LGBT You Are Not Special and You Do Not Need to Clutter Our Politics or Society

Unless we dismiss the science of DNA we have to come to grips with the fact that so-called "gender transitioned " humans are biologically the same gender they were born with despite surgical procedures and chemical induced fatty deposits. They have a right to pretend that they are a different gender but society can't be compelled under law to acknowledge their fantasy.
That is an ignorant and dumbed down assessment of the issue. It is based on the false assumption that everyone is 100% either male or female. The science says differently and that includes everything from the obvious outward appearance to the DNA. It is now known that many people who experience gender dysphoria exhibit underlying biological variations that were undetected when their gender was assigned to them. Educate yourself

The "science" says no such thing but believe me I have no doubt that you are an effeminate little soy boi.
Thank you for confirming your willful ignorance:

Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism

The Transgender Brain

What I've confirmed (several times over) is how big an idiot you really are.

Nothing quite screams 'nobody cares' like starting a thread where you say 'nobody cares' a bunch of times. All evidence to contrary it appears.
Then LGBT can shut-up, stop marching, stop forcing acceptance of their lifestyles into society and taking a great nation and tearing down its moral fabric. Thus my grievance and I seek remedy by their silence in media, culture, and education. Nobody cares if your gay or lesbian. Your boring now. You were a fad that has gone away.
You talk about moral fabric and you back the most immoral person in the US?

Trump = is rude

the left = sexually abuses children

Which act is more immoral?
Fuck you! The left + sexually abuses children > You push the wrong button and triggered the wrong person with that shit. I devoted my career to fighting child abuse including sexual abuse. And yes I am firmly on the left. You have one hell of a fucking nerve spewing that ignorant horseshit. YOU are a fucking moron!
The left is demanding the reorientation of many sexual norms and protections. You appear not to be.

Unless we dismiss the science of DNA we have to come to grips with the fact that so-called "gender transitioned " humans are biologically the same gender they were born with despite surgical procedures and chemical induced fatty deposits. They have a right to pretend that they are a different gender but society can't be compelled under law to acknowledge their fantasy.
That is an ignorant and dumbed down assessment of the issue. It is based on the false assumption that everyone is 100% either male or female. The science says differently and that includes everything from the obvious outward appearance to the DNA. It is now known that many people who experience gender dysphoria exhibit underlying biological variations that were undetected when their gender was assigned to them. Educate yourself

The "science" says no such thing but believe me I have no doubt that you are an effeminate little soy boi.

The Transgender Brain

Theories? What are you identifying as today? Have you been in the little girls room yet?
Yes theories. Clearly you do not have the ability to understand the concept of scientific theories:

A scientific theory is an explanation of an aspect of the natural world that can be repeatedly tested and verified in accordance with the scientific method, using accepted protocols of observation, measurement, and evaluation of results. Where possible, theories are tested under controlled conditions in an experiment.
Scientific theory - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

And your snide remarks and stupid assumptions about who and what I am makes you sound even more stupid

The Transgender Brain

Theories? What are you identifying as today? Have you been in the little girls room yet?
Yes theories. Clearly you do not have the ability to understand the concept of scientific theories:

A scientific theory is an explanation of an aspect of the natural world that can be repeatedly tested and verified in accordance with the scientific method, using accepted protocols of observation, measurement, and evaluation of results. Where possible, theories are tested under controlled conditions in an experiment.

And your snide remarks and stupid assumptions about who and what I am makes you sound even more stupid

Nope, it's spot on. You are a detestable piece of shit. I know exactly what you are. A "theory" is an unproven thesis that people like you try and use to try and justify all the bullshit you can't prove. If you have a dick you're a male.
If you have a vagina you're a woman.

I'm fairly certain that you are the exception to rule.

Nothing quite screams 'nobody cares' like starting a thread where you say 'nobody cares' a bunch of times. All evidence to contrary it appears.
Then LGBT can shut-up, stop marching, stop forcing acceptance of their lifestyles into society and taking a great nation and tearing down its moral fabric. Thus my grievance and I seek remedy by their silence in media, culture, and education. Nobody cares if your gay or lesbian. Your boring now. You were a fad that has gone away.

Trump = is rude

Fuck you! The left + sexually abuses children > You push the wrong button and triggered the wrong person with that shit. I devoted my career to fighting child abuse including sexual abuse. And yes I am firmly on the left. You have one hell of a fucking nerve spewing that ignorant horseshit. YOU are a fucking moron!
The left is demanding the reorientation of many sexual norms and protections. You appear not to be.
What the fuck are you talking about? That post equating "the left " with child sexual abuse is disgusting, childish and offensive. I will hold your feet to the fire -along with "trash" until you explain yourselves. You had better be very careful with that shit,

Last edited:

Trump = is rude

What the fuck are you talking about? That post equating "the left " with child sexual abuse is disgusting, childish and offensive. I will hold your feet to the fire until you explain yourself. You had better be very careful with that shit,

Fuck you tough guy. NAMBLA votes Dem. Do you?

