LGBT You Are Not Special and You Do Not Need to Clutter Our Politics or Society

I really don't care as long as they live their lives and not inflict their lifestyle on others,
In other words - do what they want christians to do. Keep it to themselves.
What I have a BIG problem with is involving children. In any way.
As well as someone wanting to force me to go along with their fantasy under penalty of law.

What do you mean by “involving children “

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at the classic film, "Boys Beware", which is about an adult homosexual recruiting a teenagers into the Gay Lifestyle. That's what we're talking about.

The boy in Texas is really an extreme case of recruitment, the film shows a more typical case.
The "Refer Madness" of homophobia

I really don't care as long as they live their lives and not inflict their lifestyle on others,
As well as someone wanting to force me to go along with their fantasy under penalty of law.

I mean like idiotic parents and even more idiotic medical professionals who prescribe life altering hormonal medications because a Goddamn 5 year old says they want top be a girl. That is beyond child abuse.
Secondly, propaganda disguised as inclusivity. Children are influenced with extreme ease, at the same time want to be special. What child doesn't want to be special? And when you present them with material that makes them think they can be special in some way - too many will go down that path illegitimately. And can suffer greatly for it.
Transgenders are real. They are also RARE.
The current full retard "TransFad" doesn't even allow for the possibility that many "transgenders" are nothing more than cross dressers. And then want to create laws to criminally FORCE people to participate in their fantasy world. Beyond fucked up.

You people fuck up our society and our government. You throw temper tantrums that nobody cares about. You “demand” to be heard when nobody cares if you’re gay or lesbian and nobody discriminates against you. You demand special treatment and clog school systems with your assumption of privilege. You have disgusting parades down our streets in front of children to flaunt your lifestyle and you all gathered for Hillary in NYC and cried like babies on election night so media would feel sorry for you. Go do your business in private. Nobody cares and quite frankly being gay or lesbian is rather boring now.

I had no idea that my mere existence causes you such deep mental anguish...

How positively delightful! Living rent free! :lol:

I mean like idiotic parents and even more idiotic medical professionals who prescribe life altering hormonal medications because a Goddamn 5 year old says they want top be a girl. That is beyond child abuse.
Secondly, propaganda disguised as inclusivity. Children are influenced with extreme ease, at the same time want to be special. What child doesn't want to be special? And when you present them with material that makes them think they can be special in some way - too many will go down that path illegitimately. And can suffer greatly for it.
The current full retard "TransFad" doesn't even allow for the possibility that many "transgenders" are nothing more than cross dressers. And then want to create laws to criminally FORCE people to participate in their fantasy world. Beyond fucked up.

So, what's your specialty? You feel you know more than the medical professionals. What's your advanced degree in, Dr Laura?

You people fuck up our society and our government. You throw temper tantrums that nobody cares about. You “demand” to be heard when nobody cares if you’re gay or lesbian and nobody discriminates against you. You demand special treatment and clog school systems with your assumption of privilege. You have disgusting parades down our streets in front of children to flaunt your lifestyle and you all gathered for Hillary in NYC and cried like babies on election night so media would feel sorry for you. Go do your business in private. Nobody cares and quite frankly being gay or lesbian is rather boring now.

I had no idea that my mere existence causes you such deep mental anguish...

How positively delightful! Living rent free! :lol:

Causes me none. But you wish it did...that’s why you attention for yourself and your lesbianism.

Look at the classic film, "Boys Beware", which is about an adult homosexual recruiting a teenagers into the Gay Lifestyle. That's what we're talking about.

The boy in Texas is really an extreme case of recruitment, the film shows a more typical case.
The "Refer Madness" of homophobia

The way I look at it, if a grown man wants to take it in the Caboose, that's his own affair. If the she-males, hoes and pimps want to hang out in a Red Light District after dark, that's really ok with me. The problem is when they reach out and try to impose themselves of decent people.

The problem is and has been, the recruitment of youth.

So, what's your specialty? You feel you know more than the medical professionals. What's your advanced degree in, Dr Laura?
Your a lesbian so cutting off a penis is no big thing to you. The Dallas Mom is a sick, demented person. He was born a BOY and will be a MAN someday.(line you communist) Mom is trying to make him into something he is not.

