Lewd Comment to 17 Year Old Girl.....

lol, what a lame response. That's the equivalent of someone falling on her face and jumping up and saying hey I meant to do that!!!

You really need to grow up.

If your definition of 'growing up' involves being an apologist for this slug, and having voted for a rapist for President......

...then, I believe I'll decline the honor.

If you can't see the problem here, then you possess an intellect rivaled only by garden tools.

?????

I'm guessing they meant Bush since he raped both this country and Iraq. Bin Laden, he let go.

If your definition of 'growing up' involves being an apologist for this slug, and having voted for a rapist for President......

...then, I believe I'll decline the honor.

If you can't see the problem here, then you possess an intellect rivaled only by garden tools.

?????

I'm guessing they meant Bush since he raped both this country and Iraq. Bin Laden, he let go.

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault

But still just one guy. Look at all those Republicans. Remember, they are the party of "God" and "morals" and "religion".

Clinton Misogyny - Sex

Wow! All those trials....all those convictions..................hmmmm.

For those who looked back on the good ol' days of a Democrat President's lecherous behavior...
...and watching the 6 0'Clock new for titillation....well, for those folks, there's some good news!

Never let it be said that the party of secularization doesn't have a strong bench of up-and-coming players, willing and able to behave with the prurience of an uninhibited 15 year old.

I don't think inappropriate sex related behaviour is a Democrat thing:

Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd was arrested on suspicion of soliciting sex with an 8-year old girl. Floyd has repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.
Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.

Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year old boy.

Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins pleaded guilty to sexually molesting 13 and 14 year old girls.

Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted child molester.

Let's not let this thread die, it was just getting good.

I remember when Glenn Beck asked an American Idol contestant on his show if he could take naked pictures of her. She just sat there like stone and he finally said, "Uh, that would be a no?"

Was she a minor?

For those who looked back on the good ol' days of a Democrat President's lecherous behavior...
...and watching the 6 0'Clock new for titillation....well, for those folks, there's some good news!

Never let it be said that the party of secularization doesn't have a strong bench of up-and-coming players, willing and able to behave with the prurience of an uninhibited 15 year old.

Connecticut State Representative Ernest Hewett [Democrat] is ready, willing and able to perform in the way we've come to expect of some Democrat elected officials.

In fact....he may be in the process of padding his resume for higher office!

1. "State Rep. Ernest Hewett, D-New London, refused to resign Friday after losing his role as deputy speaker of the House over what was taken as a lewd remark he made to a teenage girl at a legislative hearing last week.

2. Hewett said Thursday that he didn't mean anything sexual, but admitted he could see how someone could take it that way and added: "I have weird ways of getting my point across."

3. Just how weird was revealed Friday, when House Democrats released a recording of the Feb. 20 episode, which occurred during an Appropriations Committee hearing about state funding for the Connecticut Science Center in Hartford.

4. The girl to whom he made the remark — whose name and high school were muted off the recording at the points she said them — testified to the committee for about her positive experience as a "teen ambassador" for two years at the science center. She said her work with other teens there helped to overcome her shyness.

5. ... 'cause I'm usually a very shy person, and now I'm more outgoing," she said into the microphone at the Legislative Office Building. Also, she said: "During that time I was able discover that I really love working with children. It was so much fun for me. I was able to teach little children about certain things, like snakes that we have. I was able to share that with them — and the turtles that we have, which are amazing, and they're awesome. And just the kids — they're just great. So I want to do something towards that, with working with children when I get older."

6. "And I learned a lot — like I never thought that I would be able to be, you know … I never liked snakes, but I ended up loving them." Laughter is heard on the tape at this point.

7. The girl finished her testimony in that somewhat light-hearted vein, and Walker said: "That's very good. you're a great spokeswoman for the Connecticut Science Center. It seems like a good investment for the state. Are there any questions? Yes, Representative Hewett."

8. "And if you're bashful, I've got a snake settin' under my desk here," Hewett said."
Criticism Of Hewett's Remark Inappropriate Remark Intensifies, But He Won't Quit - Courant.com

Democrat congressman makes lewd comment to teen girl - audio - YouTube

The OP is at least consistent in her failure.
Hasty Generalization Fallacy

A hasty generalization draws a general rule from a single, perhaps atypical, case. It is the reverse of a sweeping generalization.
Example

(1) My Christian / atheist neighbor is a real grouch.
Therefore:
(2) Christians / atheists are grouches.

This argument takes an individual case of a Christian or atheist, and draws a general rule from it, assuming that all Christians or atheists are like the neighbor.

The conclusion that it reaches hasn’t been demonstrated, because it may well be that the neighbor is not a typical Christian or atheist, and that the conclusion drawn is false.

Logical Fallacies» Hasty Generalisation Fallacy

So you're cool with politicians hitting on under age girls. Groovy.

The girl was honest and sincere.

The guy was just a creep.......he deserves what he gets

@NYcabineer

Was it really necessary to copy-pasta that entire list, and then quote yourself? Was it not enough to just provide a link?

It's easy, just go like this:
Democrat Vs. Republican Sex Scandal Showdown: Which Party Has The Worst Scandals?

That's a funny little read through, and there's this paragraph from the conclusions-
Over at The Daily Beast, curious about the same question, they tallied data and actually crunched numbers from more than 60 political scandals over the past 20 years. They came to the conclusion that while Republicans tend to have a greater quantity of scandals (35 Republican sex scandals, 28 Democratic ones), Demcratic scandals tend to be greater (uh, worse?) in quality, comprising 13 of the top 20 scandals.

So yeah, seems like its an issue for both parties.

Normally I'm a supporter of the "everyone equal in a court of law" but I'm starting to think for those who are supposed to keep the rest of us in line (cops, judges, lawmakers) there ought to be a higher standard.

Last edited:
I saw this on the news yesterday. Unbelievably disgusting. And the sad part is people LAUGHED.

Republican war on women my ass. This man should be charged with sexual harassment of a minor.

Hmmm . . . I am for probity in government, from both parties. So I remember when half of the GOP delegations in Congress, it seemed, were oinking and boinking people not their spouses while going after Bill the Adulterer, claiming it was because of perjury not the sex.

Sure.

I'm sorry, I don't get the outrage. Having a few years under my belt I know I've tried to crack a joke or made a statement that didn't come out exactly as I intended. People are exactly that, people, not perfection. The guy stepped on it, he apologized, move on.

I'm sorry, I don't get the outrage. Having a few years under my belt I know I've tried to crack a joke or made a statement that didn't come out exactly as I intended. People are exactly that, people, not perfection. The guy stepped on it, he apologized, move on.

Mis spoke? Should he have just said hey lets fuck?

was he propositioning the 17 year old to engage in sexual conduct with him?

Mis spoke? Should he have just said hey lets fuck?

I've seen the video several times, I think he was trying to crack a funny and screwed the pooch. You don't try to destroy a mans career over one incident. If on the other hand he has a pattern of misconduct that would be different, it hasn't been demonstrated here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back