LGBT You Are Not Special and You Do Not Need to Clutter Our Politics or Society

Unless we dismiss the science of DNA we have to come to grips with the fact that so-called "gender transitioned " humans are biologically the same gender they were born with despite surgical procedures and chemical induced fatty deposits. They have a right to pretend that they are a different gender but society can't be compelled under law to acknowledge their fantasy.
That is an ignorant and dumbed down assessment of the issue. It is based on the false assumption that everyone is 100% either male or female. The science says differently and that includes everything from the obvious outward appearance to the DNA. It is now known that many people who experience gender dysphoria exhibit underlying biological variations that were undetected when their gender was assigned to them. Educate yourself

The "science" says no such thing but believe me I have no doubt that you are an effeminate little soy boi.
see he knows how to read and scientists and psychiatrists etc say you are full of ignorantracist bigot GOP garbage propaganda. To be generous.

No they don't, the Left and you simply want to justify your sick proclivities.

Hmmmm...envy?

Do I envy him in the little girls room? No.
Apparently you do.
I'm not the one who brought it up....in fact, it was farthest from my mind except for when you started talking about it. I'm a little concerned.

Me too, stay away from my grand children.
No problems with that yet brainwashed functional moron. Psychiatrists and scientists no you are a brainwashed bigot. God will not be amused

Too bad this little girl wasn't someone you love.

"
Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom"

Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

Or perhaps you'd enjoy watching it?

Apparently you do.
I'm not the one who brought it up....in fact, it was farthest from my mind except for when you started talking about it. I'm a little concerned.

No problems with that yet brainwashed functional moron. Psychiatrists and scientists no you are a brainwashed bigot. God will not be amused

"
Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom"

Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

"Too bad this little girl wasn't someone you love."? That's the con-servative republican christian in you saying that, isn't it?

Sexual assaulters should all be arrested, convicted, and punished. Sad to say, many many many male sexual assaulters avoid being held responsible.....some are voted for elected office...........
It was not a public bathroom, it was a bathroom in the ten-year-old's house for crying out loud. Of course it was covered in every propaganda outlet without telling that. By the way he got 30 to 45 years. He certainly is it is no typical transgender woman. Jesus LOL look at the damn picture. Not looking effeminate to me...no problems in public bathrooms yet as far as I know. You have one and you think that means something it's not even a public bathroom Jesus. Don't you ever get tired of being lied to. Now that certainly qualifies as a character flaw. God will not be amused

Last edited:
Unless we dismiss the science of DNA we have to come to grips with the fact that so-called "gender transitioned " humans are biologically the same gender they were born with despite surgical procedures and chemical induced fatty deposits. They have a right to pretend that they are a different gender but society can't be compelled under law to acknowledge their fantasy.
That is an ignorant and dumbed down assessment of the issue. It is based on the false assumption that everyone is 100% either male or female. The science says differently and that includes everything from the obvious outward appearance to the DNA. It is now known that many people who experience gender dysphoria exhibit underlying biological variations that were undetected when their gender was assigned to them. Educate yourself

The "science" says no such thing but believe me I have no doubt that you are an effeminate little soy boi.
see he knows how to read and scientists and psychiatrists etc say you are full of ignorantracist bigot GOP garbage propaganda. To be generous.

My proclivities are just fine, you stupid a******* troll. I'm worried about the country as always. You want to try it. Meanwhile the only spike in violence is against gays Jews blacks and Muslims by assholes like you. Poor America.

Apparently you do.

"

"

"Too bad this little girl wasn't someone you love."? That's the con-servative republican christian in you saying that, isn't it?

Sexual assaulters should all be arrested, convicted, and punished. Sad to say, many many many male sexual assaulters avoid being held responsible.....some are voted for elected office...........
It was not a public bathroom, with a bathroom in the ten-year-olds house for crying out loud. Of course it was covered in every propaganda outlet without telling that. By the way he got 30 to 45 years. He certainly is it is no typical transgender woman. Jesus LOL look at the damn picture. Not looking effeminate to me

Look at you justifying molestation....does anyone you love know of this?

