LGBT You Are Not Special and You Do Not Need to Clutter Our Politics or Society

What do you mean by “involving children “

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mean like idiotic parents and even more idiotic medical professionals who prescribe life altering hormonal medications because a Goddamn 5 year old says they want top be a girl. That is beyond child abuse.
Secondly, propaganda disguised as inclusivity. Children are influenced with extreme ease, at the same time want to be special. What child doesn't want to be special? And when you present them with material that makes them think they can be special in some way - too many will go down that path illegitimately. And can suffer greatly for it.
Transgenders are real. They are also RARE.
The current full retard "TransFad" doesn't even allow for the possibility that many "transgenders" are nothing more than cross dressers. And then want to create laws to criminally FORCE people to participate in their fantasy world. Beyond fucked up.

So, what's your specialty? You feel you know more than the medical professionals. What's your advanced degree in, Dr Laura?
Your a lesbian so cutting off a penis is no big thing to you. The Dallas Mom is a sick, demented person. He was born a BOY and will be a MAN someday.(line you communist) Mom is trying to make him into something he is not.

I'm a parent so cutting off any parts of my child would be a very big deal. Of course nobody is cutting anyone's penis off. The penis isn't cut off, it's reshaped during gender reassignment surgery and the individual must be 18.

This Texas mom? The one that used to think like you?

Christian Mom Raising Transgender Child in Texas Shares Powerful Reminder: "Our God Is a God of Love"
And once again your intolerance is shown.
I am not a Christian. I haven't went to church with any regularity in nearly 40 years.
I have no phobias, other than people using their children as game pieces in the current virtue signaling nightmare.
What I am talking about is giving CHILDREN "Gender affirming" hormone therapy that can permanently affect their physicality at early ages where their gender "preference" is 100% impossible to tell between real or desired/imagined. It is a barbaric practice.
There is nothing there that indicates that either parent is anything but heterosexual cisgender you fool. Who is doing what to the children?

You should just shorten that for clarity, progpat.

"Heterosexual Cisgender" just means Normative.

But believe me, there is nothing normative about wanting your 7 year old boy to "transition".
There is nothing normative about being an ignorant bigot either

I don't see anything bigoted or ignorant about men being men
Pontificating about what someone should be and then disparaging them for not conforming to your narrow view of what is normal is most certainly bigoted
You are an abomination

What I am talking about is giving CHILDREN "Gender affirming" hormone therapy that can permanently affect their physicality at early ages where their gender "preference" is 100% impossible to tell between real or desired/imagined. It is a barbaric practice
Who is doing that??
:rolleyes:
Really? Beginning at age 16, gender affirming hormone therapy is nearly now common in major hospitals in the United States, Europe and Australia.
Much earlier than that age, although hormone therapy is not YET used in 5 and 6 year olds, they employ a broad usage of therapies and sessions to "help them" deal with their condition.
All in a pretend world as if Gender dysphoria is common when it isn't...at ALL. They are treating children for a condition where it is highly unlikely they have,
EXACTLY like they did for nearly 20 years with ADHD. In some locales as many as 1 in 5 children were on a drug to treat ADHD or ADD. Barbaric. Absolutely insane.

Last edited:
..these people and the blacks make it out like they are being taken away in the night, strapped to a chair and beaten
..when in reality, it is THEY who beat/torture SPECIAL needs persons
https://nypost.com/2017/01/04/special-needs-man-tortured-while-attackers-stream-it-on-facebook/
“In so many ways this was a hate crime because of what they said to him — saying he’s with Trump,” Holmes told the Sun-Times. “When you make a person say, ‘I love black people,’ that’s a hate crime all the way.”
How hilariously pathetic! :boohoo:
.....as usual, when blacks commit hate crimes, it's usually not labelled as such and not reported..that was definitely a hate crime
, f–k white people!
and blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites:
Offenders
here's a perfect example-this BLACK murdered 2 whites because of race--but never labelled or reported as a hate crime:
Murders of Alison Parker and Adam Ward - Wikipedia

You people fuck up our society and our government. You throw temper tantrums that nobody cares about. You “demand” to be heard when nobody cares if you’re gay or lesbian and nobody discriminates against you. You demand special treatment and clog school systems with your assumption of privilege. You have disgusting parades down our streets in front of children to flaunt your lifestyle and you all gathered for Hillary in NYC and cried like babies on election night so media would feel sorry for you. Go do your business in private. Nobody cares and quite frankly being gay or lesbian is rather boring now.

