Let's Talk Trump

I'll even repeat the question. Is there anything he could say or do, or anything that could happen with his campaign, that would be too much for you? If so, what?

1. He could become complicit in someone's suicide.
2. He could lie about compromising national security.
3. He could extort contributions to his foundation.
4. He could pretend that Islamic terrorism doesn't exist.
5. He could kowtow to the PC Police and use scripted speeches.

How about answering the same question for YOUR preferred candidate?

Actually, for me to reject my preferred candidate, doing pretty much anything Donald Trump has already done would suffice. I don't vote for people who exhibit behaviors that would get my children grounded.

And by the way, thank you for yet again proving that brain death-level stupidity is a hallmark of Trump voters via your "I just HAVE to talk about Hillary! I just KNOW I'm winning big with the Hillary comments! And besides, it lets me divert from talking about Trump, who sucks like a Hoover, but I love him SO MUCH!"

You may now toddle off and fap some more to daydreams of Trump. Scat.

What else would you call a speech on paper other than “scripted”?

What question was that little man?

Notes on a piece of paper are not scripted speeches. Have you ever heard Trump speak?

Just to refresh your memory:

I'll even repeat the question. Is there anything he could say or do, or anything that could happen with his campaign, that would be too much for you? If so, what?

How about answering the same question for YOUR preferred candidate?

He has a point, Candy. No one outside a mental institution could ever script the stream-of-consciousness psychotic rants Donald Trump spews.

He has a point, Candy. No one outside a mental institution could ever script the stream-of-consciousness psychotic rants Donald Trump spews.

Which shows that neither of you are capable of substantive discussion. Bye bye.

Which shows that neither of you are capable of substantive discussion. Bye bye.

In other words, "If you don't like Trump, you aren't capable of discussion. Only people who agree with me are smart enough to talk to!"

Run away. You must have learned that move from Trump.

So if you saw him reading a speech from a piece of paper, you wouldn’t vote for the guy?

I didn't say that and you didn't answer my question. Why am I not surprised?

And he’s using a teleprompter in his speech to the Jewish group tonight. Every other word is “believe me” indicating he’s beginning to understand he has very few believers any longer.

So if you saw him reading a speech from a piece of paper, you wouldn’t vote for the guy?

I didn't say that and you didn't answer my question. Why am I not surprised?

And he’s using a teleprompter in his speech to the Jewish group tonight. Every other word is “believe me” indicating he’s beginning to understand he has very few believers any longer.

No, he has TRUE believers, and then the rest of the country who, if he said the sky was blue, would go outside and check.

Forum List

Back