LGBT You Are Not Special and You Do Not Need to Clutter Our Politics or Society

It's very telling all those so insecure about their own sexuality that they have to go totalitarian with other people and their sexuality.

You have it reversed kid, you folks want to force me to let them in the little girls room based on the way they identify on any given day.

Have you been living under a rock? do you have even the slightest idea how gays were treated until they had just had enough,& yes they have gone a little to the extreme, may be irritating but its how most people act when they escape a bad situation & get a measure of freedom.

th
ou identifying today?

IOW you know this is true, you're losing, and you have nothing else.
It's gibberish. You're throwing dung at the wall hoping that something sticks

How are you identifying today? You like the girl's bathroom?
Hmmmm...envy?

Do I envy him in the little girls room? No.
Apparently you do.
I'm not the one who brought it up....in fact, it was farthest from my mind except for when you started talking about it. I'm a little concerned.

ou identifying today?

IOW you know this is true, you're losing, and you have nothing else.

Hmmmm...envy?

Apparently you do.
I'm not the one who brought it up....in fact, it was farthest from my mind except for when you started talking about it. I'm a little concerned.

Me too, stay away from my grand children.

It's very telling all those so insecure about their own sexuality that they have to go totalitarian with other people and their sexuality.
Bingo
If they were secure in the nature of their proclivities then they would not have to harangue non supporters into reassuring them.

You people fuck up our society and our government. You throw temper tantrums that nobody cares about. You “demand” to be heard when nobody cares if you’re gay or lesbian and nobody discriminates against you. You demand special treatment and clog school systems with your assumption of privilege. You have disgusting parades down our streets in front of children to flaunt your lifestyle and you all gathered for Hillary in NYC and cried like babies on election night so media would feel sorry for you. Go do your business in private. Nobody cares and quite frankly being gay or lesbian is rather boring now.

We get it, you are a bigot of every kind. Hater dupe. The more they are tolerated the more they are normal. And there is plenty of discrimination. They can still be fired or denied housing many places. Plus the only spike in violence since Trump is against gays blacks Jews and Muslims by bigots. GOP voters in other words

Bullshit sissy boi.

I am in no way gay, troll.

You don't have to like homos Indians, Mexicans, Jews Muslims, Hispanic, short people, Californians, feminist, Democrats or people who live in different parts of the world.
but don't blame the rest of us if we enjoy being part of the human race.

Hmmmm...envy?

Apparently you do.

No problems with that yet brainwashed functional moron. Psychiatrists and scientists no you are a brainwashed bigot. God will not be amused

Nothing quite screams 'nobody cares' like starting a thread where you say 'nobody cares' a bunch of times. All evidence to contrary it appears.
Then LGBT can shut-up, stop marching, stop forcing acceptance of their lifestyles into society and taking a great nation and tearing down its moral fabric. Thus my grievance and I seek remedy by their silence in media, culture, and education. Nobody cares if your gay or lesbian. Your boring now. You were a fad that has gone away.
You talk about moral fabric and you back the most immoral person in the US?

Trump = is rude

the left = sexually abuses children

Which act is more immoral?
Trump spoke sexually about his young daughter....can you imagine what he has done to her behind closed doors ?
It is something that if a Mandatory Reporter is doing their job, they would report.

Have you been living under a rock? do you have even the slightest idea how gays were treated until they had just had enough,& yes they have gone a little to the extreme, may be irritating but its how most people act when they escape a bad situation & get a measure of freedom.

Don't give a shit.

Nothing quite screams 'nobody cares' like starting a thread where you say 'nobody cares' a bunch of times. All evidence to contrary it appears.
Then LGBT can shut-up, stop marching, stop forcing acceptance of their lifestyles into society and taking a great nation and tearing down its moral fabric. Thus my grievance and I seek remedy by their silence in media, culture, and education. Nobody cares if your gay or lesbian. Your boring now. You were a fad that has gone away.
You talk about moral fabric and you back the most immoral person in the US?

Oh man I laughed out loud....

THE MOST immoral person in the US? More immoral than all the pedos sitting in prison....or the serial killers....

You deranged TDS sufferers are just too much
With his actions he is empowering millions to be racists, bullies. Cheaters, liars, bigots, conmen and so much more. Many of those I mentioned prove it daily on this board amd else where.
No wonder he attracts so many CRCs to his cult.

You have it reversed kid, you folks want to force me to let them in the little girls room based on the way they identify on any given day.
Nope....you are lying. I have never wanted to force you to do anything. I'm not even forcing you to face your own sexuality insecurities.

Hmmmm...envy?

Apparently you do.

No problems with that yet brainwashed functional moron. Psychiatrists and scientists no you are a brainwashed bigot. God will not be amused

Too bad this little girl wasn't someone you love.

"
Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom"

Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

Or perhaps you'd enjoy watching it?

Nope....you are lying. I have never wanted to force you to do anything. I'm not even forcing you to face your own sexuality insecurities.

Lie. Tell me.......where do you draw line age wise?

Hmmmm...envy?

Apparently you do.

Why would you want mandatory reporters to stay away?

Lie. Tell me.......where do you draw line age wise?
Draw a line age wise? On your own sexuality insecurities? That doesn't even make sense.

Hmmmm...envy?

Apparently you do.

"
Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom"

Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

"Too bad this little girl wasn't someone you love."? That's the con-servative republican christian in you saying that, isn't it?

Sexual assaulters should all be arrested, convicted, and punished. Sad to say, many many many male sexual assaulters avoid being held responsible.....some are voted for elected office...........

Don't give a shit.
Is that why you are doing all the posting on this thread?

Hmmmm...envy?

Apparently you do.

"

Yikes. That's one. Horrible of course. Snopes says that's half wrong since it was in a private home. Certainly not at school. That woman is nuts. What was his sentence? I don't find that anywhere.

Forum List

Back