Lgbters admit it's about being in your face

even funnier:

KmLRtbI.jpg

You don't discuss topics either.

You just spam threads, not once have I seen you capable of engaging in any of your own topics at any level deeper than your usual "can't believe these faggots" type comments that you make if you notice your latest spam is falling off the front page.

So when you want to discuss, let me know. Until then I'm helping out by adding something more interesting. Like this:

pIxorOD.gif

Okay. I did. Not seeing the outrage you see, guy.

Frankly, I know a lot of gay people. I've worked for gay people. I've worked with gay people and I've had gay people under my supervision.

And you know what, they are worried about all the same things you are worried about.

So I have to ask, very nicely, what are you all wrapped around the axle about.

Assuming you are straight, how does some people being gay affect your life in any way, shape or form.

Okay. I did. Not seeing the outrage you see, guy.

Frankly, I know a lot of gay people. I've worked for gay people. I've worked with gay people and I've had gay people under my supervision.

And you know what, they are worried about all the same things you are worried about.

So I have to ask, very nicely, what are you all wrapped around the axle about.

Assuming you are straight, how does some people being gay affect your life in any way, shape or form.
It wouldn't impact me at all if they would be responsible for once. HIV is 100% preventable yet we spend so much money on it, to the detriment of other illnesses. Despite it being completely preventable. But that would mean using condoms. so that's out of the fucking question. SO children must die, other people must die, so gays don't have to use condoms. At least smokers pay high taxes and pay more for insurance.

All it means is that it's time for conservatives to have a little Act Up on their own. Make sure you know who you do business with.

Lgbters admit it's about being in your face

The same as novasteve with the in your face far right reactonary wing nut culture

This is America, everyone gets to do it, and everyone gets to be called out for it.

What part of the poofter admitting he wants to be in people's faced do you refuse to accept?
HE fucking admits it.

Why areyou in denial?

This is why I don't mind watching the Open Carry people get into people's faces.

Using their own tactics against them.

This is why I don't mind watching the Open Carry people get into people's faces.

That's unfortunately a bad idea. Liberals have been calling the cops, and it automatically creates a situation where the open carry is are a great risk of being gunned down by the police.

What part of the poofter admitting he wants to be in people's faced do you refuse to accept? HE fucking admits it. Why areyou in denial?

You are in denial and are being called out for it.

novasteve is no different than the militant LGBT activist.

If people acknowledge that us tolerant progressives have an agenda, then they are gay, like I think it's an insult. I'm so progressive and open minded! No other opinions are allowed! You are a bigot if you don't comply!
\
:gay:

That's unfortunately a bad idea. Liberals have been calling the cops, and it automatically creates a situation where the open carry is are a great risk of being gunned down by the police.

Only if the Cops are dumbasses. I have seen it change in a couple towns to where the police got tired of responding to those calls and told the callers that unless the person is pointing the gun at someone, it's legal.

One guy, to prevent being falsely accused of "brandishing", had his AR tie strapped to his belt by his wife before he went for his walk. It was impossible for him to point the weapon at anyone. When the police responded to such a call, they had to admit that the person who called had lied.

It still increases the risk. And that's the goal of th eliberals. To scare people into not exercising their rights.

Forum List

Back