I have the unique ability to prioritize and comprehend reality over idealism.
As well as I do not posses the need to virtue signal.
One of my wife and I favorite restaurant is owned by two gay women. They employ several T-girls as servers. We go there often because they have great sandwiches and farm to table soups. They also make their own beer. Love the place. I have zero problem with the servers, except of they suck as a server I do not wish they wouldn't employ them, or wish they wouldn't specifically employ them etc. that is their right as a business owner. What I am getting to is they don't bother me in the least bit. None. Nada. So long as they don't try to proselytize their lifestyles and even more so FORCE others to. And I sure as FUCK have a problem with the medical establishment providing life altering drugs to small children who are overwhelmingly likely just confused. Anyone who supports that is fucked. Pure ans simple.

Your a lesbian so cutting off a penis is no big thing to you. The Dallas Mom is a sick, demented person. He was born a BOY and will be a MAN someday.(line you communist) Mom is trying to make him into something he is not.

I'm a parent so cutting off any parts of my child would be a very big deal. Of course nobody is cutting anyone's penis off. The penis isn't cut off, it's reshaped during gender reassignment surgery and the individual must be 18.

This Texas mom? The one that used to think like you?

Christian Mom Raising Transgender Child in Texas Shares Powerful Reminder: "Our God Is a God of Love"

One of my wife and I favorite restaurant is owned by two gay women. They employ several T-girls as servers. We go there often because they have great sandwiches and farm to table soups. They also make their own beer. Love the place. I have zero problem with the servers, except of they suck as a server I do not wish they wouldn't employ them, or wish they wouldn't specifically employ them etc. that is their right as a business owner. What I am getting to is they don't bother me in the least bit. None. Nada. So long as they don't try to proselytize their lifestyles and even more so FORCE others to. And I sure as FUCK have a problem with the medical establishment providing life altering drugs to small children who are overwhelmingly likely just confused. Anyone who supports that is fucked. Pure ans simple.

So you have no medical or mental health experience at all. That's all you had to say...

..these people and the blacks make it out like they are being taken away in the night, strapped to a chair and beaten
..when in reality, it is THEY who beat/torture SPECIAL needs persons
https://nypost.com/2017/01/04/special-needs-man-tortured-while-attackers-stream-it-on-facebook/
“In so many ways this was a hate crime because of what they said to him — saying he’s with Trump,” Holmes told the Sun-Times. “When you make a person say, ‘I love black people,’ that’s a hate crime all the way.”
How hilariously pathetic! :boohoo:

This case you sicko!
Dallas child-custody battle hinges on 7-year-old’s gender identity, draws attention of Abbott, Cruz
There is nothing there that indicates that either parent is anything but heterosexual cisgender you fool. Who is doing what to the children?

There is nothing there that indicates that either parent is anything but heterosexual cisgender you fool. Who is doing what to the children?

You should just shorten that for clarity, progpat.

"Heterosexual Cisgender" just means Normative.

But believe me, there is nothing normative about wanting your 7 year old boy to "transition".

But believe me, there is nothing normative about wanting your 7 year old boy to "transition".
There is nothing normative about being an ignorant bigot either

I don't see anything bigoted or ignorant about men being men

I'm a parent so cutting off any parts of my child would be a very big deal. Of course nobody is cutting anyone's penis off. The penis isn't cut off, it's reshaped during gender reassignment surgery and the individual must be 18.

This Texas mom? The one that used to think like you?

Christian Mom Raising Transgender Child in Texas Shares Powerful Reminder: "Our God Is a God of Love"
And once again your intolerance is shown.
I am not a Christian. I haven't went to church with any regularity in nearly 40 years.
I have no phobias, other than people using their children as game pieces in the current virtue signaling nightmare.
What I am talking about is giving CHILDREN "Gender affirming" hormone therapy that can permanently affect their physicality at early ages where their gender "preference" is 100% impossible to tell between real or desired/imagined. It is a barbaric practice.

So you have no medical or mental health experience at all. That's all you had to say...
Pseudo science is the bastardization of REAL science. It is far worse to have a medical degree, and use that degree with negligence and/or without proper vetting to see if that practice is truly in the interest of the patient or fulfilling a current fad of thought. At the same time, medical science is chock full of examples of using bad practices that are later thought as incredibly wrong. Example: lobotomy. It is almost impossible to think drilling into someones head to obliterate brain tissue was a good way to treat manic behaviors, BUT they did it. I have no doubt a few decades from now people will look back at giving early grade school children gender bending drugs as equally outrageous and hopefully criminal.

I don't see anything bigoted or ignorant about men being men
Pontificating about what someone should be and then disparaging them for not conforming to your narrow view of what is normal is most certainly bigoted

Forum List

Back