I've known people who've been fired for being gay.
I've known people who've been beaten up for being gay.

Yes, they are being discriminated against.

As opposed to you white straight males who let the Republicans screw you, so long as the minorities and gays don't get nothing.
I've known people who haven't been discriminated against for being gay.

I've known people who haven't been beaten up for being gay.

I've known people who haven't been fired for being gay. In fact, more than six of them over the years were in my employment. And they were great at their jobs.

..these people and the blacks make it out like they are being taken away in the night, strapped to a chair and beaten
https://nypost.com/2017/01/04/special-needs-man-tortured-while-attackers-stream-it-on-facebook/
“In so many ways this was a hate crime because of what they said to him — saying he’s with Trump,” Holmes told the Sun-Times. “When you make a person say, ‘I love black people,’ that’s a hate crime all the way.”
.....as usual, when blacks commit hate crimes, it's usually not labelled as such and not reported..that was definitely a hate crime
, f–k white people!
Offenders
here's a perfect example-this BLACK murdered 2 whites because of race--but never labelled or reported as a hate crime:
From your own link:
ABC News received a 23-page fax at 8:26 a.m. allegedly sent by Flanagan[53] entitled "Suicide Note for Friend & Family". He described his grievances over what he alleged to be racial discrimination and sexual harassment committed by black men and white women in his workplace, believing that he was targeted because he was a homosexual black man.[8][17][54] Flanagan claimed to have been provoked by the Charleston church shooting two months before and made threatening comments about Dylann Roof, the perpetrator of that crime.[50] He described the church shooting as a "tipping point", saying that his anger had been "building steadily" and describing himself as "a human powder keg… just waiting to go BOOM".[8] A spokesman for the Franklin County Sheriff's Office said that Flanagan "very closely identified" with "individuals who have committed domestic acts of violence and mass murder, as well as the September 11, 2001 attacks on the U.S."[55] He said that Jehovah had told him to act and expressed an admiration for Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, who perpetrated the 1999 Columbine High School massacre; and Seung-Hui Cho, the perpetrator of the 2007 Virginia Tech shooting.[17][56] Flanagan said in the note, "Yeah I'm all fucked up in the head."
The report made plain that hate was being alleged both ways and apparently regardless of skin color in terms of being gay. Death resulted in this case, whereas no one even sustained a lasting physical blemish in your first case. Slow news day there. I bet your childhood was easily more traumatic at times. But just look at you now.. Flinging apples and oranges out like a real drama queen!

You people fuck up our society and our government. You throw temper tantrums that nobody cares about. You “demand” to be heard when nobody cares if you’re gay or lesbian and nobody discriminates against you. You demand special treatment and clog school systems with your assumption of privilege. You have disgusting parades down our streets in front of children to flaunt your lifestyle and you all gathered for Hillary in NYC and cried like babies on election night so media would feel sorry for you. Go do your business in private. Nobody cares and quite frankly being gay or lesbian is rather boring now.

Being a whiny bigot is rather boring now too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Just like a fly to shit. As a homo smells a fart. There you are.

I've known people who haven't been discriminated against for being gay.

I've known people who haven't been beaten up for being gay.

I've known people who haven't been fired for being gay. In fact, more than six of them over the years were in my employment. And they were great at their jobs.

