LGBT You Are Not Special and You Do Not Need to Clutter Our Politics or Society

Unless we dismiss the science of DNA we have to come to grips with the fact that so-called "gender transitioned " humans are biologically the same gender they were born with despite surgical procedures and chemical induced fatty deposits. They have a right to pretend that they are a different gender but society can't be compelled under law to acknowledge their fantasy.
The terms gender or sex can be used interchangeably, but gender in a specific context is not related to biology. Gender is a psychological construct. Social mores and societal preferences will always be fluid.
Gender is not a psychological construct.
Fucking of course it is. Boys and girls aren’t born to play with the toys they play with. They are conditioned by society to play with them. I don’t mean any negative connotations when I say “conditioned”. It’s just the truth. That’s only one example.

There are so many studies to contradict this it's ridiculous that you would even type such a silly thing. It shows how ignorant you are, not to mention any parents who have raised boys or girls is laughing at you.

Here is just ONE such study:

Study finds robust sex differences in children's toy preferences across a range of ages and countries

Your stupid beliefs are about the go the way of the Chastity Belt Moral Panic of the Victorian Age you know, where people believed hysterical women couldn't have babies and other incalculably stupid things. I can't wait to watch all you idiots denounce your former beliefs.
Lol I love how you pretend that you always knew about this study as if I am supposed to believe you are at all informed on this subject. You so obviously googled this shit just now just to be argumentative lol.

it’s an interesting and surprising study I’ll admit, but it makes the point I have already made a few times on this thread: nature vs nurture.

From the article:

“There is a fashion today to say that gender is purely a social construct. In reality, gendered behaviour is a mix of biology and SOCIAL INFLUENCE and I think our meta-analysis supports this view,” Barry told PsyPost.”

Unless we dismiss the science of DNA we have to come to grips with the fact that so-called "gender transitioned " humans are biologically the same gender they were born with despite surgical procedures and chemical induced fatty deposits. They have a right to pretend that they are a different gender but society can't be compelled under law to acknowledge their fantasy.
The terms gender or sex can be used interchangeably, but gender in a specific context is not related to biology. Gender is a psychological construct. Social mores and societal preferences will always be fluid.
Fucking of course it is. Boys and girls aren’t born to play with the toys they play with. They are conditioned by society to play with them. I don’t mean any negative connotations when I say “conditioned”. It’s just the truth. That’s only one example.

There are so many studies to contradict this it's ridiculous that you would even type such a silly thing. It shows how ignorant you are, not to mention any parents who have raised boys or girls is laughing at you.

Study finds robust sex differences in children's toy preferences across a range of ages and countries

Your stupid beliefs are about the go the way of the Chastity Belt Moral Panic of the Victorian Age you know, where people believed hysterical women couldn't have babies and other incalculably stupid things. I can't wait to watch all you idiots denounce your former beliefs.
Lol I love how you pretend that you always knew about this study as if I am supposed to believe you are at all informed on this subject. You so obviously googled this shit just now just to be argumentative lol.

it’s an interesting and surprising study I’ll admit, but it makes the point I have already made a few times on this thread: nature vs nurture.

From the article:

“There is a fashion today to say that gender is purely a social construct. In reality, gendered behaviour is a mix of biology and SOCIAL INFLUENCE and I think our meta-analysis supports this view,” Barry told PsyPost.”

The studies have ALWAYS shown this and yes I have known about this for years. Study after study after study, Billy, as any parent can tell you. Or any teacher. I am both and have a son and a daughter. It's not "nurture" either. Read the article.

From the article:

The studies have ALWAYS shown this and yes I have known about this for years. Study after study after study, Billy, as any parent can tell you. Or any teacher. I am both and have a son and a daughter. It's not "nurture" either. Read the article.
Um that is what the article means by “social influence”. I’m not surprised you didn’t know this Sue because you talk out of your ass, but “nurture” in the context refers to anything environmental. It isn’t simply about parenting style. It’s a broad term about a child’s environment wherever she or he goes.

From the article:

Um that is what the article means by “social influence”. I’m not surprised you didn’t know this Sue because you talk out of your ass, but “nurture” in the context refers to anything environmental. It isn’t simply about parenting style. It’s a broad term about a child’s environment wherever she or he goes.

They tossed that in because they're trying to be "woke" psyche people. They don't need to be. It's study after study after study Billy. You're going to lose with one but do keep digging

Error - Cookies Turned Off

From the article:

They tossed that in because they're trying to be "woke" psyche people. They don't need to be. It's study after study after study Billy. You're going to lose with one but do keep digging

Okay so just so I am clear, you’re actually suggesting that one’s environment has no bearing whatsoever on their personalities? “Study after study after study” says this? Are you even listening to yourself?

From the article:

Okay so just so I am clear, you’re actually suggesting that one’s environment has no bearing whatsoever on their personalities? “Study after study after study” says this? Are you even listening to yourself?

Toy choice is MOSTLY biological. MOSTLY. Environment has a little bearing, but only a little. Through time this is why little boys like mostly trains and cars and little girls like mostly babies and toy kitchens.

