LIAR liar, pants on fire!

Indeed. Fox actually included this statement in the story on the website (which apparently none of the hysterics have bothered to read):

The point of the story wasn't entirely clear; only an excerpt of the speech is included in the video clip.

The people who are the lying deceiving scum are not Fox. The scum are the people who put the original clip together in the first place.

IF Fox did report the story while not seeing the entire tape to understand the context, that is terrible journalism, and the organization should be embarrassed by it. That's a standard that applies to all news organizations, not just Fox.

IF Fox acknowledged and recanted it, then that is the proper thing to do. That's what any news organization should do.

IF the Obama administration put pressure on her to resign without knowing the full facts, then they should be embarrassed.

This woman should be offered her job back, now. Its a fucking disgrace that this woman should be forced out over this.

Last edited:
Is my request unreasonable? All I am asking for is some evidence that Fox was playing this video before her resignation. What show did it break on? Did it break on the website? If so what time?

Is there any evidence that Fox or Breitbart editted the video? Any at all. I don't care about anything they've said or done in the past. I want to know if there is any evidence that they editted the tape. Not assumptions, evidence.

I don't think this is unreasonable. Perhaps I am wrong. But wouldn't it be prudent to wait until we have some sort of evidence for or against before we start going off on Fox and Brietbart? Wouldn't it be wiser to not make the same mistakes the NAACP and Administratioan made Monday afternoon?

Or am I just completely off base here?

Indeed. Fox actually included this statement in the story on the website (which apparently none of the hysterics have bothered to read):

The point of the story wasn't entirely clear; only an excerpt of the speech is included in the video clip.

The people who are the lying deceiving scum are not Fox. The scum are the people who put the original clip together in the first place.

IF Fox did report the story while not seeing the entire tape to understand the context, that is terrible journalism, and the organization should be embarrassed by it. That's a standard that applies to all news organizations, not just Fox.

IF Fox acknowledged and recanted it, then that is the proper thing to do. That's what any news organization should do.

IF the Obama administration put pressure on her to resign without knowing the full facts, then they should be embarrassed.

This woman should be offered her job back, now. Its a fucking disgrace that this woman should be forced out over this.

Precisely! Agreed.

Yes it is, the Obama administration keeps bowing to the right wing medias lies.

Its time the truth maattered in this country again.

I for one am really unhappy they knee jerk accepted Fox reporting as truth.

Is my request unreasonable? All I am asking for is some evidence that Fox was playing this video before her resignation. What show did it break on? Did it break on the website? If so what time?

Is there any evidence that Fox or Breitbart editted the video? Any at all. I don't care about anything they've said or done in the past. I want to know if there is any evidence that they editted the tape. Not assumptions, evidence.

I don't think this is unreasonable. Perhaps I am wrong. But wouldn't it be prudent to wait until we have some sort of evidence for or against before we start going off on Fox and Brietbart? Wouldn't it be wiser to not make the same mistakes the NAACP and Administratioan made Monday afternoon?

You don't believe Fox New's account of it, saying that they did?:eusa_eh:

Hey liar. where did FoxNews claim that they had anything to do with her losing her job, or that they altered that video? Oh, they didn't.

Liar

Why do you keep pushing the same lie even after it's been pointed out to you that it is not true. Fox News NEVER said they released a story on this BEFORE SHE RESIGNED. What they said is that they released a story on their web site shortly BEFORE THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HER RESIGNATION.

Do you not see the difference?

Why the continuation of the original lie?

Rick

I don't see Fox making any claims that they played the tape all day leading to her resignation as many of the posters on this board have been falsely claiming.

I don't see any evidence of what show this story broke on or at what time.

The only evidence I've seen is as outlined.

- A vague statement by Fox mentioning neither time nor the show the story aired.
- Clips from OReilly and Hannity that clearly aired after she resigned.

I don't know when they broke the story. I don't know what show they broke it on or if just on the website what time they broke it. I see absolutely no evidence that Fox or even Brietbart editted any information. In fact, the only evidence I've seen for who had the full tape is the NAACP, who oddly enough didn't bother watching the tape before condemning it. Also very odd considering the President of the NAACP was present while she was speaking it.

Yet, every single left leaning member of this board wants to crucify Fox and blame them for this happening. Until there is actual evidence, it's total bullcrap. What is so unreasonable about providing clear evidence?

Last edited:

I think it was FoxNews.com where they posted the edited tape....

but I did just find this clip from O'reilly that appears to have been aired BEFORE Sherrod was asked to resign....I don't know how to post a video, but there on this left wing media matters, there is the Bill o'Reilly segment where he is asking for her resignation....go there and view the different videos....I only watched the Bill oreilly one, but it could be it was aired before the news hit that she had resigned?

Fox smears Sherrod as racist, Sherrod cancels Fox interview | Media Matters for America

I think it was FoxNews.com where they posted the edited tape....

but I did just find this clip from O'reilly that appears to have been aired BEFORE Sherrod was asked to resign....I don't know how to post a video, but there on this left wing media matters, there is the Bill o'Reilly segment where he is asking for her resignation....go there and view the different videos....I only watched the Bill oreilly one, but it could be it was aired before the news hit that she had resigned?

Fox smears Sherrod as racist, Sherrod cancels Fox interview | Media Matters for America
impossible
since O'reilly airs at 8 pm and she was asked to resign well before 5 pm
i know his show is pre taped and not live, but i think he starts recording at 6pm
dont know for sure
but when he had a radio show, he would end that at 6

TM , there is no need for me to prove my claim, anyone who has read more than 20 of your posts would draw the same conclusion.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/104284-the-history-of-recessions.html

well I just prooved you wrong now didnt I

I posted facts in this thread Immie.

What part of OPED, do you not understand?

OPED = Opinion/Editorial =/= fact.
OPED = Opinion/Editorial =/= evidence.

Immie

STOP with the lies that FOX did not report on this until after Sherrod was asked to resign by the Dept of Agriculture head...

FOX news says themselves that they REPORTED IT FIRST.

The Agriculture Department announced Monday, shortly after FoxNews.com published its initial report on the video, that Sherrod had resigned.

FOXNews.com - Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

I can't find a reliable timeline here, Care, but the Fox piece in your link is dated July 20, yesterday. Sherrod resigned July 19 according to your emboldened headline.

Is your concern that Fox reported it first? Or that the Fox report led to her being asked to resign? If the latter, I can't find any verification.

Fox runs with a story from a guy who has a history of providing doctored tape and these people think it makes Fox honest?

thery didnt claim what you are saying they did
they claimed they had it before it was ANNOUNCED not before she resigned

STOP with the lies that FOX did not report on this until after Sherrod was asked to resign by the Dept of Agriculture head...

FOX news says themselves that they REPORTED IT FIRST.

The Agriculture Department announced Monday, shortly after FoxNews.com published its initial report on the video, that Sherrod had resigned.

FOXNews.com - Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

I can't find a reliable timeline here, Care, but the Fox piece in your link is dated July 20, yesterday. Sherrod resigned July 19 according to your emboldened headline.

Is your concern that Fox reported it first? Or that the Fox report led to her being asked to resign? If the latter, I can't find any verification.

The main concern is to deflect Obama Administration Moronic Decisions.

Forum List

Back