Of course.
This is 2019. The virtue signaling crusaders want to pretend it is still 1969.
By this time almost everyone knows several gay people. I have worked with several, have gay clients, relatives etc. They live no different than anyone else.
They seem as happy or sad as anyone, certainly live lives with all of the benefits and trappings of modern life. They are not special. They do not deserve special recognition or treatment whatsoever. They are people, and the vast-vast-vast majority of them just want to walk around like everyone else and not be treated differently. Less of course, they are Gen-Z brainwashed kids made to believe they are victims.

Nothing quite screams 'nobody cares' like starting a thread where you say 'nobody cares' a bunch of times. All evidence to contrary it appears.
Then LGBT can shut-up, stop marching, stop forcing acceptance of their lifestyles into society and taking a great nation and tearing down its moral fabric. Thus my grievance and I seek remedy by their silence in media, culture, and education. Nobody cares if your gay or lesbian. Your boring now. You were a fad that has gone away.

You don't have to watch any of it at all...

, f–k white people!
Offenders
From your own link:
ABC News received a 23-page fax at 8:26 a.m. allegedly sent by Flanagan[53] entitled "Suicide Note for Friend & Family". He described his grievances over what he alleged to be racial discrimination and sexual harassment committed by black men and white women in his workplace, believing that he was targeted because he was a homosexual black man.[8][17][54] Flanagan claimed to have been provoked by the Charleston church shooting two months before and made threatening comments about Dylann Roof, the perpetrator of that crime.[50] He described the church shooting as a "tipping point", saying that his anger had been "building steadily" and describing himself as "a human powder keg… just waiting to go BOOM".[8] A spokesman for the Franklin County Sheriff's Office said that Flanagan "very closely identified" with "individuals who have committed domestic acts of violence and mass murder, as well as the September 11, 2001 attacks on the U.S."[55] He said that Jehovah had told him to act and expressed an admiration for Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, who perpetrated the 1999 Columbine High School massacre; and Seung-Hui Cho, the perpetrator of the 2007 Virginia Tech shooting.[17][56] Flanagan said in the note, "Yeah I'm all fucked up in the head."
The report made plain that hate was being alleged both ways and apparently regardless of skin color in terms of being gay. Death resulted in this case, whereas no one even sustained a lasting physical blemish in your first case. Slow news day there. I bet your childhood was easily more traumatic at times. But just look at you now.. Flinging apples and oranges out like a real drama queen!
what's your point about the article that you quoted??
....the MSM hardly ever mentions race or promotes race when a BLACK murders/etc a white-plain and simple ...and it is hardly ever labelled as such

, f–k white people!
Offenders
From your own link:
....the MSM hardly ever mentions race or promotes race when a BLACK murders/etc a white-plain and simple ...and it is hardly ever labelled as such
Your provided examples fail to support your premise. That's the point. You appear to have issues in general with black people is all.

Special and not equal has long been the goal. An even more sinister long term goal involves minors.

hhahahah
, f–k white people!
Offenders
From your own link:
You're provided examples fail to support your premise. That's the point. You appear to have issues in general with black people is all.
hahahhahahahahhahahas
1. I've provided more than enough UNDENIABLE proof many times in many threads
--where the F have you been?? Pluto??
almost everyday in the news = WHITE cop/WHITE that
ahahahhahahaha
Smollet and Covington for examples
2. blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites--this FACT blows your minds!!--but the MSM promotes the idea the WHITES ONLY commit hate crimes
Offenders
3.here, in this thread--the MANY times blacks attack whites/etc..and I did not even log in the many others I could have...the MSM hardly ever mentions race when a black is violent against another race:
ANOTHER black hate crime

Gotta remember that when you say blacks commit at 2x, that since they are only 1/7th of the population then the factor rate is actually 14X

