LGBTs Dictate Law To 50 States: Enter, Unintended Consequences..

You oppose full right of citizenship for gay folks.
Don't know your reasons and don't care. You support willful discrimination.
That's more than enough to exclude you from consideration as one with any worthwhile opinion.
False premise. There is no such thing as "gay folks". There are folks who do gay things, but gayness is not a static state. Ask Anne Heche, as just one example.

I support states rights to discriminate against behaviors. Otherwise, the thief that just stole your IPAD may just declare himself a "Thief-American" and claim his birth rights..

You oppose full right of citizenship for gay folks.
Don't know your reasons and don't care. You support willful discrimination.
That's more than enough to exclude you from consideration as one with any worthwhile opinion.
False premise. There is no such thing as "gay folks". There are folks who do gay things, but gayness is not a static state. Ask Anne Heche, as just one example.

I support states rights to discriminate against behaviors. Otherwise, the thief that just stole your IPAD may just declare himself a "Thief-American" and claim his birth rights..
Heche is only an example of Heche.
Your words,however, are a perfect example of your ignorance on the matter.
You reinforce my original impression of you. Your willing embrace of discrimination as a virtue proves it.

There is now absolutely no chance that the US will avoid full-blown civil war...

Boo freakin' hoo.

Nobody cares if you sit on the couch and scream about civil war. None of you have the guts to risk your own fat asses. You're going to stay plopped down in front of the TV or computer, and focus on collecting more gubmint subsidies, same as you always did.

Plus, the liberals are armed, and are much better shots, simply by virtue of sobriety.

Plus, it's tough to lead a revolution on a hoverround scooter. Curses, foiled by a curb!

Forum List

Back