LGBT You Are Not Special and You Do Not Need to Clutter Our Politics or Society

This thread seems to belong in the 90s. It's just a matter of time before the dinosaurs die off.

You people fuck up our society and our government. You throw temper tantrums that nobody cares about. You “demand” to be heard when nobody cares if you’re gay or lesbian and nobody discriminates against you. You demand special treatment and clog school systems with your assumption of privilege. You have disgusting parades down our streets in front of children to flaunt your lifestyle and you all gathered for Hillary in NYC and cried like babies on election night so media would feel sorry for you. Go do your business in private. Nobody cares and quite frankly being gay or lesbian is rather boring now.

upload_2019-10-26_9-3-24.jpeg
th

You people fuck up our society and our government. You throw temper tantrums that nobody cares about. You “demand” to be heard when nobody cares if you’re gay or lesbian and nobody discriminates againstu. You demand special treatment and clog school systems with your assumption of privilege. You have disgusting parades down our streets in front of children to flaunt your lifestyle and you all gathered for Hillary in NYC and cried like babies on election night so media would feel sorry for you. Go do your business in private. Nobody cares and quite frankly being gay or lesbian is rather boring now.

According to you turds, there isn't that many of them.

So care to explain how they're cluttering up society?

As a demographic as a whole, the LGBT community is more educated, and pays a lot of taxes.

As compared to a demographic of shit for brains, pill, and meth addicted rednecks in shit for brains red state America.

You're right though. They're not special. But they are equal.

Unamerican much?

I swear all you leftist have your demographics all screwed up. The poor ole average Republican "rednecks" in my little red state live MUCH better than the average Democrat in a blue state. The Democrats in my state, on average, not so much.

I would be willing to bet that if you drive through a poor and dangerous area anywhere in the US, the overwhemingly amount of people living there are Democrats. Drive through a middle to upper class, safe neighborhood and quite the opposite is true. Sane Democrats have to know this is the case.

Post some photos to compare and let us see what you are claiming.

Post photos of nice homes? I don't see the point. It is quite a condundrum though for us living in these poor ole red states. On one hand, we feel obligated to defend our state and fight the false narratives out there, but on the other hand we don't want to make is sound so attractive that more and more Democrats from the NE continue to flood our states. I fear it is too late. We are being flooded. My only hope is these brain-washed Democrats will wise up once they get here and not ruin our states like they did theirs by voting the same.

I didn't use the words "nice homes." I was asking for anecdotal evidence of the claim.

Nothing quite screams 'nobody cares' like starting a thread where you say 'nobody cares' a bunch of times. All evidence to contrary it appears.
Then LGBT can shut-up, stop marching, stop forcing acceptance of their lifestyles into society and taking a great nation and tearing down its moral fabric. Thus my grievance and I seek remedy by their silence in media, culture, and education. Nobody cares if your gay or lesbian. Your boring now. You were a fad that has gone away.

We have no moral fabric until ones like you are gone.

I can’t make them go away..

Tell voters to tell politicians in urban areas (where gays flock to)

DO NOT give one more dime of tax payer money, or a ounce of our time to gay issues UNTIL democrats fix inner city schools!
What’s more important education or gays sucking cock.?
jitler, still fixated with cock. Go forth, and suck mikeys purple dildo cocks, jitler. You need to relieve yourself.

Oh is this the FZ?
such a display of decency on your behalf should be reserved for a gay pride parade. The things you mentioned happen in the bars and ally’s on that day as police are overwhelmed and can’t stop it. Democratic politicians march in these things to milk votes.
jitler, is jitler. He is nonsense.

However, where did you get your intel about gay bars? Inquiring minds and stuff.

Last edited:

DO NOT give one more dime of tax payer money, or a ounce of our time to gay issues UNTIL democrats fix inner city schools!
jitler, still fixated with cock. Go forth, and suck mikeys purple dildo cocks, jitler. You need to relieve yourself.

Oh is this the FZ?
such a display of decency on your behalf should be reserved for a gay pride parade. The things you mentioned happen in the bars and ally’s on that day as police are overwhelmed and can’t stop it. Democratic politicians march in these things to milk votes.

However, where did you get you intel about gay bars? Inquiring minds and stuff.

They probably dissed him when he walked in lowered his self esteem when no one pick him up and now he hates them.

Oh is this the FZ?
You got your USMB Troll points for the day, 92. That's why I ended that comment with the- FZ? question.

Oh is this the FZ?

They probably dissed him when he walked in lowered his self esteem when no one pick him up and now he hates them.
Too bad. He should have stayed and had some fun.

Nothing quite screams 'nobody cares' like starting a thread where you say 'nobody cares' a bunch of times. All evidence to contrary it appears.
Then LGBT can shut-up, stop marching, stop forcing acceptance of their lifestyles into society and taking a great nation and tearing down its moral fabric. Thus my grievance and I seek remedy by their silence in media, culture, and education. Nobody cares if your gay or lesbian. Your boring now. You were a fad that has gone away.

If "nobody cares" if someone is gay or lesbian, then there is no problem that needs to be addressed. Bakers will make that cake, which is exactly what the gays want.

But they shouldn't have to bake that cake if they don't want to. Public accommodation laws are no longer needed and should be scrapped entirely.

Until and unless every single person is treated the same as every other person on the basis of race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, public accommodation laws are needed.

Oh is this the FZ?

I think he is slowly trying to come out.

If "nobody cares" if someone is gay or lesbian, then there is no problem that needs to be addressed. Bakers will make that cake, which is exactly what the gays want.

But they shouldn't have to bake that cake if they don't want to. Public accommodation laws are no longer needed and should be scrapped entirely.

Until and unless every single person is treated the same as every other person on the basis of race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, public accommodation laws are needed.

How do you treat Normative Christian white guys? Men like Donald J. Trump? Do you treat them fairly?

Scrapping them would do just that- treat everyone as the same. What we have now is forced association lousy violations of our property/business rights and individual liberty. People should not be forced to do business with one another against their wishes.

Oh is this the FZ?

I think he is slowly trying to come out.
Nothing like daylight and dawn. Life is too short to slowly wait. But I agree.

I really don't care as long as they live their lives and not inflict their lifestyle on others,
In other words - do what they want christians to do. Keep it to themselves.
What I have a BIG problem with is involving children. In any way.
As well as someone wanting to force me to go along with their fantasy under penalty of law.

How do you treat Normative Christian white guys? Men like Donald J. Trump? Do you treat them fairly?
Of course. Yes.

What I have a BIG problem with is involving children. In any way..

Absolutely right here.

Recruiting children into the Homosexual Lifestyle just really isn't acceptable IMHO.

That 7 year old boy down in Texas that the local homos want to amputate his penis is a disgrace.

I really don't care as long as they live their lives and not inflict their lifestyle on others,
As well as someone wanting to force me to go along with their fantasy under penalty of law.

What do you mean by “involving children “

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. They try to change our society by force. The most disgusting and disturbing thing of all is the sexual mutilation of young boys.

Look at the classic film, "Boys Beware", which is about an adult homosexual recruiting a teenagers into the Gay Lifestyle. That's what we're talking about.

The boy in Texas is really an extreme case of recruitment, the film shows a more typical case.

This case you sicko!
Dallas child-custody battle hinges on 7-year-old’s gender identity, draws attention of Abbott, Cruz

Forum List

Back