My proclivities are just fine, you stupid a******* troll. I'm worried about the country as always. You want to try it. Meanwhile the only spike in violence is against gays Jews blacks and Muslims by assholes like you. Poor America.

Of course you need to justify your sick proclivities.

"

"

It was not a public bathroom, with a bathroom in the ten-year-olds house for crying out loud. Of course it was covered in every propaganda outlet without telling that. By the way he got 30 to 45 years. He certainly is it is no typical transgender woman. Jesus LOL look at the damn picture. Not looking effeminate to me

I'm not justifying that you stupid ass whole troll. I'm justifying looking for the truth which you don't give a crap about, super duper. There have been no such attacks in public bathrooms mainly in schools right?

"

"

I'm not justifying that you stupid ass whole troll. I'm justifying looking for the truth which you don't give a crap about, super duper. There have been no such attacks in public bathrooms mainly in schools right?

You should stop......you are betraying your claims of education. Was the child molested by a Tranny?

"

"

You should stop......you are betraying your claims of education. Was the child molested by a Tranny?
None of your propaganda outlets mentioned it was in the girls home, not a public bathroom. Do you know what a lie is? It's called a lie by omission. Your propaganda machine does it all the time. That's how you believe this impeachment is secret or Hillary is a criminal or the rich pay too much in taxes or Republicans that. Cause the 2008 corrupt GOP bubble bust depression.Everything you know is wrong ignoramus. That is also a political insult you know nothing at this point. Unbelievable

B2628D3C-D8DE-4194-B3B1-8EC34DF9A42E.jpeg
912CA431-D702-48F2-892A-0C36BEE5CA71.jpeg

LGBT is winning the battle

Do we need any more proof than this thread?

"

None of your propaganda outlets mentioned it was in the girls home, not a public bathroom. Do you know what a lie is? It's called a lie by omission. Your propaganda machine does it all the time. That's how you believe this impeachment is secret or Hillary is a criminal or the rich pay too much in taxes or Republicans that. Cause the 2008 corrupt GOP bubble bust depression.Everything you know is wrong ignoramus. That is also a political insult you know nothing at this point. Unbelievable

I get it, you wanted to watch him.

I am sure that there is some underlying reason for your weird beliefs. The good news is that you are in a minority.In a generation you will be the crazy guy in the village.
Well there ya go folks. You can't ask for any better example of how fucked these people are in the head than the post above. Here's a progressive leftist that supports and loves a PERVERTED SEXUAL MENTAL ILLNESS, telling a NORMAL HETEROSEXUAL that he has "WEIRD BELIEFS."

Ya, my "underlying reason" for what I believe is called being NORMAL, it's called NATURE.

You need your fucking examined, you twisted idiot, and no, I nor the people like me will NEVER be the minority, because NORMAL people outnumber you disgusting queers and their supporters by about 400 to 1 world wide, and that's never going to change because of how many people BORN normal, with a NATURAL disgust for people that think men FUCKING EACH UP THE ASS is COOL.

You're SICK, and you're DISGUSTING, and that is NEVER going to change. Deal with it, PERVERT.

Last edited:
LGBT is winning the battle

Do we need any more proof than this thread?
So you admit they see it as a "battle."

Yep... if anyone doesn't TOW THE LINE and has the AUDACITY to DISAGREE with the fags, YOU are BIGOT HOMOPHOBE. How DARE you HAVE YOUR OWN opinion. Don't you know the left DOESN'T ALLOW DIFFERING OPINIONS?

What cute little NAZIS.

You people fuck up our society and our government. You throw temper tantrums that nobody cares about. You “demand” to be heard when nobody cares if you’re gay or lesbian and nobody discriminates against you. You demand special treatment and clog school systems with your assumption of privilege. You have disgusting parades down our streets in front of children to flaunt your lifestyle and you all gathered for Hillary in NYC and cried like babies on election night so media would feel sorry for you. Go do your business in private. Nobody cares and quite frankly being gay or lesbian is rather boring now.

