LGBT & ? vs Utah: Legal Arguments at 10th Circuit Begin April 10, 2014

I mean this in the nicest way possible, you sir are a total loon, but maybe I'm being too harsh here? 60 years ago that might have been thought sane. 60 years ago, but not very bright people.

Back in the day lynching a black person was also considered a decent civilised thing to do too.

People who claim morality, then spend their whole time insulting due to complete lack of argument, are probably in the same league as the lynchers.

Back in the day lynching a black person was also considered a decent civilised thing to do too.

People who claim morality, then spend their whole time insulting due to complete lack of argument, are probably in the same league as the lynchers.

Blacks are a race and LGBT cult behaviors around compulsive avoidance of the reproductive gender. I don't see the comparison?

Race does not equal behavior. Quit running with your false premise.

I am curious as to how bisexuals fit in this whole mix.

Since the argument appears to be that gays, or same sex partners, should be able to Marry just as heterosexuals can, doesn't it appear that bisexuals are getting the shaft?

No pun intended

Since the argument appears to be that gays, or same sex partners, should be able to Marry just as heterosexuals can, doesn't it appear that bisexuals are getting the shaft?

No pun intended

Not if you actually understand what bisexual means.

No pun intended

Please, clear it up for me

Blacks are a race and LGBT cult behaviors around compulsive avoidance of the reproductive gender. I don't see the comparison?

That’s because you’re blinded by hate and willfully ignorant.

Race and ethnicity are not the only human manifestations of liberty entitled to Constitutional protections, behavior such as religion – or the lack thereof – self-defense, voting, and self-determination are also cherished rights the Constitution places outside of the sphere of unwarranted state interference.

The Fifth Amendment’s Liberty Clause guarantees each American the right to express himself as an individual free from government intrusion:

When sexuality finds overt expression in intimate conduct with another person, the conduct can be but one element in a personal bond that is more enduring. The liberty protected by the Constitution allows homosexual persons the right to make this choice.

LAWRENCE V. TEXAS

The right to decide for oneself, the right make a choice, free from state interference, is the most fundamental of our inalienable rights.

No pun intended

You seem to think bisexuals are "shafted" by marriage equality. Why? Bisexual means they are attracted to both sexes. Marriage equality means they can marry whichever gender they fall in love with.

You seem to think bisexuals are "shafted" by marriage equality. Why? Bisexual means they are attracted to both sexes. Marriage equality means they can marry whichever gender they fall in love with.

They have to choose. Where is the equity? Bisexuals could, by the nature of the sexuality, fall in love with a member of both genders

Last edited:
They have to choose. Where is the equity? Bisexuals could, by the nature of the sexuality, fall in love with a member of both genders

So, do you support polygamy because, by the nature of their sexuality, heterosexuals can fall in love with multiple members of the opposite gender?

>>>>

So, do you support polygamy because, by the nature of their sexuality, heterosexuals can fall in love with multiple members of the opposite gender?

>>>>

I think my question was sincere, yet unanswered

We've discussed how I think that marriage should go away as a state matter, then we establish uniting documents allowing for any couple to unite.

However, we discuss same sex unity, and heterosexual unity, this seems to fly in the face of both.

So the question really is, what is equity for bi sexuals?

Short period of time? It's unbelievable. I've never seen a faster switch of fundamental positions. Gay rights have done in 20 years what it took women a 100 to do. It's phenomenal.
I attribute the change to the number of gays coming out of the closet. 20, 30, or 40 years ago very few people were well acquainted with any openly gay people. As more gays came out, the negative stereotype and fears began to fall by the wayside. The gay population was no longer some isolated weird group but our sons, daughters, neighbors, and coworkers. Their problems became our problems.

Of course the schools and media cramming gays down our throats for the last 20 years has had nothing to do with it. Shows like modern family and shows produced in Canada are pushing hundreds of hours of gays over cable and satellite TV every week. It's called programing for a reason.

said something gay

>>>>

We've discussed how I think that marriage should go away as a state matter, then we establish uniting documents allowing for any couple to unite.

However, we discuss same sex unity, and heterosexual unity, this seems to fly in the face of both.

easy. Take the logical route.

If a bisexual lives in a state where they cant marry the same sex their options are limited.
If they are in a state where they can marry either or, then they have the choice.
A bisexual is screwed in one state and not in the other. At least on the marriage front.

Race does not equal behavior. Quit running with your false premise.

Sure you don't, you make definitions to suit an agenda, you won't find similarities.
If you actually want to be sensible about this, then you don't need to push your agenda, and you can look at human beings getting on with their lives.

Black people were treated differently before, they were a different race and this was enough for white people to make claims that they weren't fully human and the like. They did just what you're doing.

Black people are a race.
Gay people are a sexuality.

What's the difference? Well, one gained civil rights in the 1960s, and while certain people have still treated them with disdain, they have progressed since then and have equal rights under law with white people. Gay people DON'T have equal rights.

That's the difference.

>>>>

If a bisexual lives in a state where they cant marry the same sex their options are limited.
If they are in a state where they can marry either or, then they have the choice.
A bisexual is screwed in one state and not in the other. At least on the marriage front.

Why defer from the question?

I'll stipulate that civil unions are the law of the land. Regardless if that's same sex or heterosexual unions.

How is a union of two equitable to bi sexuals?

No pun intended

Err.... no. Bisexuals would be able to marry the consenting adult of their choice the same as anyone else if gay people are allowed to marry.

Why defer from the question?

I'll stipulate that civil unions are the law of the land. Regardless if that's same sex or heterosexual unions.

How is a union of two equitable to bi sexuals?

it doesnt. The point is irrelevant now.

No pun intended

Err.... no. Bisexuals would be able to marry the consenting adult of their choice the same as anyone else if gay people are allowed to marry.

And that is equitable?

Forum List

Back