LGBT You Are Not Special and You Do Not Need to Clutter Our Politics or Society

Well, no recent potus (and hopefully none ever) believed whatever power was greater than him directly guided his hand in deciding what is best.

Reportedly, baby Bush prayed, received guidance to crush the Muslims, and went on to invade Iraq.

As a general note to those of the more "liberal" persuasion: Could we please, please, agree not to let every debate about LGBTQ folks end up devolving into a debate about pedophilia? The two, as we all know, have nary a thing to do with each other - about as much as heterosexuality has to do with with pedophilia - and I think rightarded filth flingers should not have that "success" each and every time. Much appreciated.
Ugh. Well W was than anti-intellectual of potuses or perhaps just the least able to put sentences together. But I think the real story was he prayed and thought God told him that trying to build a representative democracy was what to do. I think FDR did sort of the same, but when FDR got the answer, he didn't delude himself on where the answer came from.

W wasn't interested in crushing Muslims. He just deluded himself on what was involved. He helped create a shiaa republic, but that disenfranchised the sunnis who became ISIS and the kurds who became our mercenaries in fighting ISIS. The belief in God's guiding hand is probably as dangerous as hubris and believing humans have the power of all creation.

That was in the UK and received a lot of attention. But why defect from what is happening here in our own time and place? Are you trying to hide some folks from public scrutiny? Catholic priests who molested boys have had their religious cover stripped away and have been outed. How about those of all religions who groom and molest girls and those who use religion as a tool for keeping girls virgins to be sold for their flesh into sham "marriages" and molested? It's time for full exposure.

The rotherham scandal was barely covered at all. All of the white guilt afflicted idiots in the UK would much rather pretend it never happened or that it was blown out of proportion by the "far right" (don't have to do much to get painted as far right over there) who warned against this sort of thing happening.

I'm not catholic but it's obvious that the church has been infiltrated by homos and communists to destroy it from within. That's why they have a molestation problem, that's why they chose a globalist as pope and thats why they chose to commit blasphemy against their own religion by displaying Amazonian fertility idols in the Vatican gardens.

You are still stuck on rotherham, although you seem unfamiliar with the Catholic and Protestant shame of the Magdelene Laundries Magdalene asylum - Wikipedia that subjugated and enslaved girls and women for decades in Ireland and England.

Why are you shying away from the here and now in the U.S.? Aren't you interested in stopping sexual grooming of children?

Do some research. Thousands of women have had to flee from the misogynistic ways of Catholicism, fundamentalist Protestantism, Ultra-Orthodox Judaism, and Ultra-Orthodox Islam. Look up and misogynistic pedophiles like Bill Gothard (with whom people like Rick Perry and the Duggars associated) and Roy Moore, both expert groomers. Then there was Warren Jeffs. On and on. Unfortunately, it appears that grooming occurs in a lot of fundie outfits.

BTW: the "far right" only warns about people of certain racial/ethnic and religious backgrounds, not everyone.

LOL, you're going to need a bigger broad brush son. There are groups of people in all walks of life that do this crap, yes even mentally challenged progs like you. They should all be neutered for what they have done. Having said that though it in no way indicts all adherents of any groups.

I'm old enough to be your grandmother, sonny. And, of course, I am proud to be referred to as a progressive. It sure beats being a retrogressive.

I was referring to routing out this sort of misconduct against children, both grooming and outright molestation, and exposing those organizations that condone it or actually aid it and honor those who indulge in it.

Many of these organizations embrace misogyny and the grooming and sexual exploitation of women and girls. It's part of their program.

Why do you think that so many women and girls have to flee?

I doubt your are that old, if you were you'd be dead. I said cut their balls off gramps. The word "many" is simply a BS broad brush characterizations.

There are groups dedicated to helping escapees. And there are "many" stories being told by escapees. Women are fleeing all fundamentalist movements. They have their own stories to tell.
Women in Secularism Tell Their Ex-Fundamentalist Stories | HuffPost
Fundamentalism is coming for us – and women, as ever, will be first | Suzanne Moore
Women, Religious Fundamentalism and Reproductive Rights on JSTOR

Gee. I can still do a couple of flights of stairs, don't walk with a cane, and I'm old enough to remember where I was and what I was doing when we learned that JFK had been murdered, and I remember the disagreements about who was the "cutest" Beatle.

Grow up and smell the coffee, sonny.

But I think the real story was he prayed and thought God told him that trying to build a representative democracy was what to do

Karl Rove told W what to do, and W never questioned it, he just did it.

