LGBT Staff Won't Serve Christians

`We will never be an inclusive society as there will always be prejudices toward certain people. This is just human nature.

Hey what happened to "Bake the Cake"?

I wonder if they would serve a group of Muslims that came in? I'm guessing yes, because that's different.

They should be sued into bankruptcy. The deviant intolerant staff should have been fired. You don't contract with someone to cater an event and then ruin it 90mins before showtime because some fudge packer hates Christians

Please show me where the constitution discusses the right to be sold something no matter what.
"
TITLE II--INJUNCTIVE RELIEF AGAINST DISCRIMINATION IN PLACES OF PUBLIC ACCOMMODATION
SEC. 201. (a) All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, and privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin."

It applies to:

"
(2) any restaurant, cafeteria, lunchroom, lunch counter, soda fountain, or other facility principally engaged in selling food for consumption on the premises, including, but not limited to, any such facility located on the

premises of any retail establishment; or any gasoline station;"

"
TITLE II--INJUNCTIVE RELIEF AGAINST DISCRIMINATION IN PLACES OF PUBLIC ACCOMMODATION
SEC. 201. (a) All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, and privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin."

It applies to:

"
(2) any restaurant, cafeteria, lunchroom, lunch counter, soda fountain, or other facility principally engaged in selling food for consumption on the premises, including, but not limited to, any such facility located on the

premises of any retail establishment; or any gasoline station;"

That isn't the constitution.

I realized that after posting. However, it's US Federal law and that restaurant clearly violated it.

More so than the baker and the photographer, but those people are being accused of State level violations, which expand the definition of a PA to basically every business transaction.

More so than the baker and the photographer, but those people are being accused of State level violations, which expand the definition of a PA to basically every business transaction.
I don't know their state's law, but whatever it is does not supercede Federal Law.

You don’t get to have your cake and eat it too.

How could you possibly eat a cake that you don't have ...
Unless you are just more interested in eating someone else's cake ... :auiqs.jpg:

Of course, if a business is more interested in selling you their Ideology versus their Product ...
That's no reason to trust they are as concerned about the Quality of the Product/Service they are providing ...
Much less their total disregard for Customer Service in lieu of Social Engineering.

So, what was your position on the baker that did not want to make a cake for the same sex wedding?

If you don't want to bake a cake or serve someone, that is your right......your employer can then fire you and hire someone who will serve their customers....if you own a business, you can work for whoever you want.......forcing people to work for you is slavery.

Hey what happened to "Bake the Cake"?

I wonder if they would serve a group of Muslims that came in? I'm guessing yes, because that's different.

The customers should sue the restaurant.

In fact, the customers should ask the ACLU to help them sue, just like the ACLU helped the Skokie Nazis.

So, what was your position on the baker that did not want to make a cake for the same sex wedding?
I have no doubt the so-called bible-compliant bakery would have baked adulterer Donald Trump's third wedding cake.

Their hatred of gays is not faith-based.

Forum List

Back