LGBT & ? vs Utah: Legal Arguments at 10th Circuit Begin April 10, 2014

So again, what is the right-wing's argument against same-sex marriage?

How many I do or do not know is besides the point. Any uenuch living in the US can marry a woman, no questions asked. Meaning the issue of sex and conception is irrelevant to the discussion of marriage.

Convicted murderers on death row with zero chance of conjugal visits can legally marry.

Your point?

Consummation is a physical impossibility. An unconsummated marriage is a sham, a fraud.

What if the Bible is wrong?

No, some special on the learning channel that Sodom and Gemorrah were wiped out by a meteor, theoretically, is not going to erase the biblical accounts and specific warnings in Jude 1 and Romans 1.

The Utah case isn't about religion. It's about population, child welfare and creating incentives for the biological parents to raise their own kids...that instinctive genetic protective instinct for one's own blood.

Nice try though.

Your point?

Consummation is a physical impossibility. An unconsummated marriage is a sham, a fraud.
Consummation? Like sex? Or procreation? Both of which are possible for same-sex couples. What is the Christian Conservative argument against same-sex marriage?

Read my last post for the answers to this one, though it wasn't addressed to me. I just answered it before you posted!

Nonsense. Can a uenuch still get married to a woman? Of course he can. So, there is no biological performance requirements for traditional marriage.

My God, you must be such a stud, exactly how many eunuchs do you know? You must lead such a fantasy life knowing and interacting with all these really unique people.

How many I do or do not know is besides the point. Any uenuch living in the US can marry a woman, no questions asked. Meaning the issue of sex and conception is irrelevant to the discussion of marriage.

Damn studley, I gave you the proper spelling and you just ignored it, guess ya just can't fix stupid. And all that for irrelevant BS. Enjoy fantasy land.

No, some special on the learning channel that Sodom and Gemorrah were wiped out by a meteor, theoretically, is not going to erase the biblical accounts and specific warnings in Jude 1 and Romans 1.

The Utah case isn't about religion. It's about population, child welfare and creating incentives for the biological parents to raise their own kids...that instinctive genetic protective instinct for one's own blood.

Nice try though.
Specific warnings? Like what? Jude 1 says, "Blah blah blah, the invisible man in the sky." Romans 1, Chapter who gives a shit?, verses 18-23 reads, "The Bible is wrong. You're an adult who believes in fairy tales. Grow up."

Do you want to talk about the "doom of ungodly people"? When is that going to happen? When Jesus flies back to Earth in his magic rocket? So, never. It will NEVER happen. Besides, Christians are the most ungodly people on Earth. You shouldn't hope for the end times. Greedy hypocrites will not be spared.

In case you missed it, here's an article from England that says that American scientists have created a method by which two women can have a baby without male sperm. Two women, two biological parents. Your religious laws are wrong because they're based on the Bible.
BBC News | SCI/TECH | Lesbian couples 'could have own baby'

Your point?

Consummation? Like sex? Or procreation? Both of which are possible for same-sex couples. What is the Christian Conservative argument against same-sex marriage?

Talk about an oxymoron, sex is not possible with same sex couples, only masturbation, which may feel good but can produce no fruit. BTW, I only speak for myself, not conservative Christians.

Talk about an oxymoron, sex is not possible with same sex couples, only masturbation, which may feel good but can produce no fruit. BTW, I only speak for myself, not conservative Christians.
Right. Same-sex couples can't have sex. This was of course the latest finding from a study by the Federation of American Fictional Scientists.

So anal sex isn't sex according to Republicans? Oral sex, too, right? Oral sex isn't sex, and that's why Republicans got so bent out of shape over Monica Lewinsky. If same-sex couples can't have sex, but lesbian couples can have their own baby without sex, then what is the Conservative Christian argument against same-sex marriage? They're not having gay sex (according to Republican definitions of "sex") and they're bringing more little taxpayers into the world.

Right. Same-sex couples can't have sex. This was of course the latest finding from a study by the Federation of American Fictional Scientists.

So anal sex isn't sex according to Republicans? Oral sex, too, right? Oral sex isn't sex, and that's why Republicans got so bent out of shape over Monica Lewinsky. If same-sex couples can't have sex, but lesbian couples can have their own baby without sex, then what is the Conservative Christian argument against same-sex marriage? They're not having gay sex (according to Republican definitions of "sex") and they're bringing more little taxpayers into the world.

