LGBTs Dictate Law To 50 States: Enter, Unintended Consequences..

Since when was GOP going to take away birth control except in libs fevered lies

It took a Supreme Court decision so that women had access to birth control.

And some Republicans- like Santorum- still oppose it

Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum, who won the non-binding Missouri primary as well as the Minnesota and Colorado caucuses on Tuesday, has also slammed Obama's decision. But he's also gone farther than that, suggesting that any form of birth control is immoral. "Many of the Christian faith have said, well, that's okay, contraception is okay," Santorum, a devout Catholic, said in October. "It's not okay. It's a license to do things in a sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be." As Salon's Irin Carmon has documented, Santorum thinks Griswold v. Connecticut, the Supreme Court decision that said states can not deny married couples access to contraception, should be overturned.
Did you know it was Catholic and Southern Democrats that most vigorously opposed contraception, don't you? Your history comes back to bite you yet again.

Which Southern Democrats crafted Connecticut's anti-contraception laws?

Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum, who won the non-binding Missouri primary as well as the Minnesota and Colorado caucuses on Tuesday, has also slammed Obama's decision. But he's also gone farther than that, suggesting that any form of birth control is immoral. "Many of the Christian faith have said, well, that's okay, contraception is okay," Santorum, a devout Catholic, said in October. "It's not okay. It's a license to do things in a sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be." As Salon's Irin Carmon has documented, Santorum thinks Griswold v. Connecticut, the Supreme Court decision that said states can not deny married couples access to contraception, should be overturned.
Did you know it was Catholic and Southern Democrats that most vigorously opposed contraception, don't you? Your history comes back to bite you yet again.

Which Southern Democrats crafted Connecticut's anti-contraception laws?
Those would be Catholics, silly.

First Federal anti-contraception law: Comstock Act- introduced by Clinton Merriam- Republican.

946523_10151498303976769_43247408_n.jpg

^^^ Oh well. There is always tomorrow.......or is there? :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

P.S. Get right or get left, people. :) :) :)

Bleh, let'em pretend to be married. As long as they keep the lunacy away from me and our children I could care less what the mental misfits do
They aren't going to keep it away from you and your kids. This is all about them dictating biblical verse as "hate speech" and shutting down churches, and invading the schools (even more) and further desensitizing children at younger and younger ages for their role in life as the sex toys of older sexual deviants.

We all know where this is going Syriusly. This is a legal handgun just handed to the cult of LGBT on its birthday. State's rights to define the physical structure of marriage is but the first victim in its zeal to dominate the culture war it started.

We do know where this is going- couples in love can get married in all 50 states now- and you homophobes will be stomping your feet at their happiness.
Their happiness is rooted in perversion. Do you think Ted Bundy didn't find happiness killing women? Would you stomp on his happiness?

Ted Bundy killing people is exactly like two chicks getting hitched. Get a grip!
As far as happiness goes. Yes. Who are you to quantify someone else's joy.

We all know where this is going Syriusly. This is a legal handgun just handed to the cult of LGBT on its birthday. State's rights to define the physical structure of marriage is but the first victim in its zeal to dominate the culture war it started.

We do know where this is going- couples in love can get married in all 50 states now- and you homophobes will be stomping your feet at their happiness.
Their happiness is rooted in perversion. Do you think Ted Bundy didn't find happiness killing women? Would you stomp on his happiness?

Ted Bundy killing people is exactly like two chicks getting hitched. Get a grip!
As far as happiness goes. Yes. Who are you to quantify someone else's joy.
Certainly not you or kg. However, if someone tries to force you two to marry each other, I will come to the rescue.

Bleh, let'em pretend to be married. As long as they keep the lunacy away from me and our children I could care less what the mental misfits do
They aren't going to keep it away from you and your kids. This is all about them dictating biblical verse as "hate speech" and shutting down churches, and invading the schools (even more) and further desensitizing children at younger and younger ages for their role in life as the sex toys of older sexual deviants.
I'd like to disagree with you there but the picture in my signature doesn't allow for me to deny what reality is depicting right in front of my face..

Interesting and telling, this inane theme propagated by many on the right after today's ruling – that of 'pending doom,' 'unintended consequences,' and 'moral decay.'

Having lost the legal argument some conservatives are now resorting to demagoguery, fear-mongering, and slippery slope fallacies.

Interesting and telling, this inane theme propagated by many on the right after today's ruling – that of 'pending doom,' 'unintended consequences,' and 'moral decay.'
Having lost the legal argument some conservatives are now resorting to demagoguery, fear-mongering, and slippery slope fallacies.

The math is going to be evident upon its face in 2016.

Enjoy denial while you can.. :popcorn: Poor other democratic platforms. Too bad; I liked the idea of green energy and affordable healthcare. At least we have two men marrying legally now. That's all that matters. That and their being able to access little boys at orphanges now to adopt.

Unintended Consequences? But Republicans already know how dictate.

^^^ Oh well. There is always tomorrow.......or is there? :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

P.S. Get right or get left, people. :) :) :)

I usually find myself surprisingly in agreement with you despite my original seemingly polar opposite stand on issues.

However, this last bit I disagree with, I think it is the left or right mentality that obstructs our forward movement as a country. Folks need to realize that we all likely share common ground on both sides of the political fence therefore compromise /is/ possible if we can approach issues from a position of common grounds and acceptance.

I'm pretty much against anything that divides our country, including the "all encompassing ideals" terminology of Democrat, Republican, Liberal, Conservative, and so forth.

You were saying the following about this year, "The math is going to be evident upon its face in 2016," and the outcome will be the same.

Marriage Equality is the law of the land despite who is in office.

You were saying the following about this year, "The math is going to be evident upon its face in 2016," and the outcome will be the same.

Marriage Equality is the law of the land despite who is in office.
Yes, but all the other democratic platforms won't be the same because of who is in office. Glad dems were all stupid enough to put ass sex cult dry humping in public pride in front of kids being able to legally adopt kids now at the very top of their priority list. Or rather now their extremely short priority list. It will be their only claim to fame because all the other platforms were sacraficed on the rainbow altar.

Sil, get counseling. You are getting sicker.

This is over.
I could say the same thing to you on January 2017. I happened to like the democratic platforms that are now dead. Goodbye green energy. Goodbye healthcare. Hello Keystone Pipeline and all the rest..

Not at all. ACA will stay. Green Energy will stay. I am for the Pipeline. Marriage Equality will stay. America will stay. You are unbalanced, Sil.

And it begins, the Solicitor General acknowledges a church's tax exempt status would be in question if they oppose and/or refuse SSM
I was called a liar. This supposed 60% support for gay marriage will evaporate if they go after the Church. Democrats will call for a Constutuional Amendment to repeal gay marriage when that happens.

And it begins, the Solicitor General acknowledges a church's tax exempt status would be in question if they oppose and/or refuse SSM
I was called a liar. This supposed 60% support for gay marriage will evaporate if they go after the Church. Democrats will call for a Constutuional Amendment to repeal gay marriage when that happens.

I agree, that would be the tipping point but never underestimate the stupidity of the left and the homos. They will push the issue, just wait

Forum List

Back