LGBT You Are Not Special and You Do Not Need to Clutter Our Politics or Society

Gay hating assholes are already dying out

False

Mr. and Mrs. Michael Robinson are multiplying them rapidly.

I gave Obama a chance to be a decent human being while President. She wasn't. She was a liar, a coward, a traitor, and a kleptocrat. I don't want another HOMO as Prez because of that....
You are an asshole

Obama, because all hetero men kiss their wives like this.

View attachment 287105
Or like this...

Barack_and_Michelle_Obama_kissing_at_a_basketball_game.jpg

Sorry son, h's gay and that's fine but don't pretend he isn't :)

False

I gave Obama a chance to be a decent human being while President. She wasn't. She was a liar, a coward, a traitor, and a kleptocrat. I don't want another HOMO as Prez because of that....
You are an asshole

View attachment 287105
Or like this...

Or like this

Donald-and-Melania-Trump-kiss-South-Korea-876459.jpg

LOL, it's ok that Obambi is gay kid.

False

You are an asshole

View attachment 287105
Or like this...

Or like this

Doesn’t seem so

You are an asshole

View attachment 287105
Or like this...

Or like this

Doesn’t seem so

Of course it does, you saw him sitting on the couch up against and holding hands with his Pakistani lover.

Again the nuttiness of an ill educated underclass is unbounded.
Can I ask what you have contributed to our society ?

Helped keep Thailand free of communists, raised healthy productive kids, paid a boatload of taxes, and changed some leftist dickheads like you into hardcore MAGAs, TommyTaint.
Its not a very long list is it ? Your contribution hardly stacks up against the likes of Alan Turing, or Oscar Wilde or countless others who have left their mark on our World. Renders your assertion redundant and makes you look like a bitter loser.
Turing was instrumental in winning WWII
Not bad for a gay man

Here is the work of another Gay man. The world would be less if this didnt exist.

Helped keep Thailand free of communists, raised healthy productive kids, paid a boatload of taxes, and changed some leftist dickheads like you into hardcore MAGAs, TommyTaint.
Its not a very long list is it ? Your contribution hardly stacks up against the likes of Alan Turing, or Oscar Wilde or countless others who have left their mark on our World. Renders your assertion redundant and makes you look like a bitter loser.
Not bad for a gay man
Turing was a Soviet spy.

False

You are an asshole

View attachment 287105
Or like this...

Or like this

The First Lady is an honorable woman. You are scum.

Not bad for a gay man
Turing was a Soviet spy.
Oh dear.

You people fuck up our society and our government. You throw temper tantrums that nobody cares about. You “demand” to be heard when nobody cares if you’re gay or lesbian and nobody discriminates against you. You demand special treatment and clog school systems with your assumption of privilege. You have disgusting parades down our streets in front of children to flaunt your lifestyle and you all gathered for Hillary in NYC and cried like babies on election night so media would feel sorry for you. Go do your business in private. Nobody cares and quite frankly being gay or lesbian is rather boring now.
Yeah, I really don't get why liking buttsex makes anyone special.

Forum List

Back