Being a whiny bigot is rather boring now too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Political correctness makes people fucking retarded

Yes theories. Clearly you do not have the ability to understand the concept of scientific theories:

A scientific theory is an explanation of an aspect of the natural world that can be repeatedly tested and verified in accordance with the scientific method, using accepted protocols of observation, measurement, and evaluation of results. Where possible, theories are tested under controlled conditions in an experiment.
Scientific theory - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

And your snide remarks and stupid assumptions about who and what I am makes you sound even more stupid

Nope, it's spot on. You are a detestable piece of shit. I know exactly what you are. A "theory" is an unproven thesis that people like you try and use to try and justify all the bullshit you can't prove. If you have a dick you're a male.
If you have a vagina you're a woman.

I'm fairly certain that you are the exception to rule.
Feel free to continue to cling to your ignorant horseshit and avoid any information that challenges or undermines you bigoted narrow views that you're so invested in. The fact that you have to resort to a diatribe of ad hominins confirms the fact that you know that you're on shaky grounds here

Stuff it son. You are a useless pos, nothing more. It's you who is on shaky ground and we both know it. You're punk, nothing more.
One is either male or female and that is a Scientific fact. Of course YOU still think that a human fetus isn't human so there is that. You don't like it when can't bully someone ;)
Holy shit! I didn't mean to upset you so much. I hope that you ok. Call someone . Don't do anything rash. Settle down, Dude. Take a chill pill for Christ sate. It will be ok

LOL, kid you aren't intelligent enough to upset me. I enjoy making you look stupid at every turn.
Kid? Son? You are a stupid jackass. I am a 72 year old highly educated person who has had a very successful life and career. You ? I doubt it.

You people fuck up our society and our government. You throw temper tantrums that nobody cares about. You “demand” to be heard when nobody cares if you’re gay or lesbian and nobody discriminates against you. You demand special treatment and clog school systems with your assumption of privilege. You have disgusting parades down our streets in front of children to flaunt your lifestyle and you all gathered for Hillary in NYC and cried like babies on election night so media would feel sorry for you. Go do your business in private. Nobody cares and quite frankly being gay or lesbian is rather boring now.

What's your excuse?

What's your excuse?

Lol
I quite enjoy watching political correctness in action, it’s the best comedy on TV.

Nope, it's spot on. You are a detestable piece of shit. I know exactly what you are. A "theory" is an unproven thesis that people like you try and use to try and justify all the bullshit you can't prove. If you have a dick you're a male.
If you have a vagina you're a woman.

I'm fairly certain that you are the exception to rule.
Feel free to continue to cling to your ignorant horseshit and avoid any information that challenges or undermines you bigoted narrow views that you're so invested in. The fact that you have to resort to a diatribe of ad hominins confirms the fact that you know that you're on shaky grounds here

Stuff it son. You are a useless pos, nothing more. It's you who is on shaky ground and we both know it. You're punk, nothing more.
One is either male or female and that is a Scientific fact. Of course YOU still think that a human fetus isn't human so there is that. You don't like it when can't bully someone ;)
Holy shit! I didn't mean to upset you so much. I hope that you ok. Call someone . Don't do anything rash. Settle down, Dude. Take a chill pill for Christ sate. It will be ok

LOL, kid you aren't intelligent enough to upset me. I enjoy making you look stupid at every turn.
Kid? Son? You are a stupid jackass. I am a 72 year old highly educated person who has had a very successful life and career. You ? I doubt it.
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded... lol

"

"

No one is justifying molestation jackass

"

"

No one is justifying molestation jackass

Why can't you people at least wait til someone turns of age before trying to convince them to have sex change surgery? Is that really so much to ask?

Forum List

Back