LGBT Election "Victory Fund" Fund Founding Member Arrested For Sex With Juvenile

Now that Bill Crosby is going to get found out, anyone who likes comedy, watches comedy etc will be guilty of sexual crimes, just like all people are guilty if a gay activist does some illegal.

If only those girls were 15, you'd be defending Cosby. Sicko.

Oh, would I? Do you know me better than I know me? Or do you just like making cheap and easy attacks.

Let's try this. I'm going to sling some dirt at you.

If those girls were 10, you'd be defending Cosby. Pervert and pedophile that you are.

Like this? Does this add to the debate?
It doesn't work on me. You're the one defending pederasts. Not me. So your counter attack is inept.

When someone writes, "The LGBT faggots (not all gay people, just the activists) promote this myth of heterosexuals molesting children", either they are mentally feeble or malignantly motivated. They can be both at the same time.

Core of Democrat Party. Ferguson rioters and LGBT people.

Not true. Blacks in California were one of the main groups that voted in Prop 8. Blacks have a very conservative view on marriage. So do hispanics.

It is true that African Americans were a large bloc that voted in favor of Prop 8; however, attitudes towards gay marriage have shifted in the black community since then. The number still lags behind whites and the national average but the numbers are still increasing. By the way, they support businesses having to provide services to gay weddings. lol

Blacks are lukewarm to gay marriage but most say businesses must provide wedding services to gay couples Pew Research Center

Hispanic support for gay marriage has been rising steadily over the last several years and is now a majority position.

Latinos changing views of same-sex marriage Pew Research Center

You are losing this battle on almost all fronts.

Not true. Blacks in California were one of the main groups that voted in Prop 8. Blacks have a very conservative view on marriage. So do hispanics.

It is true that African Americans were a large bloc that voted in favor of Prop 8; however, attitudes towards gay marriage have shifted in the black community since then. The number still lags behind whites and the national average but the numbers are still increasing. By the way, they support businesses having to provide services to gay weddings. lol

Blacks are lukewarm to gay marriage but most say businesses must provide wedding services to gay couples Pew Research Center

Hispanic support for gay marriage has been rising steadily over the last several years and is now a majority position.

Latinos changing views of same-sex marriage Pew Research Center

You are losing this battle on almost all fronts.

The losers are the ones that compromise principles.

Or at least did...in 2008. The view of hispanics appears to have moved along with the rest of nation to strong support for gay marriage.

FT_latinos-samesex-marriage.png

Which puts Hispanic support for gay marriage leading opposition by about 18 points. Right in the 12 to 19 point margin that the country at large supports gay marriage by.

A similar shift has occurred with African Americans. With support/opposition numbers almost reversing.

imagesizer

From 32% support to 53% opposition in 2009....to 51% support, 37% opposition in 2012.

This fight is long over but I do wonder why people like Sil continue it? Just stupid I guess.

I suspect its an attempt to justify the idea that opposition to gay marriage is logically and rationally valid. Alas, he often proves the exact opposite.

Coming to realize the folly of pointless discrimination isn't 'compromising principles'. Its adopting better principles.
The Principle is Equality, one the right-wingers reject, obviously.

Depends on how you define equal.

Being able to marry another consenting adult of their choice would about cover it.

Coming to realize the folly of pointless discrimination isn't 'compromising principles'. Its adopting better principles.

It is really easy for me.

I have been legally married to my wife over 20 years.

Equal would be for a same gender couple to chose the same legal marriage status that my wife and I chose.

It is really easy for me.

I have been legally married to my wife over 20 years.

Equal would be for a same gender couple to chose the same legal marriage status that my wife and I chose.

So you define equal based on results?

Being able to marry another consenting adult of their choice would about cover it.

Even if that consenting adults happens to be a sibling?

Forum List

Back