LIAR liar, pants on fire!

Is my request unreasonable? All I am asking for is some evidence that Fox was playing this video before her resignation. What show did it break on? Did it break on the website? If so what time?

Is there any evidence that Fox or Breitbart editted the video? Any at all. I don't care about anything they've said or done in the past. I want to know if there is any evidence that they editted the tape. Not assumptions, evidence.

I don't think this is unreasonable. Perhaps I am wrong. But wouldn't it be prudent to wait until we have some sort of evidence for or against before we start going off on Fox and Brietbart? Wouldn't it be wiser to not make the same mistakes the NAACP and Administratioan made Monday afternoon?

Or am I just completely off base here?

I think it was FoxNews.com where they posted the edited tape....

but I did just find this clip from O'reilly that appears to have been aired BEFORE Sherrod was asked to resign....I don't know how to post a video, but there on this left wing media matters, there is the Bill o'Reilly segment where he is asking for her resignation....go there and view the different videos....I only watched the Bill oreilly one, but it could be it was aired before the news hit that she had resigned?

Fox smears Sherrod as racist, Sherrod cancels Fox interview | Media Matters for America

What does O Reilly and his opinions have to do with it, Care? You're grasping at straws here.

I'm still not sure what you're even trying to prove anymore? What exactly is your problem with Fox? What did they do wrong?

How come no one is bitching about the racism from the audience? You know, the part where they are "amening" her treatment of whitey?

STOP with the lies that FOX did not report on this until after Sherrod was asked to resign by the Dept of Agriculture head...

FOX news says themselves that they REPORTED IT FIRST.

FOXNews.com - Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

I can't find a reliable timeline here, Care, but the Fox piece in your link is dated July 20, yesterday. Sherrod resigned July 19 according to your emboldened headline.

Is your concern that Fox reported it first? Or that the Fox report led to her being asked to resign? If the latter, I can't find any verification.

The main concern is to deflect Obama Administration Moronic Decisions.

That's what I don't get? Is she trying to blame Fox for this woman being fired? How are they to blame? The Obama administration asked for her resignation without apparently looking into any of it, once again, they are put in a very bad light.

How come no one is bitching about the racism from the audience? You know, the part where they are "amening" her treatment of whitey?

What I don't get is why she dwelled almost the entire speech on the period of 40 to 60 years ago and the bad treatment of blacks? What is the purpose of dwelling on it, why do they feel the need to keep all of that alive and carry the chips? It's like it defines them and who they are somehow. It's not like that today, we've come a long way, yet they still can't quit beating the dead horse.

I did notice that. But, I am sure Fox team members were the ones doing the sounds, when they were editing it..saying all the amens..just to make them look bad..ya know?

Because you are imaging the situation.

They reacted very possitively when she said it was not about race but about being poor.

What I don't get is why she dwelled almost the entire speech on the period of 40 to 60 years ago and the bad treatment of blacks? What is the purpose on dwelling on it, why do they feel the need to keep all of that alive and carry the chips? It's like it defines them and who they are somehow. It's not like that today, we've come a long way, yet they still can't quit beating the dead horse.

In the snippet I saw, she was telling the story of when she first started out and her perception of it being about white vs. black. What she came to realize is that it's not about that at all. It's about poor is poor, regardless of color and helping the poor is what matters, not what color someone's skin is.

What I don't get is why she dwelled almost the entire speech on the period of 40 to 60 years ago and the bad treatment of blacks? What is the purpose on dwelling on it, why do they feel the need to keep all of that alive and carry the chips? It's like it defines them and who they are somehow. It's not like that today, we've come a long way, yet they still can't quit beating the dead horse.

In the snippet I saw, she was telling the story of when she first started out and her perception of it being about white vs. black. What she came to realize is that it's not about that at all. It's about poor is poor, regardless of color and helping the poor is what matters, not what color someone's skin is.

Agree!

I listened to just about the entire thing, she talked a great deal about the injustices of the past, more so than any other topic.

See, you're more qualified to be Obama's Sec of Ag than Vilsack.

BTW: What should Obama do about Vilsack?

I listened to the breitbart cut version and understood exactly what she meant.

It amazes me people could not get the true context from the Doctored tape.

At 18:37 she stops herself and adds, "well it is about black and white...but..." I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt since she probably remembered who she was talking to - an organization dedicated to making sure it is and remains about black and white.

Agree!

She didn't go on at length about her father's murder? About how black men were murdered by white men and nothing was done about it all the way to the Supreme Court? She didn't talk about how white men could build their houses out of brick, but a black man couldn't? She didn't talk about how the white men back in the 17th and 18th centuries came up with a way to make themselves superior to black men in order to keep them down? And that wasn't even all of it. The majority of her speech was bringing up all of the injustices of the past. She couldn't come right out and say that it wasn't about black and white to that audience, she had to pay dues first and make them realize that she understands how the black man is kept down, like it's still happening today. What was the point in bringing all of that history up?

At 18:37 she stops herself and adds, "well it is about black and white...but..." I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt since she probably remembered who she was talking to - an organization dedicated to making sure it is and remains about black and white.

I forgot that one.

So you people claim there is no racism in the country and that she was lying about there being racism?

Agree!

She didn't go on at length about her father's murder? About how black men were murdered by white men and nothing was done about it all the way to the Supreme Court? She didn't talk about how white men could build their houses out of brick, but a black man couldn't? She didn't talk about how the white men back in the 17th and 18th centuries came up with a way to make themselves superior to black men in order to keep them down? And that wasn't even all of it. The majority of her speech was bringing up all of the injustices of the past. She couldn't come right out and say that it wasn't about black and white to that audience, she had to pay dues first and make them realize that she understands how the black man is kept down, like it's still happening today. What was the point in bringing all of that history up?

I never said she was perfect Newby....

mrs schooner says she is not racist and that she help them keep their farm....mrs schooner says that her husband did act uppidy towards sherrod, but this is just the way her husband is....mrs schooner says it is terrible how people are treating sherrod in the manner that they have....the farmer's wife also says she considers sherrod a good friend and is grateful for all of the years of help sherrod gave them....

fox, naacp, and briebart and the whitehouse should ALL be ashamed of themselves regarding this....

Forum List

Back