LGBT You Are Not Special and You Do Not Need to Clutter Our Politics or Society

Gotta remember that when you say blacks commit at 2x, that since they are only 1/7th of the population then the factor rate is actually 14X
From latest available stats:
Race/ethnicity/ancestry bias (Based on Table 1.)
In 2017, law enforcement agencies reported that 4,832 single-bias hate crime offenses were motivated by race/ethnicity/ancestry. Of these offenses:

• 48.8 percent were motivated by anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 17.5 percent stemmed from anti-White bias.
48.8 / 17.5 = 2.79 times as many Blacks being victims of hate crime than Whites. When that figure drops to 1.00 you'll begin having standing to possibly complain about unfairness.

If someone decides to shoot or otherwise assault me, I really could care less if the hate me or they love me. Its really a small consolation to ones survivors if the police tell them that their loved one died in an act of love.
Yeah, haven't seen any doing that yet. No worries.. (???)

Unless we dismiss the science of DNA we have to come to grips with the fact that so-called "gender transitioned " humans are biologically the same gender they were born with despite surgical procedures and chemical induced fatty deposits. They have a right to pretend that they are a different gender but society can't be compelled under law to acknowledge their fantasy.

Gotta remember that when you say blacks commit at 2x, that since they are only 1/7th of the population then the factor rate is actually 14X
From latest available stats:
Race/ethnicity/ancestry bias (Based on Table 1.)
In 2017, law enforcement agencies reported that 4,832 single-bias hate crime offenses were motivated by race/ethnicity/ancestry. Of these offenses:

• 48.8 percent were motivated by anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 17.5 percent stemmed from anti-White bias.
48.8 / 17.5 = 2.79 times as many Blacks being victims of hate crime than Whites. When that figure drops to 1.00 you'll begin having standing to possibly complain about unfairness.
Statistical mumbo jumbo combining percentages with hard numbers
It’s an old Lib 101 trick largely unveiled and discredited here.

Unless we dismiss the science of DNA we have to come to grips with the fact that so-called "gender transitioned " humans are biologically the same gender they were born with despite surgical procedures and chemical induced fatty deposits. They have a right to pretend that they are a different gender but society can't be compelled under law to acknowledge their fantasy.
The terms gender or sex can be used interchangeably, but gender in a specific context is not related to biology. Gender is a psychological construct. Social mores and societal preferences will always be fluid.

Personally, I have no problem with Homos. However, I really disagree with their recruitment efforts. I don't know if people know it or not, but San Francisco used to be a Majority Normative community. Even in the 1960's, straights and hippies and hell's angels, largely heterosexual groups dominated. But gays have been very successful in their recruitment efforts to bring new people aboard their orientation. They've really never made an effort in Mahoning County, Ohio, or Mercer County PA, at least not yet. But I'd hate to see it.
Just what brought on that spastic brain fart ? The subject was transsexuals a minute ago. Recruited into the lifestyle. That is really stupid. It's this when you should be telling us one of your prison stories?

The terms gender or sex can be used interchangeably, but gender in a specific context is not related to biology. Gender is a psychological construct. Social mores and societal preferences will always be fluid.
Gender is not a psychological construct.

You know the wonderful thing about youth is they will always question and often rebel against the really stupid stuff in the culture.

There's a lot of stupid, petty dross in our culture and a LOT of it comes from the Victimhood Brigade. It took even the youth a long time to identify the stupidity of Woke Culture but I believe the worm is turning--and yes, that includes LBGTetc. Daughter has several gay friends in college, all unconnected to one another, and they all to a person hate the older gays' "activist" culture and think it does more harm than good.

You don't know much do you? Bet you have not read a single scientific article on the causes of gender dysphoria, have you?

You don't know much do you? Bet you have not read a single scientific article on the causes of gender dysphoria, have you?

A large percentage of "trans" people are also autistic.

See the gender fluidity is merely a feeling. Disassociated people seeking something. If you would keep your imagination to yourself then we would be OK but oh no and once again you demand full scale embracement or we are evil people. You people really need to find some different avoidance mechanism for the realities of life other than these full flight escapes from reality.

So much for you Lefty's loving Science.

gen·der
/ˈjendər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
    either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.

You know the wonderful thing about youth is they will always question and often rebel against the really stupid stuff in the culture.

There's a lot of stupid, petty dross in our culture and a LOT of it comes from the Victimhood Brigade. It took even the youth a long time to identify the stupidity of Woke Culture but I believe the worm is turning--and yes, that includes LBGTetc. Daughter has several gay friends in college, all unconnected to one another, and they all to a person hate the older gays' "activist" culture and think it does more harm than good.
th

boy-did-i-call-it-or-whatp-george-orwell-yes-42701976.png

th

IOW you know this is true, you're losing, and you have nothing else.

Fucking of course it is. Boys and girls aren’t born to play with the toys they play with. They are conditioned by society to play with them. I don’t mean any negative connotations when I say “conditioned”. It’s just the truth. That’s only one example.

So much for you Lefty's loving Science.

gen·der
/ˈjendər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
    either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
You’re so fucking dense. I just said the terms can be used interchangeably but the definition also involves a psychological construct. In your own goddamn definition it also defines the terms as I explained.

This does not make any sense whatsoever.

th

IOW you know this is true, you're losing, and you have nothing else.
It's gibberish. You're throwing dung at the wall hoping that something sticks

Fucking of course it is. Boys and girls aren’t born to play with the toys they play with. They are conditioned by society to play with them. I don’t mean any negative connotations when I say “conditioned”. It’s just the truth. That’s only one example.
Yep, the toys played with is The confirmation of your gender and how you will be for the rest of your life.
Again, full flight from fact and reality is no way to go through life

This does not make any sense whatsoever.
Of course it doesn't....You know nothing of what either Orwell or Rand said abut bastardizing of the language.

But suffice to say, you're babbling just like one of their antagonists.

Forum List

Back