Sorry Billy, go cry in your beer or whatever

Nothing quite screams 'nobody cares' like starting a thread where you say 'nobody cares' a bunch of times. All evidence to contrary it appears.
Then LGBT can shut-up, stop marching, stop forcing acceptance of their lifestyles into society and taking a great nation and tearing down its moral fabric. Thus my grievance and I seek remedy by their silence in media, culture, and education. Nobody cares if your gay or lesbian. Your boring now. You were a fad that has gone away.
You talk about moral fabric and you back the most immoral person in the US?

Nothing quite screams 'nobody cares' like starting a thread where you say 'nobody cares' a bunch of times. All evidence to contrary it appears.
Then LGBT can shut-up, stop marching, stop forcing acceptance of their lifestyles into society and taking a great nation and tearing down its moral fabric. Thus my grievance and I seek remedy by their silence in media, culture, and education. Nobody cares if your gay or lesbian. Your boring now. You were a fad that has gone away.

Trump = is rude

the left = sexually abuses children

Which act is more immoral?

From the article:

Toy choice is MOSTLY biological. MOSTLY. Environment has a little bearing, but only a little. Through time this is why little boys like mostly trains and cars and little girls like mostly babies and toy kitchens.

Christ Sue you knew nothing about this shit before you googled this random article. Quit pretending you know what you are talking about. Yes, we agree there is a biological component to toy preferences, but obviously it matters if parents buy their kids toys they think they’ll like. It also matters that toys are marketed a certain way and that it sends the message that is unmanly for boys to play with dolls therefore they avoid them like the plague. Also, guess what Sue? While it is rare, there boys all over the world who prefer to play with dolls. Why? Hard to say. That’s nature vs nurture for you. Gender is obviously more than just biology.

Oh man I laughed out loud....

THE MOST immoral person in the US? More immoral than all the pedos sitting in prison....or the serial killers....

You deranged TDS sufferers are just too much

hscw7xcsoxu31.jpg

From the article:

Nothing but assumption on your part. Children are channeled by adults toward toys that fit in with a gender role and steered away from other toys that don't fit. It happened to me so many years ago. My mother hated the running cap-pistol battles I had with my brother around the house and made me ride in the stagecoach at Frontier town while my brother rode on top to fight off the robbers. She dressed me in her little velvet and organza fou-fou dresses from L&T's so she could show me off to her parents and then I begged to be let back into my corduroys. My brother got the cool stuff like Lincoln Logs and electric trains and a microscope set and I got dolls that just laid there doing nothing and a hand-painted cradle that I couldn't do anything with. My favorite sport was climbing trees.

Just let the child gravitate toward what s/he is attracted to. Let those toys have moving parts that the child can do something with.

F•••ing of course it is. Boys and girls aren’t born to play with the toys they play with. They are conditioned by society to play with them. I don’t mean any negative connotations when I say “conditioned”. It’s just the truth. That’s only one example.

Social gender roles notwithstanding, the underlying biological facts cannot rationally nor honestly be denied. Sex/gender is a set of physical, biological traits. A boy is not a girl, and a girl is not a boy, and one cannot become the other. All sane people clearly understand this; and we are under no obligation whatsoever to play along with the insane lies and delusions of mentally-defective freaks such as yourself, who are so f•••ed up in the head as to be confused about the difference between boy and girls.

F•••ing of course it is. Boys and girls aren’t born to play with the toys they play with. They are conditioned by society to play with them. I don’t mean any negative connotations when I say “conditioned”. It’s just the truth. That’s only one example.

Social gender roles notwithstanding, the underlying biological facts cannot rationally nor honestly be denied. Sex/gender is a set of physical, biological traits. A boy is not a girl, and a girl is not a boy, and one cannot become the other. All sane people clearly understand this; and we are under no obligation whatsoever to play along with the insane lies and delusions of mentally-defective freaks such as yourself, who are so f•••ed up in the head as to be confused about the difference between boy and girls.
^Kissed a boy dressed like girl in HS. Never got over it. LOL

They are the most intolerant group.
Exactly. They have never politely asked for anything. They DEMAND it. Must be the pampering treatment from childhood when they were told that it was ok to be gay...that makes you “special.”
I can remember further back then possibly many of the little leftist bubble heads have been alive, back in the late 60's, early 70's, when the homos very first hijacked the word GAY. No one understood why they wanted to be called "HAPPY," and I still don't understand what "HAPPY" has to do with homos. And I also remember when they used to say, and I quote, "WE JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE." Well that shit is out the window. I remember when the homos used to say, "WE DON'T HAVE AN AGENDA," pfft... :lol: ... riiiiiiiiight... NO AGENDA...

freak.jpg

It's past time to stand up to the disgusting faggots and let them know that the VAST majority of people on the planet do NOT like their PERVERTED CRAP. People have a NATURAL aversion to it, they're BORN with it. It's perverted, and simple nature tells you it's WRONG.

"
Nobody cares if your gay or lesbian. Your boring now."

it is NOT "YOUR" you ignorant stupid moronic language hating barbarian!

it is "you're"

fkn cons are too stupid to vote.

And it is a lie to say "nobody cares" and "nobody discriminates" because pieces of conservative shit like you DO care and DO discriminate.

In fact, POS trump and millions of POS conservatives voted for Roy Moore, an evangelical conservative who ran for US SENATE in ALABAMA, who specifically stated he believes gays are a biblical crime and should be criminalized in the US.

MILLIONS of you POS voted for him

Forum List

Back