AT the start of the W Presidency, the US has a budget surplus, a National Debt under $6 trillion, and global credibility.

At the end of the W Presidency, the US had a $2 trillion per year deficit, a National Debt close to $12 trillion, no credibility, and a Cocksucker as President with a DRAG QUEEN as First "Lady."

Again the nuttiness of an ill educated underclass is unbounded.
Can I ask what you have contributed to our society ?

Helped keep Thailand free of communists, raised healthy productive kids, paid a boatload of taxes, and changed some leftist dickheads like you into hardcore MAGAs, TommyTaint.

The rotherham scandal was barely covered at all. All of the white guilt afflicted idiots in the UK would much rather pretend it never happened or that it was blown out of proportion by the "far right" (don't have to do much to get painted as far right over there) who warned against this sort of thing happening.

I'm not catholic but it's obvious that the church has been infiltrated by homos and communists to destroy it from within. That's why they have a molestation problem, that's why they chose a globalist as pope and thats why they chose to commit blasphemy against their own religion by displaying Amazonian fertility idols in the Vatican gardens.

You are still stuck on rotherham, although you seem unfamiliar with the Catholic and Protestant shame of the Magdelene Laundries Magdalene asylum - Wikipedia that subjugated and enslaved girls and women for decades in Ireland and England.

Why are you shying away from the here and now in the U.S.? Aren't you interested in stopping sexual grooming of children?

Do some research. Thousands of women have had to flee from the misogynistic ways of Catholicism, fundamentalist Protestantism, Ultra-Orthodox Judaism, and Ultra-Orthodox Islam. Look up and misogynistic pedophiles like Bill Gothard (with whom people like Rick Perry and the Duggars associated) and Roy Moore, both expert groomers. Then there was Warren Jeffs. On and on. Unfortunately, it appears that grooming occurs in a lot of fundie outfits.

BTW: the "far right" only warns about people of certain racial/ethnic and religious backgrounds, not everyone.

LOL, you're going to need a bigger broad brush son. There are groups of people in all walks of life that do this crap, yes even mentally challenged progs like you. They should all be neutered for what they have done. Having said that though it in no way indicts all adherents of any groups.

I'm old enough to be your grandmother, sonny. And, of course, I am proud to be referred to as a progressive. It sure beats being a retrogressive.

I was referring to routing out this sort of misconduct against children, both grooming and outright molestation, and exposing those organizations that condone it or actually aid it and honor those who indulge in it.

Many of these organizations embrace misogyny and the grooming and sexual exploitation of women and girls. It's part of their program.

I doubt your are that old, if you were you'd be dead. I said cut their balls off gramps. The word "many" is simply a BS broad brush characterizations.

There are groups dedicated to helping escapees. And there are "many" stories being told by escapees. Women are fleeing all fundamentalist movements. They have their own stories to tell.
Fundamentalism is coming for us – and women, as ever, will be first | Suzanne Moore

Gee. I can still do a couple of flights of stairs, don't walk with a cane, and I'm old enough to remember where I was and what I was doing when we learned that JFK had been murdered, and I remember the disagreements about who was the "cutest" Beatle.

Your hatred betrays you gramps. You cite a few instances and lump all Christians in with them. You're a hack with no credibility. How many women have fled from you?

Gay hating assholes are already dying out

False

Mr. and Mrs. Michael Robinson are multiplying them rapidly.

I gave Obama a chance to be a decent human being while President. She wasn't. She was a liar, a coward, a traitor, and a kleptocrat. I don't want another HOMO as Prez because of that....
You are an asshole

Obama. Because all men sit on a sofa and hold hands with another man.

Obama and Sohale Siddiqi.jpg

Your hatred betrays you gramps. You cite a few instances and lump all Christians in with them. You're a hack with no credibility. How many women have fled from you?

I have never, ever lumped all Christians together. This is why we have to distinguish between the various sects and varieties, some of which are great and some pretty trashy. In the last presidential election, I voted for the Methodist, dingbat.

False

I gave Obama a chance to be a decent human being while President. She wasn't. She was a liar, a coward, a traitor, and a kleptocrat. I don't want another HOMO as Prez because of that....
You are an asshole

I'm an "asshole" for caring about America and noticing the Cocksucker in Chief did not....

Did you join with Cocksucker Obama in South Africa to celebrate the black communist takeover of white owned land?

^^this^^ is what happened when Reagan closed the mental institutions...