What I am talking about is giving CHILDREN "Gender affirming" hormone therapy that can permanently affect their physicality at early ages where their gender "preference" is 100% impossible to tell between real or desired/imagined. It is a barbaric practice
Who is doing that??
Really? Beginning at age 16, gender affirming hormone therapy is nearly now common in major hospitals in the United States, Europe and Australia.
Much earlier than that age, although hormone therapy is not YET used in 5 and 6 year olds, they employ a broad usage of therapies and sessions to "help them" deal with their condition.
All in a pretend world as if Gender dysphoria is common when it isn't...at ALL. They are treating children for a condition where it is highly unlikely they have,
EXACTLY like they did for nearly 20 years with ADHD. In some locales as many as 1 in 5 children were on a drug to treat ADHD or ADD. Barbaric. Absolutely insane.
That's funny, a few posts ago you said that "young children" were given those drugs. Now it is 16 year olds. Do you think much about what you post or know what you believe ? The fact is that older teens may well be given gender affirming hormone therapy but only after extensive evaluation and counselling as a best practice.

Here see if you can learn something

https://www.aap.org/en-us/Documents/solgbt_resource_transgenderchildren.pdf
GENDER DYSPHORIA
While patience, support and careful listening to the child are the best “medicine” for a child exploring gender, children who clearly describe a transgender identity may require more active care. Many transgender children experience gender dysphoria — defined by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health as “discomfort or distress that is caused by a discrepancy between a person’s gender identity and their sex assigned at birth,” including their physical sex characteristics and the associated gender role.14 Gender dysphoria ranges from manageable to debilitating, causing problems with school performance and social interactions. Symptoms can include anxiety, depression, self-harm and suicidality.15
Depending on the child’s age and signs of distress, “gender-affirmative” counseling or therapy can help manage gender dysphoria. However, in many cases, the remedy for dysphoria is gender transition: taking steps to affirm the gender that feels comfortable and authentic to the child. It is important to understand that, for children who have not reached puberty, gender transition involves no medical interventions at all: it consists of social changes like name, pronoun and gender expression.
While acceptance and affirmation at home can help a great deal, children do not grow up in a vacuum, so even children with supportive families may experience dysphoria. Nonetheless, families and doctors of transgender children often report that the gender transition process is transformative — even life-saving. Often, parents and clinicians describe remarkable improvements in the child’s psychological well-being.16

Who is doing that??
That's funny, a few posts ago you said that "young children" were given those drugs. Now it is 16 year olds. Do you think much about what you post or know what you believe ? The fact is that older teens may well be given gender affirming hormone therapy but only after extensive evaluation and counselling as a best practice.

Here see if you can learn something

https://www.aap.org/en-us/Documents/solgbt_resource_transgenderchildren.pdf
GENDER DYSPHORIA
While patience, support and careful listening to the child are the best “medicine” for a child exploring gender, children who clearly describe a transgender identity may require more active care. Many transgender children experience gender dysphoria — defined by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health as “discomfort or distress that is caused by a discrepancy between a person’s gender identity and their sex assigned at birth,” including their physical sex characteristics and the associated gender role.14 Gender dysphoria ranges from manageable to debilitating, causing problems with school performance and social interactions. Symptoms can include anxiety, depression, self-harm and suicidality.15
Depending on the child’s age and signs of distress, “gender-affirmative” counseling or therapy can help manage gender dysphoria. However, in many cases, the remedy for dysphoria is gender transition: taking steps to affirm the gender that feels comfortable and authentic to the child. It is important to understand that, for children who have not reached puberty, gender transition involves no medical interventions at all: it consists of social changes like name, pronoun and gender expression.
While acceptance and affirmation at home can help a great deal, children do not grow up in a vacuum, so even children with supportive families may experience dysphoria. Nonetheless, families and doctors of transgender children often report that the gender transition process is transformative — even life-saving. Often, parents and clinicians describe remarkable improvements in the child’s psychological well-being.16

What's funny is that if a black teenager breaks the law the left rallies around him and chides the rest of us for persecuting a "child". Another funny thing is that "experts" will recommend chemical treatments for "trans" kids at the onset of puberty, as young as 9 years old. Even more hilariously, the chemical treatments are proceeded by a lot of social engineering like mom dressing the boy in girls clothes and filling his head full of lies.

Forum List

Back