LGBT & ? vs Utah: Legal Arguments at 10th Circuit Begin April 10, 2014

Consenting adults.

Have you ever heard of the phrase "consenting adults". I want you to google the phrase "consenting adults". Then I want you to read about the phrase "consenting adults" as it relates to contract law. Then you can come back and tell us why your post was wrong thanks to the phrase "consenting adults" as it relates to contract law.

Now, can we finally stop suggesting that gay marriage will lead to people marrying their dog?

How would a guy marrying his dog be any less biological incompatible than him marrying another guy? So if you're good with one why not both?

You obviously didn't follow my advice. Go back, re-read what I posted, and please try again.

No thanks, I think I'll just ignore you.

Other than it is biologically impossible for them to be like the rest of us. No amount of talk will change that.

Oh? And how is a gay man different biologically than a straight man?

The point was, two gay men or women are incapable, biologically, of functioning like a normal married couple.

There is no 'biological' performance requirement for opposite sex marriage, therefore, to invent them for same sex couples is to hold them to a different standard.

That by definition is discrimination. It violates equal protection rights.

Damn you have a gift for dragging all kinds of irrelevant shit in here don't cha?
You brought up the rules dipshit. you have a problem with opening your mouth and saying stupid shit. Its not my fault you are ignorant.

That is so fucking laughable, but you keep bringing up shit that has never applied to this country, it makes you look so freaking smart. Tell me, how ever did you get so fucking cool. :cuckoo::lol: :lol: :lol:

You brought up rules, deal with being wrong....You are a joke

The other thread is 117 pages & as arguments proceed, will likely turn into 300 or more....so..

Alabama, 9 States Join Utah Bid to Save Gay-Marriage Ban

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Indiana and five other states said they support Utah’s bid to reverse a lower-court ruling that overturned its ban on same-sex marriages as momentum increases to send the issue for another review by the U.S. Supreme Court.

The 10 states jointly filed legal arguments supporting Utah’s position today in the U.S. Court of Appeals in Denver. The filing was signed by attorneys general for the states, all of whom are Republicans, including those for Idaho, Montana, Nebraska, Oklahoma and South Carolina.

You do know what an amicus brief if right? You do know that States outside the jurisdiction of their Federal circuit district court can not ajoin any legal proceding other than just give "support"...right?

Anyone can file an amicus brief with the court.

Last edited:
And since the nation, particularly the millenials 14 -34, are overwhelmingly in the process of rejecting far right social reactionary Christianity and biblical literalism, there is little worry about the outcome.

However, the social cons have every right to yell "no", just not the right to stop it, or have to personally or institutionally participate in marriage equality.

Just shows how effective the commie halls of indoctrination are. Thank you NEA.

You brought up the rules dipshit. you have a problem with opening your mouth and saying stupid shit. Its not my fault you are ignorant.

That is so fucking laughable, but you keep bringing up shit that has never applied to this country, it makes you look so freaking smart. Tell me, how ever did you get so fucking cool. :cuckoo::lol: :lol: :lol:

You brought up rules, deal with being wrong....You are a joke

WOW!!!! From a really cool dude like you, I consider that a complement. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Oh? And how is a gay man different biologically than a straight man?

The point was, two gay men or women are incapable, biologically, of functioning like a normal married couple.

There is no 'biological' performance requirement for opposite sex marriage, therefore, to invent them for same sex couples is to hold them to a different standard.

More BS from left field.

Let me help you people that think dogs and kids will be getting married soon after gay marriage is made legal everywhere.

US law dictates that a person must be at least 18 years of age and of mental competence to agree to the contract. Dogs and kids do not fit this description. Any contract entered into by a an animal or a minor is not legally binding. The entire basis for US contract law would have to be changed for people to marry their dogs. This simply will not happen. It would open a pandora's box of legal problems, such as someone saying that a family's dog owes them money and the family must pay.

Does that clear things up for anyone?

Let me help you people that think dogs and kids will be getting married soon after gay marriage is made legal everywhere.

US law dictates that a person must be at least 18 years of age and of mental competence to agree to the contract. Dogs and kids do not fit this description. Any contract entered into by a an animal or a minor is not legally binding. The entire basis for US contract law would have to be changed for people to marry their dogs. This simply will not happen. It would open a pandora's box of legal problems, such as someone saying that a family's dog owes them money and the family must pay.

they already knew this. They are just desperate

More BS from left field.

Nonsense. Can a uenuch still get married to a woman? Of course he can. So, there is no biological performance requirements for traditional marriage.

More BS from left field.

Nonsense. Can a uenuch still get married to a woman? Of course he can. So, there is no biological performance requirements for traditional marriage.

My God, you must be such a stud, exactly how many eunuchs do you know? You must lead such a fantasy life knowing and interacting with all these really unique people.

Law dictates that only one man and one woman can marry. Changing laws is not that hard. Heck, in many states all it takes is a judge's order.

And since the nation, particularly the millenials 14 -34, are overwhelmingly in the process of rejecting far right social reactionary Christianity and biblical literalism, there is little worry about the outcome.

However, the social cons have every right to yell "no", just not the right to stop it, or have to personally or institutionally participate in marriage equality.

Those "halls" only exist in your fevered, excited brain, bubby.

How about you do a poll on that, I think you might be surprised how few people, well except for the extreme left, that would agree with you.

How about you do a poll on that, I think you might be surprised how few people, well except for the extreme left, that would agree with you.

I am not extreme left or left. I am mainstream GOP will you are the far out weirdos way way out on the right. The millenials will have nothing to do with you as the last four elections have shown. They grow in numbers while your shrink. The GOP needs to reach out to them and cut you out there adrift.

I am not extreme left or left. I am mainstream GOP will you are the far out weirdos way way out on the right. The millenials will have nothing to do with you as the last four elections have shown. They grow in numbers while your shrink. The GOP needs to reach out to them and cut you out there adrift.

Fakey you're a leftist wingnut liar, keep telling your lies and everyone will keep laughing at your senile ass.

More BS from left field.

My God, you must be such a stud, exactly how many eunuchs do you know? You must lead such a fantasy life knowing and interacting with all these really unique people.

How many I do or do not know is besides the point. Any uenuch living in the US can marry a woman, no questions asked. Meaning the issue of sex and conception is irrelevant to the discussion of marriage.

How many I do or do not know is besides the point. Any uenuch living in the US can marry a woman, no questions asked. Meaning the issue of sex and conception is irrelevant to the discussion of marriage.

Convicted murderers on death row with zero chance of conjugal visits can legally marry.

Convicted murderers on death row with zero chance of conjugal visits can legally marry.

Your point?

Forum List

Back