The Transgender Brain

Nope, it's spot on. You are a detestable piece of shit. I know exactly what you are. A "theory" is an unproven thesis that people like you try and use to try and justify all the bullshit you can't prove. If you have a dick you're a male.

Feel free to continue to cling to your ignorant horseshit and avoid any information that challenges or undermines you bigoted narrow views that you're so invested in. The fact that you have to resort to a diatribe of ad hominins confirms the fact that you know that you're on shaky grounds here

Trump = is rude

What the fuck are you talking about? That post equating "the left " with child sexual abuse is disgusting, childish and offensive. I will hold your feet to the fire until you explain yourself. You had better be very careful with that shit,

Fuck you tough guy. NAMBLA votes Dem. Do you?
Where are you getting that horseshit from? Does NAMBLA even exist anymore?

And even if there was a NAMBLA that voted democrat, what does that make Democrats . Advocates of child sexual abuse . That is a moronic logical fallacy. A false equivalency and overgeneralization, but I'm certain that you do not have the cognitive ability to understand that

Last edited:

The Transgender Brain

Feel free to continue to cling to your ignorant horseshit and avoid any information that challenges or undermines you bigoted narrow views that you're so invested in. The fact that you have to resort to a diatribe of ad hominins confirms the fact that you know that you're on shaky grounds here

Stuff it son. You are a useless pos, nothing more. It's you who is on shaky ground and we both know it. You're punk, nothing more.
One is either male or female and that is a Scientific fact. Of course YOU still think that a human fetus isn't human so there is that. You don't like it when you can't bully someone ;)

Last edited:

The Transgender Brain

Dang, someone certainly has difficulty with English words. Facts are really facts while theories are unclear and presumed.

The Transgender Brain

Stuff it son. You are a useless pos, nothing more. It's you who is on shaky ground and we both know it. You're punk, nothing more.
One is either male or female and that is a Scientific fact. Of course YOU still think that a human fetus isn't human so there is that. You don't like it when can't bully someone ;)
Holy shit! I didn't mean to upset you so much. I hope that you ok. Call someone . Don't do anything rash. Settle down, Dude. Take a chill pill for Christ sate. It will be ok

Trump = is rude

What the fuck are you talking about? That post equating "the left " with child sexual abuse is disgusting, childish and offensive. I will hold your feet to the fire -along with "trash" until you explain yourselves. You had better be very careful with that shit,
No need to rail at me when I was supporting you. Enjoy that very rare moment.

The Transgender Brain

Dang, someone certainly has difficulty with English words. Facts are really facts while theories are unclear and presumed.
Dab=ng, someone has a problem with science

The Transgender Brain

Dab=ng, someone has a problem with science

Yep, put "scientific" in front of it and idiots believe anything.

One is either male or female and that is a Scientific fact. Of course YOU still think that a human fetus isn't human so there is that. You don't like it when can't bully someone ;)
Holy shit! I didn't mean to upset you so much. I hope that you ok. Call someone . Don't do anything rash. Settle down, Dude. Take a chill pill for Christ sate. It will be ok

LOL, kid you aren't intelligent enough to upset me. I enjoy making you look stupid at every turn.

You know the wonderful thing about youth is they will always question and often rebel against the really stupid stuff in the culture.

There's a lot of stupid, petty dross in our culture and a LOT of it comes from the Victimhood Brigade. It took even the youth a long time to identify the stupidity of Woke Culture but I believe the worm is turning--and yes, that includes LBGTetc. Daughter has several gay friends in college, all unconnected to one another, and they all to a person hate the older gays' "activist" culture and think it does more harm than good.
th
ou identifying today?

IOW you know this is true, you're losing, and you have nothing else.
It's gibberish. You're throwing dung at the wall hoping that something sticks

How are you identifying today? You like the girl's bathroom?
Hmmmm...envy?

You know the wonderful thing about youth is they will always question and often rebel against the really stupid stuff in the culture.

There's a lot of stupid, petty dross in our culture and a LOT of it comes from the Victimhood Brigade. It took even the youth a long time to identify the stupidity of Woke Culture but I believe the worm is turning--and yes, that includes LBGTetc. Daughter has several gay friends in college, all unconnected to one another, and they all to a person hate the older gays' "activist" culture and think it does more harm than good.
th
ou identifying today?

IOW you know this is true, you're losing, and you have nothing else.
It's gibberish. You're throwing dung at the wall hoping that something sticks

How are you identifying today? You like the girl's bathroom?
Hmmmm...envy?

Do I envy him in the little girls room? No.
Apparently you do.

Trump = is rude

Trump spoke sexually about his young daughter....can you imagine what he has done to her behind closed doors ?

Oh man I laughed out loud....

THE MOST immoral person in the US? More immoral than all the pedos sitting in prison....or the serial killers....

You deranged TDS sufferers are just too much
With his actions he is empowering millions to be racists, bullies. Cheaters, liars, bigots, conmen and so much more. Many of those I mentioned prove it daily on this board amd else where.

Forum List

Back