vehemently disagree.
The latter. Who would be worse? Hillary was too conservative for the left back then.

Well, just looking at them, Sanders and Trump both look as bad, which means they actually have the potential to get into office and be even worse. After all, we know exactly what Hillary would do in office; we've already seen entirely too much of her in the executive branch, albeit always at one remove. We've never seen Sanders or Trump holding that sort of office, which means they could actually fuck up even worse than anyone imagines.

That's the "fun" of wild cards and unknown quantities.
Sanders isn't going to be there even if Hillary were to be indicted. But he has been a politician a long while. I just don't agree that Trump could possibly do worse than obbie. I think we hit rock bottom with that one.

I'll even repeat the question. Is there anything he could say or do, or anything that could happen with his campaign, that would be too much for you? If so, what?

1. He could become complicit in someone's suicide.
2. He could lie about compromising national security.
3. He could extort contributions to his foundation.
4. He could pretend that Islamic terrorism doesn't exist.
5. He could kowtow to the PC Police and use scripted speeches.

How about answering the same question for YOUR preferred candidate?

I'll even repeat the question. Is there anything he could say or do, or anything that could happen with his campaign, that would be too much for you? If so, what?

1. He could become complicit in someone's suicide.
2. He could lie about compromising national security.
3. He could extort contributions to his foundation.
4. He could pretend that Islamic terrorism doesn't exist.
5. He could kowtow to the PC Police and use scripted speeches.

So if you saw him reading a speech from a piece of paper, you wouldn’t vote for the guy?

What else would you call a speech on paper other than “scripted”?

What question was that little man?

Notes on a piece of paper are not scripted speeches. Have you ever heard Trump speak?

Just to refresh your memory:

Notes on a piece of paper are not scripted speeches. Have you ever heard Trump speak?

Yes, I’ve heard him speak; he repeats the subject 2-3 times quite often. It sounds like early stages of dementia

Yes, I’ve heard him speak; he repeats the subject 2-3 times quite often. It sounds like early stages of dementia

So you are now conceding that his speeches are not "scripted." Well done.

Now on to your dementia:

So you are now conceding that his speeches are not "scripted." Well done.

Now on to your dementia:

No, I supplied proof that he reads from a script. Your too busy worshiping your new messiah to notice.

What question was that little man.

The thing is, after 8 years of obama we simply can't fuck up any worse.

Do you mean that we can't afford to fuck up worse, or that it's impossible to fuck up worse? Because if it's the former, I agree; if it's the latter, I respectfully and vehemently disagree.
The latter. Who would be worse? Hillary was too conservative for the left back then.

Well, just looking at them, Sanders and Trump both look as bad, which means they actually have the potential to get into office and be even worse. After all, we know exactly what Hillary would do in office; we've already seen entirely too much of her in the executive branch, albeit always at one remove. We've never seen Sanders or Trump holding that sort of office, which means they could actually fuck up even worse than anyone imagines.

That's the "fun" of wild cards and unknown quantities.
Sanders isn't going to be there even if Hillary were to be indicted. But he has been a politician a long while. I just don't agree that Trump could possibly do worse than obbie. I think we hit rock bottom with that one.

I'm not planning on underestimating Donald Trump's ability to push the envelope on being awful.

Meanwhile, a different flavor of the same amount of fail is no improvement.

Forum List

Back