Nothing quite screams 'nobody cares' like starting a thread where you say 'nobody cares' a bunch of times. All evidence to contrary it appears.
Then LGBT can shut-up, stop marching, stop forcing acceptance of their lifestyles into society and taking a great nation and tearing down its moral fabric. Thus my grievance and I seek remedy by their silence in media, culture, and education. Nobody cares if your gay or lesbian. Your boring now. You were a fad that has gone away.

It doesn't appear anyone is forcing *you* to accept anything in our society. The rest of your post is just the same overly-dramatic claptrap I see from dusty farts sad they can't put faggots back in their place anymore. Maybe you say if you 'don't care' another dozens times it will be true. lol
Really? Gender neutral rest rooms, having to alter the whole classroom because a girl thinks she is a boy, having to walk on eggshells at work because gay boss can be triggered if you express conservative values. This is communist egalitarianism forced on society. Nothin speaks louder of an Orwellian 1984 society than Big Brother forcing gay behavior as acceptable in the public realm.

And yet here you are not being forced to accept any of that, but at least you got an opportunity to gas on about how victimized you feel. I know how much people today love to catch a seat on the struggle bus.
When you force your obscene behavior on society...you force it on everyone you selfish bastards.

Last edited:

False

You are an asshole

I'm an "asshole" for caring about America and noticing the Cocksucker in Chief did not....

Did you join with Cocksucker Obama in South Africa to celebrate the black communist takeover of white owned land?

^^this^^ is what happened when Reagan closed the mental institutions...
That’s right...they shut down bath houses and the AIDS and cum infested waters that filled them?

As a general note to those of the more "liberal" persuasion: Could we please, please, agree not to let every debate about LGBTQ folks end up devolving into a debate about pedophilia? The two, as we all know, have nary a thing to do with each other - about as much as heterosexuality has to do with with pedophilia - and I think rightarded filth flingers should not have that "success" each and every time. Much appreciated.

If they really have nothing to do with each other, then why is the LGBpbiWTF bunch so determinedly pushing their sick perversions at little children? I think this proves that the LGBpbiWTF movement has everything to do with pedophilia. Otherwise, why would they not be content to keep their disgusting behavior among consenting adults?

Nothing quite screams 'nobody cares' like starting a thread where you say 'nobody cares' a bunch of times. All evidence to contrary it appears.
Then LGBT can shut-up, stop marching, stop forcing acceptance of their lifestyles into society and taking a great nation and tearing down its moral fabric. Thus my grievance and I seek remedy by their silence in media, culture, and education. Nobody cares if your gay or lesbian. Your boring now. You were a fad that has gone away.

It doesn't appear anyone is forcing *you* to accept anything in our society. The rest of your post is just the same overly-dramatic claptrap I see from dusty farts sad they can't put faggots back in their place anymore. Maybe you say if you 'don't care' another dozens times it will be true. lol
Really? Gender neutral rest rooms, having to alter the whole classroom because a girl thinks she is a boy, having to walk on eggshells at work because gay boss can be triggered if you express conservative values. This is communist egalitarianism forced on society. Nothin speaks louder of an Orwellian 1984 society than Big Brother forcing gay behavior as acceptable in the public realm.

And yet here you are not being forced to accept any of that, but at least you got an opportunity to gas on about how victimized you feel. I know how much people today love to catch a seat on the struggle bus.
When you force your obscene behavior on society...you force it on everyone you selfish bastards.
Pissed at the world, you are. Its passing you by. Sorry.

Helped keep Thailand free of communists, raised healthy productive kids, paid a boatload of taxes, and changed some leftist dickheads like you into hardcore MAGAs, TommyTaint.
Its not a very long list is it ? Your contribution hardly stacks up against the likes of Alan Turing, or Oscar Wilde or countless others who have left their mark on our World. Renders your assertion redundant and makes you look like a bitter loser.

False

You are an asshole

Obama, because all hetero men kiss their wives like this.

View attachment 287105
Or like this...

Barack_and_Michelle_Obama_kissing_at_a_basketball_game.jpg

Its not a very long list is it ? Your contribution hardly stacks up against the likes of Alan Turing, or Oscar Wilde or countless others who have left their mark on our World. Renders your assertion redundant and makes you look like a bitter loser.
Turing was instrumental in winning WWII
Not bad for a gay man

False

You are an asshole

Obama, because all hetero men kiss their wives like this.

View attachment 287105
Or like this...

Barack_and_Michelle_Obama_kissing_at_a_basketball_game.jpg

Or like this

Donald-and-Melania-Trump-kiss-South-Korea-876459.jpg

Forum List

Back