LIAR liar, pants on fire!

She was asked to resign because Fox faked a story about her.

You are a LIAR.

She resigned before Fox News released ANY story about this.

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Is it because the FACTS once again don't fit your agenda?

Rick

i don't know if she was asked to resign before foxnews first reported this story and gave the link for this edited video....but fox news CLAIMS that she resigned shortly after they first reported on the story with their video link....at foxnews.com

hboats

The Agriculture Department announced Monday, shortly after FoxNews.com published its initial report on the video, that Sherrod had resigned.

FOXNews.com - Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

You are a LIAR.

Rick

i don't know if she was asked to resign before foxnews first reported this story and gave the link for this edited video....but fox news CLAIMS that she resigned shortly after they first reported on the story with their video link....at foxnews.com
WRONG AGAIN
FoxNews.com claimed they had reported it before it was ANNOUNCED

Last edited:

You are a LIAR.

Rick

No. Fox news claims, by your OP, that the Ag Dept announced her resignation after FOX reported it.

But even if Fox made all the noise it possibly could before she resigned, so what? Fox didn't fire her.

It was a clusterfuck from the start. Breitbart should have been suspicious of the edits, but ran with it to slam the NAACP in retaliation for their Tea Party smear. He should apologize to Sherrod, if he hasn't already.

Ben Jealous of the NAACP asked no questions, but condemned Sherrod almost immediately. He has since apologized.

Vilsack should have said, wait a minute, before we fire her, what does Shirley have to say for herself? Is the full video available? Gibbs has since apologized.

Or maybe they all just assumed, for some reason, that the video probably would be a problem.

Meanwhile the WH and the NAACP are in the awkward position of having to justify their reliance on Breitbart in lieu of their own investigation into the matter.

Breitbart should have been suspicious of the edits, but ran with it to slam the NAACP in retaliation for their Tea Party smear. He should apologize to Sherrod, if he hasn't already.

Hannidad gave him the chance to, and he actually said "I could care less about Shirley Sherrod"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kMfCAoVPx0]YouTube - Andrew Breitbart Defends Shirley Sherrod Story[/ame]

Look at the last 15 seconds or so.

Breitbart should have been suspicious of the edits, but ran with it to slam the NAACP in retaliation for their Tea Party smear. He should apologize to Sherrod, if he hasn't already.

Hannidad gave him the chance to, and he actually said "I could care less about Shirley Sherrod"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kMfCAoVPx0]YouTube - Andrew Breitbart Defends Shirley Sherrod Story[/ame]

Look at the last 15 seconds or so.
well now, if he COULD care less, that must mean he cares some ;)

You are a LIAR.

Rick

WRONG AGAIN

ok, so what does that mean? do you have some info that proves she resigned before foxnews reported on it? i'd love to see it, if you have it.

hboats

The Agriculture Department announced Monday, shortly after FoxNews.com published its initial report on the video, that Sherrod had resigned.

FOXNews.com - Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

Are you claiming that the time period from when FNC published it's initial report and the Ag Dept's announcement (deemed "shortly after" said report) the following took place, and as a direct result of the FNC initial report:

* Vilsack reviewed the FNC INITIAL report and made a decision that Sharrod should be asked to resign - no questions asked.
* Sherrod was called by the department (at least once - possibly multiple times, according to her)
* Sherrod made the decision to resign
* Sherrod contacted the AG Dept to inform them of resignation.
* Legal eagles in the dept gave their blessing.
* Finally, announcement was made she resigned.

So in that "shortly after" timeframe, between the FNC initial report and the Ag Dept announcement, all that stuff happened because of the FNC report??

Srsly?

People, ALL of the media outlets suck! They are all biased and they all will shade the truth to get their particular agenda across. FOX does it, NBC does it, CBS does it, remember the fake Bush records that Rather pushed through anyway? MSNBC does it all the time.

No one is innocent of this ridiculous and harmful behavior.

So in that "shortly after" timeframe, between the FNC initial report and the Ag Dept announcement, all that stuff happened because of the FNC report??

Srsly?

Apparently you are unfamiliar with the well-oiled Dept of Ag Bureaucracy's efficiency.

The Bush Admin would have taken WEEKS to react!!

WRONG AGAIN

ok, so what does that mean? do you have some info that proves she resigned before foxnews reported on it? i'd love to see it, if you have it.

I have to ask - why do you care?

What difference would it make? If anything, it would only make the WH look even stupider for having seen a Fox report and basing a personnel decision solely on it.

I really hope Fox is that powerful and influential in this administration. Somehow I doubt it.

Last edited:
hboats

Are you claiming that the time period from when FNC published it's initial report and the Ag Dept's announcement (deemed "shortly after" said report) the following took place, and as a direct result of the FNC initial report:

* Vilsack reviewed the FNC INITIAL report and made a decision that Sharrod should be asked to resign - no questions asked.
* Sherrod was called by the department (at least once - possibly multiple times, according to her)
* Sherrod made the decision to resign
* Sherrod contacted the AG Dept to inform them of resignation.
* Legal eagles in the dept gave their blessing.
* Finally, announcement was made she resigned.

Srsly?

There is no way the government can move that quickly or that Fox is That Powerful.

WRONG AGAIN

It would be more accurate for you to say that foxnews.com posted a story, on its website, in which they said they didn't know the point of Breitbart's story and disclosed that the video was edited.

Fox News Cable TV didn't report the story until the following day, after she resigned.

hboats

Proof that you are a liar right there. Fox News published it's initial report shortly before the Ag Department ANNOUNCED her resignation.

Since when does someone resign and an announcement happen simultaneously?

Maybe you need to read your links a little better before you start claiming things that aren't there.

Rick

You are a LIAR.

Rick

No. Fox news claims, by your OP, that the Ag Dept announced her resignation after FOX reported it.

But even if Fox made all the noise it possibly could before she resigned, so what? Fox didn't fire her.

It was a clusterfuck from the start. Breitbart should have been suspicious of the edits, but ran with it to slam the NAACP in retaliation for their Tea Party smear. He should apologize to Sherrod, if he hasn't already.

Ben Jealous of the NAACP asked no questions, but condemned Sherrod almost immediately. He has since apologized.

Vilsack should have said, wait a minute, before we fire her, what does Shirley have to say for herself? Is the full video available? Gibbs has since apologized.

Or maybe they all just assumed, for some reason, that the video probably would be a problem.

Meanwhile the WH and the NAACP are in the awkward position of having to justify their reliance on Breitbart in lieu of their own investigation into the matter.

SPECIAL shame on breibart and foxnews as supposed news media for not investigating the edit job on the tape..... extremely poor journalism

SPECIAL shame on naacp and the white house for believing these 2 media sources and jumping to the wrong conclusions and the wh for forcing her resignation.

And no kudos for Glenn Beck for opposing Sherrod's firing and taking a stand on her behalf?

What's up with that?

Srsly?

Apparently you are unfamiliar with the well-oiled Dept of Ag Bureaucracy's efficiency.

The Bush Admin would have taken WEEKS to react!!

I hear Oliver Stone bought the movie rights to that particular time period...

Forum List

Back