LGBT You Are Not Special and You Do Not Need to Clutter Our Politics or Society

I can’t make them go away..

Tell voters to tell politicians in urban areas (where gays flock to)

DO NOT give one more dime of tax payer money, or a ounce of our time to gay issues UNTIL democrats fix inner city schools!
What’s more important education or gays sucking cock.?
jitler, still fixated with cock. Go forth, and suck mikeys purple dildo cocks, jitler. You need to relieve yourself.

Oh is this the FZ?
Huh

It is not just LGBT but is all of these groups claiming to be "VICTIMS". No, you are no longer victims, you now want promotion, and glorification whether you are LGBT, Black, Women, Muslim, Illegal Alien, etc. The entire Democrat platform is aimed at these groups, not the hard working taxpayer.

Actually all of those people are hard working tax payers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not really. Check the stats.

You people fuck up our society and our government. You throw temper tantrums that nobody cares about. You “demand” to be heard when nobody cares if you’re gay or lesbian and nobody discriminates againstu. You demand special treatment and clog school systems with your assumption of privilege. You have disgusting parades down our streets in front of children to flaunt your lifestyle and you all gathered for Hillary in NYC and cried like babies on election night so media would feel sorry for you. Go do your business in private. Nobody cares and quite frankly being gay or lesbian is rather boring now.

According to you turds, there isn't that many of them.

So care to explain how they're cluttering up society?

As a demographic as a whole, the LGBT community is more educated, and pays a lot of taxes.

As compared to a demographic of shit for brains, pill, and meth addicted rednecks in shit for brains red state America.

You're right though. They're not special. But they are equal.

Unamerican much?

I swear all you leftist have your demographics all screwed up. The poor ole average Republican "rednecks" in my little red state live MUCH better than the average Democrat in a blue state. The Democrats in my state, on average, not so much.

I would be willing to bet that if you drive through a poor and dangerous area anywhere in the US, the overwhemingly amount of people living there are Democrats. Drive through a middle to upper class, safe neighborhood and quite the opposite is true. Sane Democrats have to know this is the case.

Any place at anytime when you are driving down Martin Luther King Drive there is violence, drugs, and prostitution going on 24/7.

You people fuck up our society and our government. You throw temper tantrums that nobody cares about. You “demand” to be heard when nobody cares if you’re gay or lesbian and nobody discriminates againstu. You demand special treatment and clog school systems with your assumption of privilege. You have disgusting parades down our streets in front of children to flaunt your lifestyle and you all gathered for Hillary in NYC and cried like babies on election night so media would feel sorry for you. Go do your business in private. Nobody cares and quite frankly being gay or lesbian is rather boring now.

As a demographic as a whole, the LGBT community is more educated, and pays a lot of taxes.

As compared to a demographic of shit for brains, pill, and meth addicted rednecks in shit for brains red state America.

Unamerican much?

I swear all you leftist have your demographics all screwed up. The poor ole average Republican "rednecks" in my little red state live MUCH better than the average Democrat in a blue state. The Democrats in my state, on average, not so much.

I would be willing to bet that if you drive through a poor and dangerous area anywhere in the US, the overwhemingly amount of people living there are Democrats. Drive through a middle to upper class, safe neighborhood and quite the opposite is true. Sane Democrats have to know this is the case.

Post some photos to compare and let us see what you are claiming.

DO NOT give one more dime of tax payer money, or a ounce of our time to gay issues UNTIL democrats fix inner city schools!
jitler, still fixated with cock. Go forth, and suck mikeys purple dildo cocks, jitler. You need to relieve yourself.

Oh is this the FZ?
Huh
You are a loathsome human being.

When my family or my traditional marriage is somehow affected by gays I will start to consider thinking about it. Until then, meh. Just like every other so called crucial political issue.

Unamerican much?

Any place at anytime when you are driving down Martin Luther King Drive there is violence, drugs, and prostitution going on 24/7.

There are hundreds of MLK Drives in America in 2019, and that basically true for all of them. Libs want to disrespect a great Republican.