You ignorant fool, try looking up the definition of sodomy, that's where you will find those activities, not under sex. I thought you commie bastards were all about science, damn you're stupid.

Sodomy, right. Like under UCMJ, sodomy is defined as oral sex, even between a heterosexual male GI and his lawfully wedded female wife. That's true. I was in the Army. Look it up for yourself. It may have changed since but I doubt it.

But they're not having "sex" since there isn't any chance of pregnancy, right? That's just science, right? So since oral sex is not sex, it is therefore not immoral and should not be illegal, for hetero or same-sex couples.

Sodomy, right. Like under UCMJ, sodomy is defined as oral sex, even between a heterosexual male GI and his lawfully wedded female wife. That's true. I was in the Army. Look it up for yourself. It may have changed since but I doubt it.

But they're not having "sex" since there isn't any chance of pregnancy, right? That's just science, right? So since oral sex is not sex, it is therefore not immoral and should not be illegal, for hetero or same-sex couples.

I don't know any state where you have to worry about it, unless you are performing publicly.

And if you extend marriage to homosexual and lesbian couples, then they would also be entitled to marital privacy, correct? Then you're excluding homosexual and lesbian couples from their freedom to marital privacy by not allowing them to be legally married.

Why are Conservatives so interested in homosexuals' and lesbians' private lives? Isn't that what big government liberals do?
Because the vast majority of Conservatives are Christians and most Christians oppose gay marriage. Conservatives can't use religion as the basis for their argument before the court, however everyone from the Chief Justice to the man on street knows the real argument is "homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord."

And if you extend marriage to homosexual and lesbian couples, then they would also be entitled to marital privacy, correct? Then you're excluding homosexual and lesbian couples from their freedom to marital privacy by not allowing them to be legally married.

Why are Conservatives so interested in homosexuals' and lesbians' private lives? Isn't that what big government liberals do?
Because the vast majority of Conservatives are Christians and most Christians oppose gay marriage. Conservatives can't use religion as the basis for their argument before the court, however everyone from the Chief Justice to the man on street knows the real argument is "homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord."

OH Right, let's just forget it's unnatural as hell. Our little freaks of nature should be allowed to do any damned thing they want. Of course most of them aren't any more deranged than the average democrat.

OH Right, let's just forget it's unnatural as hell. Our little freaks of nature should be allowed to do any damned thing they want. Of course most of them aren't any more deranged than the average democrat.

Why do you care if it's natural? Tattoos aren't natural. Breast implants aren't natural. Coloring your hair isn't natural. Driving a car instead of walking isn't natural.

My God, you must be such a stud, exactly how many eunuchs do you know? You must lead such a fantasy life knowing and interacting with all these really unique people.

Damn studley, I gave you the proper spelling and you just ignored it, guess ya just can't fix stupid. And all that for irrelevant BS. Enjoy fantasy land.

Thank you for the correction in spelling. I didn't even notice it.

Now, are you going to respond or just dodge?

Nice try though.
Specific warnings? Like what? Jude 1 says, "Blah blah blah, the invisible man in the sky." Romans 1, Chapter who gives a shit?, verses 18-23 reads, "The Bible is wrong. You're an adult who believes in fairy tales. Grow up."

Do you want to talk about the "doom of ungodly people"? When is that going to happen? When Jesus flies back to Earth in his magic rocket? So, never. It will NEVER happen. Besides, Christians are the most ungodly people on Earth. You shouldn't hope for the end times. Greedy hypocrites will not be spared.

In case you missed it, here's an article from England that says that American scientists have created a method by which two women can have a baby without male sperm. Two women, two biological parents. Your religious laws are wrong because they're based on the Bible.
BBC News | SCI/TECH | Lesbian couples 'could have own baby'

So what I'm reading between the lines in your response is "damn, Sil nailed it...now what do I do?? I know! A strawman or three! Ad hominems! Stat!"...

..lol..

Last edited:

Why do you care if it's natural? Tattoos aren't natural. Breast implants aren't natural. Coloring your hair isn't natural. Driving a car instead of walking isn't natural.

Fuck you and your deflections, ain't gonna go there.

Thank you for the correction in spelling. I didn't even notice it.

Now, are you going to respond or just dodge?

Same answer as above, go play with your eunuch friends.

Fuck you and your deflections, ain't gonna go there.

So, you don't care if things are unnatural. You only care about icky gays. Meaning your whole argument of natural vs unnatural is just an excuse for bigotry.

Forum List

Back