Although, to be fair, many of these MLK Drives were shitholes even before they got the name. They should have shown respect and renamed thoroughfares like Wall Street and Rodeo Drive after Dr. King.

Oh is this the FZ?
such a display of decency on your behalf should be reserved for a gay pride parade. The things you mentioned happen in the bars and ally’s on that day as police are overwhelmed and can’t stop it. Democratic politicians march in these things to milk votes.

Unamerican much?

There are hundreds of MLK Drives in America in 2019, and that basically true for all of them. Libs want to disrespect a great Republican.

Although, to be fair, many of these MLK Drives were shitholes even before they got the name. They should have shown respect and renamed thoroughfares like Wall Street and Rodeo Drive after Dr. King.

Jew’s are Democrats.

Unamerican much?

Guess which neighborhood the LGBT community lives in brainiac?

Unamerican much?

Post some photos to compare and let us see what you are claiming.

Post photos of nice homes? I don't see the point. It is quite a condundrum though for us living in these poor ole red states. On one hand, we feel obligated to defend our state and fight the false narratives out there, but on the other hand we don't want to make is sound so attractive that more and more Democrats from the NE continue to flood our states. I fear it is too late. We are being flooded. My only hope is these brain-washed Democrats will wise up once they get here and not ruin our states like they did theirs by voting the same.

When my family or my traditional marriage is somehow affected by gays I will start to consider thinking about it. Until then, meh. Just like every other so called crucial political issue.
But they need the limelight and the attention. Have friends whose Christian son was denied the role in high school play for “lead male role” by a transgender girl/boy. He/she did a terrible job...but Marxist liberal drama teacher wanted to make a political point.

Unamerican much?

Everywhere now...consistently throwing temper tantrums and demanding “rights” clogging up our society.

In the early 60's, a couple Marine buddies and I would go into Frisco and troll for queers cause they all had money we didn't. One of us would walk ahead of the other two and act lost. When things got interesting, they would close in and we would fuck em up and rip em off and walk away. Queers were not protected then. LOL Just telling you how it's done if you want to try it, cause they still aren't protected. LOLOL

Nothing quite screams 'nobody cares' like starting a thread where you say 'nobody cares' a bunch of times. All evidence to contrary it appears.
Then LGBT can shut-up, stop marching, stop forcing acceptance of their lifestyles into society and taking a great nation and tearing down its moral fabric. Thus my grievance and I seek remedy by their silence in media, culture, and education. Nobody cares if your gay or lesbian. Your boring now. You were a fad that has gone away.

If "nobody cares" if someone is gay or lesbian, then there is no problem that needs to be addressed. Bakers will make that cake, which is exactly what the gays want.

Unamerican much?

Yes, they likely live in the middle-upper class neighborhoods. Of course, there aren't very many. They are small percentage of the overall population. Drive though a nice neighborhood in my area and it is overwhemingly Republican. A couple of LGBT folks doesn't change that demographic.

Nothing quite screams 'nobody cares' like starting a thread where you say 'nobody cares' a bunch of times. All evidence to contrary it appears.
Then LGBT can shut-up, stop marching, stop forcing acceptance of their lifestyles into society and taking a great nation and tearing down its moral fabric. Thus my grievance and I seek remedy by their silence in media, culture, and education. Nobody cares if your gay or lesbian. Your boring now. You were a fad that has gone away.

If "nobody cares" if someone is gay or lesbian, then there is no problem that needs to be addressed. Bakers will make that cake, which is exactly what the gays want.
Bakers should not be “forced” to do so.

But they shouldn't have to bake that cake if they don't want to. Public accommodation laws are no longer needed and should be scrapped entirely.

But they need the limelight and the attention. Have friends whose Christian son was denied the role in high school play for “lead male role” by a transgender girl/boy. He/she did a terrible job...but Marxist liberal drama teacher wanted to make a political point.

I would have thought a Tranny would have done a good job acting. After all, their whole life is an act- a dude pretending to be a broad like Jim Carrey.

Forum List

Back